Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

+18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon (8550 Views)

Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala / "If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, A Woman Can Also Have 4 Husbands" - Nigerian Lady / After We Had Sex We Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 1:10am On Dec 15, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Wow! Lots of great points. I appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 1:12am On Dec 15, 2021
ayomikuolatunji:
Ilegend chat me up

Okay, Sir.
Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 15, 2021
Women are the greatest scam in the world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by ignis: 8:24am On Dec 16, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
Women are the greatest scam in the world.

Seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by maak400: 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
iLegendd:
do you still have lasticle ebook?
Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by Daytrader1: 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
iLegendd:
Do you know sweet orgásms trigger happiness and a blissful night sleep? If everyone is happy or sleeping at night — not stealing at night, the world will be a better place. Don't you think?

Yes, these young women are whóres, but try to find out her level or whórism and not just condemn her instantly because she gave her own (personal) p*ssy to another man. Is the p*ssy in your body? No — it's hers, not yours, so stop being attached to it.

It's only yours when you've married her, else it's hers. Even though you're dating her, her p*ssy still belongs to her and your d*ck is yours. Marriage is the only time a legitimate swap takes place.

So, as a wise man, even though you've engaged her, just don't feel at home with her p*ssy — she still owns it and can use it against you or behind your back and break your heart.

This is why I have warned you not to be too invested or in love, but only like and be ready for betrayal.

Invest less emotions and any amount of money you've spent on her head, see it as money for poverty alleviation for a charity organization.

Whatever you bought for her, don't take it back when she betrays you — and this is why wise men only spend what they can lose and not regret on women.

Her pleasure is more important to her than your happiness. Know this and know peace.

So, if you want to escape being hurt by women, have an ashawo or a great crypto trader mentality. That mentality is: Don't fall in love with one particular p*ssy or coin — just be levelheaded and have options — lots of options without emotional attachment.

The end

This is a gospel that needs to be spread amongst men, sons fathers and brothers, not everyone would be willing to digest the information but the ones that do would definitely understand life and know peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
maak400:
do you still have lasticle ebook?

Yes — send a private message to the number on my profile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
ignis:
God bless you for sharing....
Please are you the author of this? If yes, how can I contact you?

No, my boss Jóe Clef wrote it. He lives a private life, so he has no contact. You can get to him through me. Ask your question and I'll relay to him.

2 Likes

Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by ignis: 7:07am On Dec 17, 2021
iLegendd:

No, my boss Jóe Clef wrote it. He lives a private life, so he has no contact. You can get to him through me. Ask your question and I'll relay to him.

Okay... I sent you a DM.

1 Like

Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by Dopenigga(m): 2:10am On Dec 19, 2021
bruhh!! who the fvck are you?? Shit can't get any realer than this. I have actually been in the private dark lives of some girls without even knowing

2 Likes

Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by Danielkelly: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
You've alawys been an observer and educator.
I see the reason why you are Ilegend

1 Like

Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by tripleking64(m): 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
CaveAdullam:
As usual, anything from iLegendd is superb! Kudos!

In addendum:

1. The secret lives you explained can take different terms in different textbooks, however, it all boils down to survival. Hence, men and women must oscillate among these lives so that they can continue to exist or via their genes. It's just the game of life be it moral, immoral, amoral or a mélange of it.

2. Social media is a conglomeration of individuals from a plethora of different political, cultural, economic, social, religious, intellectual backgrounds. There is a quid pro quo of ideas on these media which serves as a template for learning. Notwithstanding, human nature is same anywhere or everywhere; the differences which contributes to these inherent nature(genetics) is as a result of the zeitgeist of that person's location or nation.

America or the Western nation might be pointed fingers at but their exposure and interaction with people from other indigenous nations helped in exposing human nature especially that of women. It is what it is.

