Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,455 members, 7,861,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

A Runs Girl Want A Relationship With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Runs Girl Want A Relationship With Me (1479 Views)

This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics / How To Easily Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Runs Girl Want A Relationship With Me by Jauntybaba: 10:46am On Dec 12, 2021
I met her on dating site (Badoo) we were chatting and even exchanged numbers. her pictures are always stunning, but whenever I asked for meet up she will bluntly refuse. we talked for over a year on WhatsApp and on phone. recently I saw sexy pictures of her on her WhatsApp status which exposed her cleavages. I didn't realize when I commented "wow nice cleavages" and she said thank you with a blushing emojis. then I said to her "DO YOU DO HOOKUP" she immediately answered YES, we bargained on the price and she promised to show up in the evening. she came to my bustop at exactly 6pm, and called me. I came out anxiously to see the beautiful girl I've been craving to meet. Behold, she has been using Snapchat to edit her pictures all along, she's not as beautiful as expected grin grin immediately I lose interest, but not to make her feel bad. I stick to the hook-up agreement, i took her to the nearest Hotel instead of my place and bleep her. after bleeping her she's now tripping and telling me to come attend her birthday party coming up next week. that she want us to start relationship. which I refused and stopped picking her calls. did I do wrong ignoring her?
Source: https://yakkata.com

1 Like

Re: A Runs Girl Want A Relationship With Me by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 12, 2021
You dey fear? U don get wife be that.
Re: A Runs Girl Want A Relationship With Me by fidel2(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2021
Welcome on board Alpha male....... U did d right tin.

1 Like

Re: A Runs Girl Want A Relationship With Me by Demigod22: 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kpekus wey she the distribute give everyone, e reach your turn na relationship she wants. You did the right thing by turning her down. Tell her to off the mic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Runs Girl Want A Relationship With Me by meobizy(f): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
did I do wrong ignoring her?
Yes. You should have impregnated her in the first round.
Re: A Runs Girl Want A Relationship With Me by Ashawosboifrien: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Girl invite you for her birthday and says she wants a relationship ....all I see is holes in your pocket
Re: A Runs Girl Want A Relationship With Me by Pumpumking: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
meobizy:
Yes. You should have impregnated her in the first round.

no tanks ..i rather yansh u coz i commmmme like thunder & wit one rounds with me....truss me u will born twins within 5 days..U WANT? cheesy
Re: A Runs Girl Want A Relationship With Me by meobizy(f): 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Pumpumking:

no tanks ..i rather yansh u coz i commmmme like thunder & wit one rounds with me....truss me u will born twins within 5 days..U WANT? cheesy
God forbid bad thing (no offside).
Re: A Runs Girl Want A Relationship With Me by Pumpumking: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
meobizy:
God forbid bad thing (no offside).

^^^^^u hav no tastes....Goat!! angry

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Left Me... Please Help Me / I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life / Bbnaija Phyna And Groovy Caught Performing D0ggy (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.