Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,137 members, 7,838,887 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) (9673 Views)

Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote / Imam Of Peace - Danish Bible Published A New Bible Without The Word "Israel" / Governor Okeke Ikpeazu Kneeling Down In Church Before God With Pillow (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by forgiveness: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
RealTalkNoBull:
You just exposed yourself that you have no idea what you’re following. You better go find out if I’m lying or wrong before you end up in a place you’ll regret after you take your last breath.

You have no idea of the teachings of Jesus neither of the teachings of Paul else if you actually do, you would have split it here for all to see.

Mr man, stop beating around the bush and tell me the difference between the teachings of Jesus and the teachings of Paul.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by RealTalkNoBull: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
aribisala0:
You are funny
Moses was a Hebrew
Are the Hebrews Black Do they identify as s black
You read an English TRANSLATION
and you think you know the bible.

"Black people " refers to a race. It is relatively, a new terminology introduced by Eurpeans

If a person e.g . Moses was described as black that would indicate he was "unusual" in the same way an albino might be called "white"
You don't know and don't know that you don't know but think you know it all

Can you relate any stories in the Bible to Ibadan or Abakaliki Ibadan , Accra or Harare

Those stories in the Bible have nothing to do with Yoruba people
Those religions/ideologies are nothing to do with us

Haha I’m not Yoruba and I barely got any blood linkage to Nigerians. You, my dear, are extremely ignorant. “Are the Hebrews Black Do they identify as black. You read an English TRANSLATION“, you don’t think this statement reeks of low self-esteem? How the hell do you know what I read or my qualifications on Theological matters?

Go and do your research, then come back. I know y’all might not have 24-hr electricity, but this is the “Information Age”, anything you wanna learn is out there on the Internet. Go study.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by RealTalkNoBull: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
forgiveness:

You have no idea of the teachings of Jesus neither of the teachings of Paul else if you actually do, you would have split it here for all to see.

Mr man, stop beating around the bush and tell me the difference between the teachings of Jesus and the teachings of Paul.

Stop being so mentally lazy and go find the information you seek on your own. I will not be drawn into trying to teach a brick-of-wall-in-human-form knowledge that won’t be taken in. Theres a multitude of reasons why your country will NEVER develop; look in the mirror. And to think there are over a 100million of your type running around in all that space…

What a shame!
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by RealTalkNoBull: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
forgiveness:

This is why I always agree with my Granddad when I hear: “A huge lot of Nigerians are filled with the spirit of the devil, that’s why hypocrisy, evil intent, manipulation and deception comes naturally easy to them”. You already responded to a reply I gave @Digitallegendzx, but are still insisting that I “explain”. Explain what? How the neurons in your brain are clearly not properly connected so as to decipher the post you free-willingly responded to, or what?
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by forgiveness: 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
RealTalkNoBull:
Stop being so mentally lazy and go find the information you seek on your own. I will not be drawn into trying to teach a brick-of-wall-in-human-form knowledge that won’t be taken in. Theres a multitude of reasons why your country will NEVER develop; look in the mirror. And to think there are over a 100million of your type running around in all that space…

What a shame!

Mr man, you made a false assertion without substance, Paul deviated from Jesus teachings. It’s your responsibility to clear the air and stop deviating intentionally from the topic.

Mr man, I want to learn. Now, tell me the difference between Jesus teachings and Paul’s teachings.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by forgiveness: 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
RealTalkNoBull:
This is why I always agree with my Granddad when I hear: “A huge lot of Nigerians are filled with the spirit of the devil, that’s why hypocrisy, evil intent, manipulation and deception comes naturally easy to them”. You already responded to a reply I gave @Digitallegendzx, but are still insisting that I “explain”. Explain what? How the neurons in your brain are clearly not properly connected so as to decipher the post you free-willingly responded to, or what?

I have none of this. Just go straight to the point and tell me what is the difference between Jesus teachings and Paul’s teachings.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by RealTalkNoBull: 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
forgiveness:

I have none of this. Just go straight to the point and tell me what is the difference between Jesus teachings and Paul’s teachings.