Western nation has other good sides in which other second or third world countries ought to have mimic, but because humans first react to their basic needs: food, sex, pleasure, they tend to gravitate towards it, after all, America and other first world countries has a variety of it and are the best dealers.

Third world countries are able to copy and mimic these bad sides or corrupt part of western societies because it blends or overlaps with their low IQ state. Africa/Black communities has the lowest IQ among the major classified races!

3. Women has this dark nature, social media just helped in exposing it and bringing it to the awareness of all who are ready for it. As usual, it is an imperative, though, environment has really contributed to it. Religious and traditional restrictions which didn't came out as a result of conscious and deliberate thinking but by natural selection came into place in order to checkmate women's dark nature. The patriarchy was for a reason!

4. You subtly dropped it somewhere like kinda accusing men for women's misdemeanors, but understand: adult men are not responsible for the behaviors of adult women. Each has their own freewill and any decision not made under threat or coercion should not always paint one black or the man as the villain! Men want to fvck around; if women agree, they both will fvck. Man ought to have restraint upon his libido, however, when it calls and wants to respond and women are available, he will definitely bolster his notch counts.

In these era where more women are claiming independence, feminism, egalitarianism, "what a man can do, a woman can do it more better", you don't expect men not to follow suit and respond with game or machiavellianism. Men can only be responsible for women when women agree or come to the awareness that they are just little above adolescence and teenagers or better still, that they are 'adult children', and that they require masculine wall to guide, protect and lead them. Anything beyond this makes the game continue; and every man or woman wants to win.

5. Getting virgin women or women with lower body counts is extremely rare in our contemporary age. It is advisable for men to continue with their game rather than commit to a used wh0re! He has nothing to gain from a used wh0re except to fvck.

If he must commit, it must be a virgin or nothing regardless of the zeitgeist of that place he is, and must vet her to be true. It all depends on where he's looking at and the amount of time and energy he's ready to put into in order to get these kind of woman. [b]Not that this will guarantee an interminable relationship, but at least, while the ship sails before it finally capsized, he enjoyed the melodious voices of the beautiful sirens from the hollows of the woman he committed to. All materials don't last forever, however, starting with a quality one ensures work success.[/b] This is better rather than struggling with past memories and ghosts of ex fvck mates.

These kind of women starts manifesting as from the age 13, the ones coming of age to be used and dumped after their passage rites. He must keep his eyes on this circle. Though many will fall on the way side, but at least a good number still make it to the age of consent: 18yrs, and here he must clutch her and take her for his own and possessed her. If he waits for her to gain more experience and become more mature, then, the woman he finally wants to commit to has been rammed, used and dumped by various sizes, colours and lengths of d!cks.

Thanks.

God bless.

This is the game itself, if you are seeing dis writeup and you don't understand it, read again, again and again this is the whole stuff, bro you are really helping people out here.

Don't hate women instd understand them. Understanding means knowing she's not for you, she's only for herself.

A man's real happiness is not pussy, pussy is just bonus, a man's real happiness is knowing you got your shits together.

Marriage won't make you happy if you are not happy yourself, Marriage won't change a LovePeddler to a virgin bro. Marrying a LovePeddler thinking she would change because of marriage, you are killing yourself

If you want to destroy a man you corrupt his wife, Satan knew that and went to Eve to get to Adam, bro don't take women to serious because if you do you are killing yourself

That girl you are buying iphone 17 to make her love you, would fvck an OG without even getting a pure water from him

That girl you are leaving your real geez for, would leave you for an OG, if your ship stop sailing smoothly

Bro you are a man and a King, if you make a LovePeddler your Queen, your guards will fvck her when you are not around

You are a King don't let dem make you feel less

All materials don't last forever, why go for the second hand when you can get the new one and use it to your satisfaction.. the highest simp is a wealthy man that marries a LovePeddler...
Even broke men dis days dey marry virgin sef...

If men stop accepting LovePeddler women will stop whoring...

