Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,626 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) (9701 Views)

Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote / Imam Of Peace - Danish Bible Published A New Bible Without The Word "Israel" / Governor Okeke Ikpeazu Kneeling Down In Church Before God With Pillow (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Ayo8(m): 8:40am On Dec 14, 2021
Na so craze dey start
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Odingo1: 8:47am On Dec 14, 2021
RealTalkNoBull:
Dude you’re extremely ignorant. At first, I thought you made a mistake but you keep repeating the same thing so I had to register to state my piece.. ON WHAT PLANET IS THE QURAN SIMILAR TO THE NEW TESTAMENT. You do know that’s the MAIN section they reject out of the entire Bible because it was written by a person [Paul] that’s never met or studied under Jesus, but hijacked the movement and even went as far as denigrating his chosen disciples, so much so that he even came to blows and fisticuffs in public with at least two of them because they knew he was an usurper!

One of the most irritating qualities I’ve noticed about y’all Nigerians is the ability to confidently state rubbish without facts and being bold about it. I think it’s a Super-Power to be honest. Because a lot of y’all are so lost and blind and you don’t even know it. And that’s why I think your country is as decrepit as it is.
Mohammed copied the Bible and change some verses to make it unique. Paul is not the one that said that Jesus Christ died on the cross and resurrected on the third day.

The writers of Quran clearly denied the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ in the Bible to give uniqueness to new religion Islam they form through manipulation of Bible and Jewish Torah. It was clear that Quran have no chronological uniqueness and it is filled with numerous errors. God word cannot have clear errors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by RealTalkNoBull: 9:01am On Dec 14, 2021
[quote author=Odingo1 post=108484212]
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by RealTalkNoBull: 9:10am On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Nonybb: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2021
RealTalkNoBull:
Christianity is the “Religion of peace”. Ok, let’s start from The Crusades. Then, let’s go down to chattel slavery, and colonization (which is the reason why people like yourself are completely lost and always come across as loonies). Now, let’s move on to the Missionaries, Preachers, Bishops and Reverend Fathers and their love for pedoph*lia and how for almost 2000 yrs (and till this day) they enjoy r*ping little boys—NOT GIRLS— devilishly using the name of God as a disguise to carry out their nefarious activities. What about the millions murdered by Christian nations and their leaders in WW I. You know how many millions were also murdered in WW II by so-called Christian nations under the orders of their leaders? What about the theft and plunder of natural resources from Africa while making sure y’all stay in crippling debt and poverty which has led to i.e poor education as exhibited by more than quite a few in this thread. What about the overthrow and murder of African leaders that attempt to enlighten the people and open their eyes?

Don’t be steewwwpid, Christianity is a VERY, VERY violent Religion strewn with hypocrisy that’s caused more destruction all around the globe for almost 2000yrs, and the effects still linger till this day.

Are you practising what religion if I may ask
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Danjikanbauchi: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2021
RealTalkNoBull:
Tell me ONE book ever produced that’s as violent as the Bible.
Qur'an, the Evil book of the bookesis
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by flamingREED(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2021
RealTalkNoBull:
And I wonder who left y’all in Africa where you have no say so in your own daily affairs and are getting brutally rap3d and impoverished by various outside Governments. You guys are so ignorant you don’t even realize you don’t have a sense of identity and have extremely low self esteem. How did y’all become Christians? How many Generations ago? What religion was your Great-Grand-Father? What religion did your Great-Great-Great Great Father practice before being beat to stupor and convinced by the White man to follow a practice even he doesn’t believe in?
I'm having cold Teem Bitter Lemon right now. And the goodness of it doesn't let me mind what you've written. Who knows what you even mean??
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by November24(f): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2021
Digitallegendzx:
But Qur'an can never,will and forever continue to exist the way it is... As a matter of fact and proof to avoid unnecessary agurement and being qoute by religion bigots there is only one version of Qur'an forever Allahu Akbar...i believe in Bible as it was mentioned in the Qur'an also apostles Jesus peace be upon him.

Jesus is not an apostle.
He is God
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Austin1805(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2021
RealTalkNoBull:
Am I missing something? What did he say that makes him a bigot? Are you sure you got all your faculties intact because you sound mad emotional for absolutely no reason.
LOL. I'm not surprised. Birds of same feather
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by light193: 10:43am On Dec 14, 2021
Odingo1:

That is plagiarism , that is how the writers of Koran copied from the New Testament of Bible and Jewish Torah while Jewish Torah copied some verses from Sumerian religion in Mesopotamia in the Epic of Gilgamesh which is oldest religious tablet unearthed in ancient Babylon.

Too much weed and over sabi ...Quran copied no books.
If you don't know somethings ask for information.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2021
God made man simple ..but man made himself complicated.

Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Ishilove: 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Werey alaso
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Lukaku95: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
RealTalkNoBull:
If your country bordered Tijuana, I’d have said “It must be drugs”, but since your like 5,000 miles away I know it’s hate and ignorance. If you think I’ll be suckered into a meaningless, senseless, debate over religion with a Nigerian then you’re sadly mistaken. You are the typical hypocrite Jesus and Moses talk about. Instead of you to attack the Muslims with your chest, you tried to disguise your true intentions by adding some “Sumerian” bullsh8t to your post.