God gave us a brain for a reason, use it. Plus, the Internet is free, don’t use it for only p0rn and being mischievous on Nairaland.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by RealTalkNoBull: 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
forgiveness:

Mr man, you made a false assertion without substance, Paul deviated from Jesus teachings. It’s your responsibility to clear the air and stop deviating intentionally from the topic.

Mr man, I want to learn. Now, tell me the difference between Jesus teachings and Paul’s teachings.
Read THE VERY FIRST STATEMENT in your first Paragraph, then juxtapose with THE VERY FIRST STATEMENT in your second paragraph. You might be used to knowing how to manipulate others into pointlessly giving explanations to you which you’ve already rejected before they even say the first word, but, I promise you, today, you’ve got the right one.

Go on your own and seek that which you desire to learn.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by aribisala0(m): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
RealTalkNoBull:
Haha I’m not Yoruba and I barely got any blood linkage to Nigerians. You, my dear, are extremely ignorant. “Are the Hebrews Black Do they identify as black. You read an English TRANSLATION“, you don’t think this statement reeks of low self-esteem? How the hell do you know what I read or my qualifications on Theological matters?

Go and do your research, then come back. I know y’all might not have 24-hr electricity, but this is the “Information Age”, anything you wanna learn is out there on the Internet. Go study.
empty self indulgent nonsense
Funny you talk about 24 hour electricity? Is that supposed to be a diss?

It only reveals how small you feel deep down
Low self esteem

What have you or your father contributed to electricity where you live?

I am Yoruba and I am telling you the Bible stories have nothing to do with Yoruba
If You have no blood linkage to Nigerians then shut up your mouth and stop talking rubbush
The word Nigger meant "black" but "black has a different connotation from "Black"

Whatever translation you might have read is irrelevant black as you claim was used to describe "Moses" did not mean Black as in Yoruba Igbo or Ijaw i.e a collective noun used to specify a race of people

So do not tell me rubbish about your imaginary Theological qualification in an instrument of slavery
Somehow you imagine that I would be impressed that you have "qualifed" in studying a storybook of Hebrew or whatever

It has NOTHING to do with Black people

or "Black " as it is is used in 2021
"Y'all" what does that mean? please speak English, you are trying too hard and just sound ridiculous
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Vado(m): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
Christian is so lenient. If it were a Qur'an he did this to, his mutilated body would be found the next day.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by ifiokjohn(m): 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
Digitallegendzx:
the you must be reading the Bible upside down tell about the comforter ...ask your pastor about the king of abysinia that give Muslims refuge in the days of prophet Muhammad S.A.W
Pray tell who is the comforter? According to the Bible the comforter will be with the disciples for ever.. was muhammmad with them.for ever?.. it says the comforter will help the disciples... Did muhammad help the disciples?. It says the comforter will be IN the disciples ...was muhammmad in the disciples?... It says the Comforter will give the disciples to the power to do the work of GOD... did muhammad give the disciples that power?...
Talk something else abi,.. Muhammad has not been, will not be and will never be the comforter. The comforter is clearly the holy Spirit.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by ifiokjohn(m): 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
Digitallegendzx:
is Friday okay for you let's host it here in Nairaland... Let's create a thread ..
No abuse to any of the scriptures coz as a Muslim is a must for me to respect the Bible. But again dyor on rev14vs6-7
please when you do create the thread. Send me a link.. I will love to contribute. Godwilling
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by ifiokjohn(m): 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
Digitallegendzx:
Paul edited bible revelation 14 verse 6-7
Can you chat me up on WhatsApp let's argue this tomorrow pls?... 08167623573.. or you can send your WhatsApp contact.. will chat you up
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
He has gotten peace from God but its seems like he is looking for pieces.
He will soon scatter to pieces grin grin grin
It's just a matter of time grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Caboceer: 12:06am On Dec 16, 2021
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1408869/kanye-west-creates-new-bible-replaces-every-mention-god-kayne-photos/

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Ishilove
mukina2

Kanye is mentally ill...why else do you think his wife left him?
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by RealTalkNoBull: 1:11am On Dec 16, 2021
aribisala0:
empty self indulgent nonsense
Funny you talk about 24 hour electricity? Is that supposed to be a diss?