But still e done be for who no take TRP serious because women are redpilled already, dem no dey see person.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
Toady, as I was going through Nairaland frontpage, I saw a post by a guy called Hotwax and the title is: My Fianceé Made a Mess of Herself at a Hotel In Ibandan.

Initially, I didn't want to read the post because I thought she vomited at the hotel, but 3 hours later, something told me to read it and I did.

Guess what? I cried. I cried not because I'm weak, but because men will continue to suffer because they don't read.

How many of you read this thread from start to finish? Just a few of you. Guess what? I'll soon delete the entire thread and turn it to a book. You'll end up buying it. Now that it's free, you don't know the value.

Below is what the man his woman cheated wrote.

hotwax:
My lovely girlfriend is a sweet woman who always give me sense of assurance. She is very decent, caring and respectful. She is so firm that it took 4 months before we could talk about romance or trying it out.

She is well known in my family circle. I base in Lagos, she stays with her parents in ibadan, but she usually come around when my family members are having a gathering. She will cook for us, do the chores. Everyone grew found of her. My siblings do even ask of her. “Where is Anu? Take care of the lady ooo”. My mom who hardly get along with our girlfriends always ask about her. All these made me to be sure that’s the woman I was going to marry. After all, my people already knew her and they are getting along well. No complain from any angle

The Problem

Late October 2021, I informed her that I would be attending a ceremony in ibadan where stays. She was exited, she even told me she missed me, the kisses, sxx etc. She can’t wait to see me again. I was excited too.
I texted her the hotel address when I got to Ibadan.

She came, we hug, and she started kissing me, but we later calmed down afterall we are just seeing and we still have the whole night. So no rushing. She told me she saw domino pizza opposite the hotel that she is hungry for it. And this is where the devil came in.
She took some cash and prepared to go and buy the piza. She was walking out towards my hotel room door, so I stood to accompany her to the door, more importantly help her with the door. She opened the door before I got there, but I was behind her. A guy also came out from a room not directly opposite mine, (I actually knew when the guy checked in. He was dragging his trawl on the room walkway, so I guess he was a new guest).

As my babe came out, the guy was coming out of his room giving my babe seductive look. Immediately he saw there was a guy behind her, he quickly looked away. He went out of the hotel via the walkway, my babe also followed him because they were coincidentally going towards the same direction.

Truth be told, I never suspected anything. I was even mocking the guy in my mind, my girlfriend is the last person you want to mess with.
She came back with the pizza, sat on the bed, munch while she was busy pressing her phone. I suspected something must have crop up with the way she was busy chatting on whatsapp. She gave me no attention. So I joined her on the bed. With sad face she asked if I have tissue, I asked what happened, she said her period just came now. I said the bathroom has a tissue paper. She went in spent minutes in the bath, came out of the bath, to pick another pant in her bag. (She came with clothes, because she want to spend few days with me). She went back to the bathroom wash, did some other stuff.

She joined me on the bed, put my hand on her padded private. She used tissue paper as sanitary pad. She said sorry, I Bleep up. I said no she shouldn’t feel sorry. Her menstruation is my joy. Afterall you are not here because of sex. We have a lot to talk about tonite. So relax lets enjoy the night. She then told me she can’t spend the night. She has to go on the same day, before evening. She gave me reason that when her menstrual cramp starts she always boil water and other things. Hotel is not the right place for it. I agreed. 6pm, she packed and started going, I was busy on my laptop fixing my office assignments. I stood to see her off. She insisted that I should continue. No need. But I insisted, as I saw her off to the door, she insisted again, go and do your work na. I will take a bike just at the entrance, I don’t know what happened, I just agreed saw her walk out the walkway, I banged my door and continue my work on the laptop.

Then few seconds later, even if she wanted to get a bike, she will still be waiting outside for one, I remembered that the plate I used for lunch still has some leftover food and if not discarded will constitute foul stench in my room. So I picked up this plate to try and place it outside my door so housekeepers could pick it up.

