Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In (9684 Views)

More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony / Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) / Pictures From Tinubu Support Summit At Abuja International Conference Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by Tomek09(m): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
Anambra Convention Center To Host Professor Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony — Governor Obiano

By Ejike Abana (ABS)

Anambra Convention Center, Awka, another legacy project of Governor Willie Obiano's administration is being positioned as venue to host the swearing-in ceremony of the Governor-Elect, Professor Chukwuma Soludo.

Governor Obiano stated this today, 3rd January, 2022, during an inspection visit to the project.

He embarked on the visit with some cabinet members of the Traditional Ruler of Aguleri.

While noting that his motivation for the architectural design of the project is the popular 'American Still Jet' which moves silently, Governor Obiano explained that it is one of the best in the American military arsenal, expressing his belief that it is replica of an average onye Anambra.

The Governor projected that with the airport in place, the Center will be viable and put to use all year round, saying that he believes that the contractor is competent enough to deliver on the project.

Speaking on his maintainance and sustainability plans for the project, Governor Obiano hinted that the contractor will be as facility managers to be maintaining the place, because according to him, it is the only way it will last, just like the airport and stadium.

The Contractor of the project, Mr. Mark Tu who explained that the center has a seating capacity of between ten thousand and twelve thousand persons at once, explained that they are rounding off the ceiling and lighting work and about to commence the final painting for the building.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by NwaNimo1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2022

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by PrinceOfLagos: 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
Beautiful

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by Tomek09(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Beautiful
Yeah
Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by Moferere: 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
This is worth celebrating. Congratulations Akpokuedike Global

I envy developmental projects, not ESN or Igbos miscreants

12 Likes

Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by bcomputer101: 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
Please let's stop hyping this man called Soludo. Our prayers is with him already.

Don't forget a dying bingo is more reasonable and active than the last person(Buhari) we hyped in this country

3 Likes

Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by Flamees(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
Woe unto him that puts his trust in Man
Make una no too hype that man
Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by CannibalTorment: 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by Mko123(m): 6:41am On Jan 04, 2022
Q
Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by slawormiir: 6:41am On Jan 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by Dialpad: 6:42am On Jan 04, 2022
Just curious, is Anambra Igbo different from Imo Igbo? I assume all Igbos are the same regardless of their state.

I have never heard a yoruba man say oh I am from Osun, he is from Ondo.

Educate me.

NwaNimo1:
[img]https://media1./images/24914c4f557942c35fabca2bac052dde/tenor.gif?itemid=21379364[/img]

.....more precisely, Anambra Amaka!

2 Likes

Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by Ayobami7(m): 6:42am On Jan 04, 2022
NOTED
Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by Victorclean1: 6:42am On Jan 04, 2022
Yes ooo, truly the rate Anambra is developing is making me catch cold. From Obi to Obiano, now Soludo.

All fighting to out perform each other. Soludo is your turn. Please as Anambra has set competition between Obi/Obiano/Soludo, please don't disappoint them.

I salute unaooo, Anambra people

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by heykims(m): 6:42am On Jan 04, 2022
I hope this man live up to the hype. Success as an economist doesn't automatically translate to being a successful politician.
I wish him all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by herbsisgood: 6:44am On Jan 04, 2022
Is 10,000- 12,000 capacity of the center not too small to serve as the swearing in center? Just asking..

Anyway I have herbal medicine that cures infection. It's very effective. I can tell you that again and again because I prepared it by myself. Check my signature if you have need for us to discuss further.

1 Like

Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by Aboguede(m): 6:44am On Jan 04, 2022
Nka bu nkanyi

Anambra to the world

7 Likes

Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by Lilimax(f): 6:44am On Jan 04, 2022
May God see Mr Chukwuma Soludo through in steering the ship of Anambra state
Expectations are very high and by God's grace he will not disappoint us.

From Ada Anambra state cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by NoFucksToGive: 6:46am On Jan 04, 2022
You guys in Anambra are blessed with good leaders just like Lagos and my blessed Edo state . While the rest of the southwest is a wasteland..

Also I think that gentleman in borno is trying to...

12 Likes

Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by wolesmile(m): 6:47am On Jan 04, 2022
I just hope he delivers. All eyez on him already. Make e no be say na more money he wan go chop.
Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by Authoreety: 6:47am On Jan 04, 2022
Follow peace with all men
Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by 1950Mack: 6:47am On Jan 04, 2022
Okay...continue grin
Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by NaijaCover(m): 6:55am On Jan 04, 2022
Money Is Really Good
Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:56am On Jan 04, 2022
Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsUkogT6-kA

This is the biggest convention center in Nigeria

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by Onyenna(m): 6:57am On Jan 04, 2022
Cool

1 Like

Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:06am On Jan 04, 2022
heykims:
I hope this man live up to the hype. Success as an economist doesn't automatically translate to being a successful politician.
I wish him all the best.
bcomputer101:
Please let's stop hyping this man called Soludo. Our prayers is with him already.

Don't forget a dying bingo is more reasonable and active than the last person(Buhari) we hyped in this country

Watchout Anambra under Prof Soludo, he is a technocrat not a typical Nigeria politicians, one of the finest in Africa, his integrity and pedigree is at stake, read his agenda

https://thesoludosolution.info/my-plan/

4 Likes

Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by Hiarmn(m): 7:08am On Jan 04, 2022
post=109062078:

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsUkogT6-kA

This is the biggest convention center in Nigeria

Have you been to the Dome in Akure

1 Like

Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:11am On Jan 04, 2022
Hiarmn:

Have you been to the Dome in Akure
It is a 2000 capacity far below Anambra Convention Centre

3 Likes

Re: Obiano: Anambra Conference Center To Host Soludo's Swearing-In by leicestercamper: 7:17am On Jan 04, 2022
Anambra amaka

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State / Infrastructure Bank To Fund N400bn Lagos Rail Project / Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.