Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

+18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] (7475 Views)

+18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] / What Should I Do to Her Now That She's Náked? [Picture] / She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 1:39am On Dec 13, 2021
And Jesus said, "It is finish," not finished. Too much peace of mind dey worry me. When you don't have a girlfriend or wife, you'll always have peace of mind if you know how to make money, invest money, and manage money.

And oh, you need constant light to make life sweet. Darkness is impedes progress in this digital age.

4 Likes

Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by 1Sharon(f): 3:26am On Dec 13, 2021
I thought you told her to make fried rice?
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by vincentjk(m): 5:44am On Dec 13, 2021
1Sharon:

Lol Sharon, how you been merry Christmas in advance!

1 Like

Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by Telegram234(m): 9:28am On Dec 13, 2021
iLegendd:

Being gay shouldn't stop a man from mingling with the opposite gender. They're fun to be with without sex.
hmmm.
thats absolutely true.
showing a lady you are moved by sex makes them get attracted to you.
I have a new girl at my workplace, she want to act like a queen-bee with others, cause she is fine, curvy and slim, while others are trying to get her attention, I will just continue pressing my phone and listening to audiomack, our talk is just good morning, good night,
I will look straight into her eyes for some minutes to show her I am not shy, but still yet I will play with other female staffs, flirts and gist with them, but ignores her. Now she is already trying to near me and even asking for my number.. cool
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by denobaba: 11:32am On Dec 13, 2021
iLegendd:
And Jesus said, "It is finish," not finished. Too much peace of mind dey worry me. When you don't have a girlfriend or wife, you'll always have peace of mind if you know how to make money, invest money, and manage money.

And oh, you need constant light to make life sweet. Darkness is impedes progress in this digital age.
Bro, show me the way nah. I go like learn how to make my own money and live an enjoyable life. I'm not asking for fish, just how to catch it myself if you know what I mean, thanks.
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by hope4nigeria(m): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
iLegendd:
+18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic]

As I was watching football, I told my female friend to go fry meat and cook fried rice and boom, she took off her clothes, bra, trouser, and panties and went to the kitchen náked as her big ass dangles from left to right.

As a pastor-to-be and a virgin, I had to close my eyes to avoid seeing what I bigger than me.

What do you think is her intentions?
you this kindergarten just want to show what you got
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
hope4nigeria:
you this kindergarten just want to show what you got

Better than showing human heads beheaded by bandits and APC-sponsored Boko Haram.

If "my show" hurts you, just drink more water and stay focused on your hustle. If you're already done hustling and you're now a billionaire, just enjoy your money in silence (you don't need to seek for my attention). Not everyone is an introvert like you. If you want to seek attention, create a post like me and see if it's easy.

If everyone becomes mute like you, YouTube and the Internet won't have content for shy introverts like you to read and watch.

Funnily, introverts like you read more, watch more, and consume the highest content provided by extroverts on the Internet.

Please, don't reply — I no get strength today. Just read and ignore.

All the best.

9 Likes

Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by kudusman(m): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it. https://usp-video.xyz/4381469666408428/
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by Dollarship(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
How far which site you dey bomb lipsrsealed angry grin
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by Ayomideen(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
This your living room fine sha
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by Furcko: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
Okay so u cooked rice and so what? Everything there no reach 5k, how is this news? Money wey no even reach to buy my rizzler, nor money wey my babe fit even take sub
Enjoy your cheap clout
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by deen84(m): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
iLegendd:
+18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic]

As I was watching football, I told my female friend to go fry meat and cook fried rice and boom, she took off her clothes, bra, trouser, and panties and went to the kitchen náked as her big ass dangles from left to right.

As a pastor-to-be and a virgin, I had to close my eyes to avoid seeing what I bigger than me.

What do you think is her intentions?
Good day
Greetings to you boss ilegend
Please I would like to know you better in areas of financial independence and also to be my tutor on ways of making money on the internet via Cryptos and all other platform if you don't let me have your WhatsApp digit
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
deen84:

Good day
Greetings to you boss ilegend
Please I would like to know you better in areas of financial independence and also to be my tutor on ways of making money on the internet via Cryptos and all other platform if you don't let me have your WhatsApp digit

If I tell you price, you'll run. At the moment, I'm not ready for any paid or free mentorship, tutorship, or guidance on any topic. When I do have the time, I'll surely let you know, Sir.
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Furcko:
Okay so u cooked rice and so what? Everything there no reach 5k, how is this news? Money wey no even reach to buy my rizzler, nor money wey my babe fit even take sub
Enjoy your cheap clout

Calm down, weed addict. Nobody is dragging your weed with you. You ended up bragging and chasing clout in vain. Add meaning to your life first.

To notice you is not by force. grin Drink water more than you smoke — it's affecting your brain, lungs, and your finance. Please, you have to pay me before I'll reply you again.
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by LoveUdie: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
You better say the truth of what happened when she removed her bra and trouser
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
1Sharon:

I changed my mind.
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by deen84(m): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
iLegendd:

If I tell you price, you'll run. At the moment, I'm not ready for any paid or free mentorship, tutorship, or guidance on any topic. When I do have the time, I'll surely let you know, Sir.
Okay boss
if you don't mind can I have your WhatsApp number
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
deen84:

Okay boss
if you don't mind can I have your WhatsApp number

Our business WhatsApp is on my profile.
Re: +18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] by deen84(m): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
iLegendd:

Our business WhatsApp is on my profile.
Thanks boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Is Ur Bf/gf's Name Stored On Ur Phone? / She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? / Birthday Gift To Buy For A Boyfriend Not More Than 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.