I opened my room door, bend down to drop the plate at my door foot, I noticed someone standing at the door indirectly opposite mine. The person was knocking gently and calling on mobile too. I guess the person is trying to call the occupant of the room. But he/she was being careful not to knock the door loudly. I always mind my business, I said to myself, why do I care, this is a hotel. So I attempted to close my door. But then, something occurred to me, the person is a female and she wore white shirt, exactly like my babe. Out of curiosity, I looked back what I saw made me sick for days. The memory keep hitting my heart like dagger.

It was my woman, I didn’t know she saw me and became frozen looking at me praying I do not look back. But I looked back and saw her. She was shaking with her mouth widely opened. Then while the looking competition was on, the door opened and the guy opened the door waiting for her to come inside, when she didn’t go inside, the guy must have noticed she is looking at someone on the walkway, the guy also came out to see who she was looking at, he saw me and quickly closed and jammed his door.

Then I jammed my door too. She stood on the walkway for 10minutes. Then she started banging on my door. Calling my line. I didn’t answer. She sent text and also whatsapp.

“Its not what you think. I can explain. Something came up. Please open…I need to discuss something with you. I will not leave if you don’t open”. She did all that for like 20minutes. Then she left. That was the end of our 1+year relationship. She too did not bother to call or text after that day.

The whole thing felt like sharp scorpion sting to me. I never believe what I saw. Anything relationship started irritating me. I don’t think I can go into relationship again. These people are quick to call men dogs, but they are public toilet. I prefer to be dog than be where everyone dump their sper_m.

5 Likes

Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 2:28am On Dec 29, 2021
This one was posted in 2018.

wisdomguy4u:
My fellow nairalanders, pls you guys should follow me digest this my matter. Una fit learn one or two things.

Around 23rd of Dec 2017, i travelled from benin to my hometown in Anambra state for the Christmas holiday. While on the way i called my fiancee who stays in Onitsha with her parents, i asked her if we could lodge in a hotel when i get to onitsha so i can continue my journey to my hometown the next day. She told me she can't sleepover as her parents won't let her ( as she was expected to cook the next day). So we agreed that when i get to onitsha i will come pick her up and drop her back in the evening.

So when i got to onitsha i went straight to her house. And with the permission of parents , i went out with her (her parents
knows me ).

We went to a nice hotel in onitsha where i booked a room #9,500 (lodging). We relaxed have some drinks and food. We talked about how our wedding will be. I wanted the wedding to hold around June this year , but she wanted it early. We had a nice time together as it has been months since we haven't seen.

After some hours together, she said she has to go as her parents would be expecting her. I told her i will drop her and from there head to my hometown. She asked me what about the room i paid for lodging... i told her that we would have to return the key as i cannot sleepover in the room all alone when i know i can still reach my hometown if i leave now. As a smart girl (which she feels she is), she told me that if the hotel workers finds out that I'm leaving,they would just put someone else in the room and pocket the money to themselves (in my mind then i was like that's their luck then).

As we were about to leave the room , i wanted to return the key, but she suggested i leave the key inside the room and just jam the door so they wouldn't know that we have left until the next day. I asked her why didnt she want the workers to make gain from it; she said the workers didn't attend to us well, that they were forming big girls. I did as she suggested, jammed the door and we left. I dropped her up in her street and left immediately for my hometown (that was around 6:00pm).

While on route to my hometown i met a heavy traffic jammed around nkpor junction. After an hour or so in traffic, i decided to go back to the hotel and spend the night , and continue my journey on the early morning of the next day, so as to bypass the traffic.

When i got to the hotel (around 8pm) , i walked straight to the room i earlier booked. But when i tried to open the door...i found out that it was locked. Angrily, i walked down to query the receptionist on why she should put someone else in the room when i never told her that I'm done with it.