Go find another playmate, I refuse to engage.
but you engaged him first. Fvck off. If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the fire.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Ofadaman(m): 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
The true religion of peace has no gunned him down yet, or blown him to pieces, it's his will and God will fight his battles. If it's the other religion now, there'd have been chaos and someone would have attacked him with a machete on the streets
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
Smh grin
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
If some people are over riched they start misbehaving.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Digitallegendzx(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
Odingo1:

There are different versions of Koran, the one you are using was compiled by Abubakar and he burnt the other versions. The Yazidis in Iraq still have the burnt versions. Presently 29 versions of Koran is in circulation.

Qur'an was copied from the Bible with few changes like denial of death and resurrection of Jesus Christ to make it unique.

If you believe in Bible and Jesus then you should believe that Jesus died on the cross and resurrected on the third day.
the you must be reading the Bible upside down tell about the comforter ...ask your pastor about the king of abysinia that give Muslims refuge in the days of prophet Muhammad S.A.W
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Digitallegendzx(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
Odingo1:

Mohammed copied the Bible and change some verses to make it unique. Paul is not the one that said that Jesus Christ died on the cross and resurrected on the third day.

The writers of Quran clearly denied the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ in the Bible to give uniqueness to new religion Islam they form through manipulation of Bible and Jewish Torah. It was clear that Quran have no chronological uniqueness and it is filled with numerous errors. God word cannot have clear errors.
can I challenge you for a debate ... Qur'an and bible in the light of science and history
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Digitallegendzx(m): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
November24:

Jesus is not an apostle.
He is God
confused people...he is God,son of God, one of the Trinity embarassed
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by RealTalkNoBull: 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nonybb:

Are you practising what religion if I may ask
That’s none of your business if I do/don’t believe in God. Focus on the topic, learn, expand your mind and view things from different perspectives using only facts and logic devoid of emotion.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by RealTalkNoBull: 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lukaku95:
but you engaged him first. Fvck off. If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the fire.
Roflmaoo another impoverished, drug addled, 3rd world addict. What the hell did you write up there?
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Mayng01(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
Heading for doom
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by franklingud(m): 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kanye west your time is up!

Your days are numbered!
angry angry angry

I hate nonsense!
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Nonybb: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
RealTalkNoBull:
That’s none of your business if I do/don’t believe in God. Focus on the topic, learn, expand your mind and view things from different perspectives using only facts and logic devoid of emotion.

I never knew I was talking to a headless idiot. Sorry, my bad
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Odingo1: 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
Digitallegendzx:
can I challenge you for a debate ... Qur'an and bible in the light of science and history
Yes if you can stand the debate, then create the link and invite me, let me expose your Quran as a copied work from Bible filled with errors both scientific and written errors.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Odingo1: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Digitallegendzx:
the you must be reading the Bible upside down tell about the comforter ...ask your pastor about the king of abysinia that give Muslims refuge in the days of prophet Muhammad S.A.W
Muhammad can’t be a comforter promised by Jesus in the Bible, the comforter is a holy spirit that descended on the apostles on the Pentecost day.

Muhammad is far from been a holy spirit, a prophet that have sex rampantly by keeping kidnapped sex slaves after killing their husbands in a war and having more than 13 wives and claim to be given sex power of 30 men from god to go round all his wives and sex slaves in day can’t be comforter. Promising you 72 virgins from god in Muslims heaven.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by azammi(m): 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
Jesus Is not an apostle Sir , Jesus is God
Digitallegendzx:
But Qur'an can never,will and forever continue to exist the way it is... As a matter of fact and proof to avoid unnecessary agurement and being qoute by religion bigots there is only one version of Qur'an forever Allahu Akbar...i believe in Bible as it was mentioned in the Qur'an also apostles Jesus peace be upon him.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by ModelLook(m): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
This guy has really gone crazy. Now I know why Kim divorced his sorry ass. Always saying he is going to be the President of America.

Was it becos Kim started studying Law and always going to the White House and was involved in Prison reforms. She had a Voice and he was voiceless.

Like seriously. According to Kim "He is always talking shit".
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by RevolverOcelot(m): 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
Aremu01:
To what end?

Two things he is looking for by doing this.
1. Attention
2. Attention
Kanye has gone off the deep end and needs therapy.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by obinna58(m): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
We can now see God with our own two eyes grin
I like people who take religion for what it is "joke"
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by RealTalkNoBull: 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nonybb:

I never knew I was talking to a headless idiot. Sorry, my bad
You’re welcome. Now, take your bigoted self away and go dance somewhere. Nigerians, very weird group, something is only “True” to them if the person shares their religion and/or ethnic tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Problem Of Ethnicity In Nigeria / 2019 Elections: APC, PDP Disagree Over Readiness / Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.