Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Tinder App, Making The Most Out Of It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tinder App, Making The Most Out Of It (389 Views)

What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? / Tinder Prostitution: A Tax Free Billion Dollar Industry In Nigeria. / 30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinder App, Making The Most Out Of It by odysey: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Tinder was designed as a hookup app but

ultimately

the users decide what they want out of the app

Out of boredom I registered with Tinder and found that most users are not getting the best out of Tinder, complaints like not getting a lot of people message me, I don't see my likes, Don't send me nudes etc are common so here I'll share with you how

1. Purpose. State clearly in your bio what you're there for, hookup, friendship, business etc and also what you don't want before them begin ask you how market? kapish?

2. a Communication. within the app you communicate through likes and messages, you can't view likes if you have not upgraded
b. if you don't want to upgrade, put your WhatsApp number, if you don't want to put your main WhatsApp number, download a modded WhatsApp or download WhatsApp business
c. if you don't want to use WhatsApp then download telegram, after registration, go to settings, set your username and drop it on your bio, interested persons will contact you

3. business owners: do note that you can't be messaged without you liking back, so for your customers to reach you, drop your phone number, or register a new line for business, see 2a/b/c

Finally Have fun and stay cool, unwinding is bliz. farano

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boredomness Is A Serious Thing That Must Be Dealt / I Can't Wait To Be In My Husband's House : Bobrisky (video) / What's Your Profession Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.