But to my astonishment, she told me she didn't give the room out to anybody. She called one of the security guard to accompany us to the room to find out who the intruder is.

When we got the door, the receptionist knocked . A young boy on his underpants opened the door and asked what the matter was. The receiptionist asked to find out when and how he got the room. The young boy went in and brought out the receipt of payment bearing my name .

At that moment i sensed what could be up, so i pushed the door open and got in, nobody was in the room . i tried to open the bathroom, and noticed it was locked from the inside (In my mind i prayed to God let it not be what I'm thinking).

After several knock on the bathroom door, the person behind the door finally opened it. Behold it was my fiancee (ex-fiancee now). I was shocked .

I was so furious that i felt like giving her a sound slap. She was just crying and couldn't say a word (what would she say? She was caught in the act). I called her mother that night to inform her of what happen, she was shocked too. She said she call her on phone and told her she would be spending the night with me as we were setting plans for our upcoming wedding.

Some girls have fish brain, you met a guy who love you and even got engaged with you. But yet you still mess around with your street boys who couldn't afford to pay for a hotel room or even get his own apartment. This should be a lesson to you girls.

As i enter the new year , i enter with the watchword "trust no woman , fear every woman". In this new year , may we find our true love. Fake love will not be our portion.

4 Likes

Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by Casan0va: 2:35am On Dec 29, 2021
Above post is another reason why women deserve less.

Less trust
Less love
Less attention

Less
Less
Less
Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by heniford2: 3:10am On Dec 29, 2021
Great stuff here

1 Like

Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 29, 2021
Nice writeup btw. Some valid points on the first and second post but I don't think a tight pussy or a girl that's good in bed can actually control any man grin that's wrong only foolish men with little or no experience gets controlled by tight pussy or sweet pussy. All pussy is sweet depending on how she gives it to u. And all those mind control trying to be her shadow or her baddest secrets are just a waste of precious time. You will only know what she wants u to know. A girl can love A B C and D the same way and tell them exactly what they want to hear which can be the truth or a lie. I have a devout Muslim girl I met sometime ago. She tells me everything. I met her on a day I went grocery shopping at shoprite where she works. I needed assistance and she offered. We got talking. A cute little number she is. I gave her a tip which she bluntly refused we exchanged numbers tho and i fvcked her that same day. She slept over. This Muslim girl with hijab and all that inoccent look u wouldn't believe what she can do with the D. After the first all night she wouldn't let me be. Telling me about her boyfriend and how I'm a million times better than him at fvcking and all that.. she says it with so much excitement and passion that she loves my crazy sex game even though she knows we can't be anything more that she would never ever let go. She even opened up on her lesbianism which no other person knows or suspects. After a while she completely left her guy and even her lez partner. I know this because they do call her in my presence and sometimes when I'm hitting the pussy. Fights on phone and texts etc.. but i never let that faze me. As i know never to trust what any girl says but watch closely what she does. She has this rich white woman that comes sometimes but the way she posts her on her status I knew they were lezbos but i didn't art because she didn't tell me about it and when i asked she said she was just a nice friend she met sometime before she met me. On a given day I just put a call through to her instinctively and she couldn't talk properly. Me I no dey hide my feelings. I asked her if she was fvcking someone atm but she denied and even got angry. I ended the call. My instincts don't lie. She tried calling back i didn't answer or return her calls. She came over even before 6AM to counter me after all her ranting and bs I still got her to confess the truth. The white lady was around and she was with her the night I called... I didn't get mad. We were just fvcking and she knows but she wants me to believe she's sacrificing all her relationships to be with just me. But i know it's just game. True I know I can fvck no be only she dey confess am. But at the same time a lot of other niggaz and hoes know how to fvck too. No one man has the magic alone. We plenty. I never allow those praises get to my head. As a matter of fact i get annoyed when a girl starts confessing about how great the sex is when i already know from ur body. I feel ur just telling me what I already know and the info is useless to me. These hoes get good dicks from different sources and if u believe all that praises then ur lost. This girl tells me everything from her personal life to family life and even spiritual life of her family background. I'm not just her fvck mate, I'm her friend and confidant. But in all this u can never truly know a woman 100% wether u are in her dark life or not doesn't guarantee u a special spot in her life. U might not be the only one in her dark life so its not so special. In the end I cut her off but she's still not letting go.