It only reveals how small you feel deep down
Low self esteem

What have you or your father contributed to electricity where you live?

I am Yoruba and I am telling you the Bible stories have nothing to do with Yoruba
If You have no blood linkage to Nigerians then shut up your mouth and stop talking rubbush
The word Nigger meant "black" but "black has a different connotation from "Black"

Whatever translation you might have read is irrelevant black as you claim was used to describe "Moses" did not mean Black as in Yoruba Igbo or Ijaw i.e a collective noun used to specify a race of people

So do not tell me rubbish about your imaginary Theological qualification in an instrument of slavery
Somehow you imagine that I would be impressed that you have "qualifed" in studying a storybook of Hebrew or whatever

It has NOTHING to do with Black people

or "Black " as it is is used in 2021
"Y'all" what does that mean? please speak English, you are trying too hard and just sound ridiculous

ROFLMAOOO Thank God you’ve learnt a new word: “Low Self esteem”. My father pays his taxes and his bills, maybe that’s why hes got electricity and your father still doesn’t know what it feels like to have light bulbs switching on without a thousand generators booming giving him a migraine and cancer causing fumes ravaging his internal organs.

@aribisala0: “If You have no blood linkage to Nigerians then shut up your mouth and stop talking rubbush”

<—— when did I say this? Go back and read what I wrote, and you’ll see the key word you’re missing you overly emotional human orangutan.

And, yes, please go on ahead and teach me the difference between “N8gger”, “Black” and “black” You need to learn to be quiet and stfu sometimes. Gosh, you guys can be irritating as all hell. I was gonna ask if you’re dumb, but you clearly are.

@aribisala0: Whatever translation you might have read is irrelevant black as you claim was used to describe "Moses" did not mean Black as in Yoruba Igbo or Ijaw i.e a collective noun used to specify a race of people ”.

What else would “Black” mean, you low self-esteemed imb3cile? All the books agree that not only was Moses a Black man, but that he was also VERY dark skinned. So, what makes you think he couldn’t have been “African” by race? I mean, imagine the dumb nonsense you asked me in your previous post: “Are the Hebrews black, do they identify as black?”. Are you kidding or are you just slightly r3tarded? You think Judaism or being Hebrew extends exclusively to just people of fairer complexion or you just really believe white people are the original Hebrews? Are you that st3wpid? Have you ever bothered to look at the proximity of Africa and Palestine? You bozo, When Jesus’ family fled Palestine, why did they run to Egypt? Why didn’t they haul a*s*s to London if they would’ve blended in there better than with Africans? When Moses ran away from Egypt why didn’t he head towards Europe? The Romans were the only “Fair skinned” people in the Region at the time and they were not native to the area: THEY WERE CONQUERORS AND COLONIZERS. And, “Apostle Paul” was a Roman [citizen].

A black man could look like a Fula from Guinea/Northern Nigeria/or Mali. He could look like a Maghrebi or a Mauritanian. He could also look like Barack Obama. Or, he could look like someone from Addis Ababa or even as dark as someone from Khartoum. Being of African descent is not a one-size-fits all type of shoe; Africans come in different colors, skin tones, and shades. You need to step outside your fawking hamlet sometime.

@aribisala0: I am Yoruba and I am telling you the Bible stories have nothing to do with Yoruba

Who gives two fawks what you are? How did it become about you, Eh, Baby Apostle Paul?

I swear you guys are so annoying with your attitudes that conversing with y’all will always make one get
outta character. I’ve never met people that don’t do any research but take pride in being so dumb in public like you guys.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Tinubuadvocate: 7:37am On Dec 16, 2021
Dont mind a fool.
Himtulie247:
He will soon scatter to pieces grin grin grin
It's just a matter of time grin grin cheesy
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by forgiveness: 10:33am On Dec 16, 2021
RealTalkNoBull:
God gave us a brain for a reason, use it. Plus, the Internet is free, don’t use it for only p0rn and being mischievous on Nairaland.