I have another pretty igbo girl a fvcking sex machine. The first night we fvcked I have not seen anyone trembling so much from orgasms the way she was that even after the show she couldn't keep still.. shivering and crying at same time holding on to me and confessing the usual what not. I had to let her go because she was becoming much of a distraction. But she would have none of that. I had to publicly humiliate her (sadly) but i had to do it as it seemed the only way out. After about 3 months we crossed paths again. Got talking and one thing led to another we resumed fvcking. She was now in a serious relationship and would always remind me that I put her in the mess she was in when i dumped her anytime she was having issues with her man because of our actions. This boyfriend was seriously serious with her but the moment I came back into the picture I noticed they were always fighting. He would call every minute to check on her even while I'm drilling and she would lie that she was somewhere else. She would spend days at my place just to get enough of me and keep her guy worried. They stayed together. She could be with me for days without going back home. Only she know wetin she dey tell am. Sometimes i feel bad but then its not my fault. She complains he's a two minutes man , doesn't touch her or arouse her enough, he doesn't make her cum blah blah blah... I also found out she was also seeing some other rich guy for the money. She told me about it too even when her main guy dey try all his best to provide. I know about her past that her main guy and girlfriends do not even know. Like she was betrothed to a man immediately after her service by her parents. She has a kid but it didn't work out between them. She tells me every damn thing. Even her flings and one night stands when i make it impossible for her to get D from me sometimes for weeks. How the other guys fvck her, how some be pounding hard and how some can't fvck at all.. I know two very popular nollywood guys she has fvcked and I dey when they call her. She told me the hotels, room numbers and even took selfies with them on getting there on both occasions. She even tells me how she fakes orgasm for these guys and how they can't fvck but she will always say I'm the only one who understands her body enough to make her cum multiple times and she only enjoys it with me that every other guy she fvckd is conditional. Do i believe that crap. Hell to the No! Yes I fvck her good I know that. She has stronger feelings for me than i do for her yes.. but what she says about other guys i hardly take seriously. One time she got pregnant and told me I saw the results and how old. We had issues before then and I told her to give me space and during that space she was fvcking someone raw and hard and now she wants me to take the fall for it. After pressure from me she confessed to it and said she just wanted to test me to see my reaction. Mind u she has done like two abortions for me in the past which i know was me. In all this she was always begging to have me all to herself and make our relationship solid but there was no turning back for me. She already crossed the line. And she would always blame me for her sexcapades. She tried using sex, money, gifts, character etc to get me to consider and when it didn't work she vowed never to leave me even if I married someone else she will still be getting dick from me and nothing will stop her. It was more like a threat. It got to a point she accepted her fate. She's still the freakiest I have ever had tho but not enough to make me foolish. She would tell her friends about my sex game and then she would set me up to fvck them so they too can have a taste. It's crazy but she always made sure they never came back for a rematch. Although some do come behaind her back and when she finds out its all hell ( girls no sabi close mouth). It's been a while I seen her because I warned her to stay away from me again this time i mean it and she has been trying to come back. Couple of weeks she called that she was in the estate already around 10 PM. I just warned her to not near my gate if she loves herself. We argued and I ended the call. I know so many sides of her that her live in lover, friends and even family members don't know. She's just a pretty working class girl with a decent job and decent inoccent looks to go with it in the eyes of the world.

What I'm trying to say here is knowing her darkness or being a part of it is not enough. Be with the girl that's truly crazy about u and loves u much more than u love her then rest ur case there. You can't completely understand women trying to will cost u a lot more problems. Just get the one that cherishes u above everything else life offers and cane ur line well.