Give me your own personal opinion. After all, you made the assertion not internet.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by aribisala0(m): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2021
RealTalkNoBull:
ROFLMAOOO Thank God you’ve learnt a new word: “Low Self esteem”. My father pays his taxes and his bills, maybe that’s why hes got electricity and your father still doesn’t know what it feels like to have light bulbs switching on without a thousand generators booming giving him a migraine and cancer causing fumes ravaging his internal organs.

“If You have no blood linkage to Nigerians then shut up your mouth and stop talking rubbush”
<—— when did I say this? Go back and read what I wrote, and you’ll see the key word you’re missing you overly emotional human orangutan.

And, yes, please go on ahead and teach me the difference between “N8gger”, “Black” and “black” You need to learn to be quiet and stfu sometimes. Gosh, you guys can be irritating as all hell. I was gonna ask if you’re dumb, but you clearly are.

Whatever translation you might have read is irrelevant black as you claim was used to describe "Moses" did not mean Black as in Yoruba Igbo or Ijaw i.e a collective noun used to specify a race of people ”. What else would “Black” mean, you low self-esteemed imb3cile? All the books agree that not only was Moses a Black man, but that he was also VERY dark skinned. So, what makes you think he couldn’t have been “African” by race? I mean, imagine the dumb nonsense you asked me in your previous post: “Are the Hebrews black, do they identify as black?”. Are you kidding or are you just slightly r3tarded? You think Judaism or being Hebrew extends to just people of fairer complexion or you just really believe white people are the original Hebrews? Are you that st3wpid? Have you ever bothered to look at the proximity of Africa and Palestine? You bozo, When Jesus fled Palestine, why did he run to Egypt? Why didn’t he haul a*s*s to London if he would’ve blended in there better than with Africans? When Moses ran away from Egypt why didn’t he head towards Europe? The Romans were the only “Fair skinned” people in the Region at the time and they were not native to the area: THEY WERE CONQUERORS AND COLONIZERS. And, “Apostle Paul” was a Roman [citizen].

A black man could look like a Fula from Guinea/Northern Nigeria/or Mali. He could look like a Maghrebi or a Mauritanian. He could also look like Barack Obama. Or, he could look like someone from Addis Ababa or even as dark as someone from Khartoum. Being of African descent is not a one-size-fits all type of shoe; Africans come in different colors, skin tones, and shades. You need to step outside your fawking hamlet sometime.

“ , who gives two fawks what you are? How did it become about you, Eh, Baby Apostle Paul?

I swear you guys are so annoying with your attitudes that conversing with y’all will always make one get
outta character. I’ve never met people that don’t do any research but take pride in being so dumb in public like you guys.
Y'all ?

You are fake inside, fake outside
Fake to yourself and fake to others
You are weak psychologically
All your bluster fools no one
Bottomline

Bible stories have nothing to do with Black people they are Semitic tales for Hebrews and their close relatives
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by RealTalkNoBull: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
forgiveness:

Give me your own personal opinion. After all, you made the assertion not internet.

Have you been blind all this while or is it comprehension that’s the issue?
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by RealTalkNoBull: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
aribisala0:

Y'all ?

You are fake inside, fake outside
Fake to yourself and fake to others
You are weak psychologically
All your bluster fools no one
Bottomline

Bible stories have nothing to do with Black people they are Semitic tales for Hebrews and their close relatives
Why does “Y’all” bother your byytchazz so much? I say “You guys” why don’t that bother you? Oh, everyone look, it’s a Nigerian that suddenly fancies himself the Guardian of the English language. I speak it better than you, and write it even way better than you. Focus on the topic at hand.

I am “Weak psychologically” says the low self-esteemed monkey that refuses to accept that any of the Prophets from that region could’ve been anything other than white.