8 Likes

Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by Deflames01(m): 6:34am On Dec 29, 2021
This is a real eye opener for me.

This for me is the real deal.

Thanks iLegendd

1 Like

Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by maestro299: 7:16am On Dec 29, 2021
iLegendd:
This one was posted in 2018.

Oga Legend, this one is similar to the Ibadan guy's story posted on front page yesterday. E don tey wey tinz dey happen...

1 Like

Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by Ofadaman(m): 9:51am On Dec 29, 2021
Very long read, and all your conclusion was based on one woman.
Most of these are already known fact to natural players, but I'm sure they'd come in handy to newbies and simps.

Truth is, I have close to 20 woman ,and I can relate to all this, never chase a woman, do what you do to be successful and she'd be attracted, never be simple on women, not even during sex, be in control.

1 Like

Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by DCONE1(m): 11:34am On Dec 29, 2021
Amazing wote up
Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by Cokahot: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
Trash. U stupid yahoo boy dem go soo get u down.oponu
Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by Emmypure: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
Yes, even if you were the one that deflowered her and went straight to marry her, be watchful — she'll start her whórism in your house as your wife with one of her old classmate crush or a new guy at the workplace, etc. This one hurts more. You may end up commiting sui.ci de the day you'll find out

This is the only part that made me laugh.
Nice piece from today I won't troll you again.
Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by DonroxyII: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2021

4 Likes

Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by effixxyguy1: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Brother, everything you mentioned here is truth..

This are things happening on the earth.

May God leads us tru his way.
Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
Old but good. Read it.
Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by posty56: 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
iLegendd:
Old but good. Read it.
Ilegend thank you for bringing up this post again fortunately for me the redpill opened my eyes , your post was only the confirmation I need, that's what I was saying on the redpill thread,many men when they see a girl they like they start to fantasize sh*t, about spending spending their lives with them, going on a Romantic date,so on and so forth.
that's why I advise men to replace love with lust,it much easier to move on from a woman you lust after than you love.

1 Like

Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by dontrulee: 1:30am On Mar 15, 2022
I have decided not to give anyone the power to hurt me. If you like have sex with your father, I am not moved. It's Kuku your body and you can do anything with it.

Ladies will always cease to amaze me Sha. I was in a relationship with a creator of a group on WhatsApp and then my "pre wedding picture" (a drama in church) was leaked. The creator of the group got hurt, blocked me on WhatsApp but I wasn't bothered. The next day, she unblocked me, apologized and told me that she was hurt, that she still have feelings for me and was still interested in the relationship. I wasn't expecting it though, I know ladies can be irrational and can love those who hurt them most. That's ladies for you, not all of them though.

3 Likes

Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by iLegendd(m): 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
dontrulee:
I have decided not to give anyone the power to hurt me. If you like have sex with your father, I am not moved. It's Kuku your body and you can do anything with it.

Ladies will always cease to amaze me Sha. I was in a relationship with a creator of a group on WhatsApp and then my "pre wedding picture" (a drama in church) was leaked. The creator of the group got hurt, blocked me on WhatsApp but I wasn't bothered. The next day, she unblocked me, apologized and told me that she was hurt, that she still have feelings for me and was still interested in the relationship. I wasn't expecting it though, I know ladies can be irrational and can love those who hurt them most. That's ladies for you, not all of them though.

Being unbothered is the master key to emotional control.

4 Likes

Re: +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon by NoahHadNoArk: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2022
[s]
BadRadio:

Heaven knows I didn't read that epistle of Julius Czar u wrote up there. Go and do something useful with your life. You've been writing since 2005 yet u still can't afford one cup of a abakaliki ricegrin
[/s]

Next joke pls

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photo)-choose Your Future Wife With Your Birth Month. / / How Long Can You Last On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.