You don’t even seem to know what you’re arguing over. What’s your point?
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by aribisala0(m): 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
RealTalkNoBull:
Why does “Y’all” bother your byytchazz so much? I say “You guys” why don’t that bother you? Oh, everyone look, it’s a Nigerian that suddenly fancies himself the Guardian of the English language. I speak it better than you, and write it even way better than you. Focus on the topic at hand. You don’t even seem to know what you’re arguing over. What’s your point?
I am not English so why should I boast about who speaks better English

You are an insecure and inconsequential nebbish
Boasting about your imaginary English proficiency reveals your profound insecurity

YOU ARE A FAKE DUDE inside and out a complete ersatz
Ersatz White man

Run along to your coevals with whom you share the "Y'all" identity
This is a Nigerian website and we do not say Y'all in Nigeria. Only fake dudes LIKE YOU do that

People who pretend to themselves about who they are are FAKE

You are a fake guy
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by RealTalkNoBull: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
aribisala0:

I am not English so why should I boast about who speaks better English

You are an insecure and inconsequential nebbish
Boasting about your imaginary English proficiency reveals your profound insecurity

YOU ARE A FAKE DUDE inside and out a complete ersatz
Ersatz White man

Run along to your coevals with whom you share the "Y'all" identity
This is a Nigerian website and we do not say Y'all in Nigeria. Only fake dudes LIKE YOU do that

People who pretend to themselves about who they are are FAKE

You are a fake guy
Roflmao You’ve clearly got mental issues. Who gives a sh9t how you talk in your homeland?! You don’t say “Y’all” in Nigeria, but we say it where I’m from. So, what you crying over? Ok, I am fake now can we get on with the topic or will you admit that this is all beyond your depth and you only butted in just to pretend — like a typical Nigerian — that you had an idea what this was all about?
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by aribisala0(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
RealTalkNoBull:
Roflmao You’ve clearly got mental issues. Who gives a sh9t how you talk in your homeland?! You don’t say “Y’all” in Nigeria, but we say it where I’m from. So, what you crying over? Ok, I am fake now can we get on with the topic or will you admit that this is all beyond your depth and you only butted in just to pretend — like a typical Nigerian — that you had an idea what this was all about?
It is a symptom of mental illness when you travel from France to Spain and insist on speaking French

The whole essence of communication is to make sense which at this moment is very distant from you

FAKE is the one word that captures the entirety of your existence.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by RealTalkNoBull: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
aribisala0:
It is a symptom of mental illness when you travel from France to Spain and insist on speaking French

The whole essence of communication is to make sense which at this moment is very distant from you

FAKE is the one word that captures the entirety of your existence.
So, I’m supposed to figure out how to write in what , Yoruba? Why don’t you just focus on the topic instead of pretentiously picking umbrage over a single word?! I know it’s embarrassing to get outed in public after pretending for so long to have an idea about a topic. A better tactic would’ve been to ask questions nicely to acquire more knowledge, but you’re a typical, boastful, belligerent, know-it-all Nigerian after all, so what gives.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by aribisala0(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
RealTalkNoBull:
So, I’m supposed to figure out how to write in what , Yoruba? Why don’t you just focus on the topic instead of pretentiously picking umbrage over a single word?! I know it’s embarrassing to get outed in public after pretending for so long to have an idea about a topic. A better tactic would’ve been to ask questions nicely to acquire more knowledge, but you’re a typical, boastful, belligerent, know-it-all Nigerian after all, so what gives.
You are fake
Fake inside
Fake outside
Fake in your DNA
Totally fake
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by RealTalkNoBull: 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
aribisala0:
You are fake
Fake inside
Fake outside
Fake in your DNA
Totally fake
Roflmaooo sure. Now can you try stay on topic?
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by jude79(m): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Digitallegendzx:
But Qur'an can never,will and forever continue to exist the way it is... As a matter of fact and proof to avoid unnecessary agurement and being qoute by religion bigots there is only one version of Qur'an forever Allahu Akbar...i believe in Bible as it was mentioned in the Qur'an also apostles Jesus peace be upon him.

Their are seven version that I know of.
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by RealTalkNoBull: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
jude79:

If you stood before God right now, could you swear on your Mother’s life that what you state is true? Why do lies and being disingenuous come so easy to you guys?
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Perfectbeing(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thought this happened in 2015..
Re: Kanye West Creates New Bible, Replaces Every Mention Of God With 'Kanye' (Pix) by Digitallegendzx(m): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
jude79:

grin seven version... Seven tongue's of translation base on Arabic intunation base on Arabic language difference meaning remain unaltered in all tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari / Efcc Storms Bankole's Residence / Count Me Out Of Alleged Impeachment Plot Against Fayose –ekiti Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.