Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

After We Had Sex We Broke Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After We Had Sex We Broke Up (10480 Views)

+18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon / We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

After We Had Sex We Broke Up by MissRaine69(f): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
No you did not break up as only one person wanted a relationship that was you not him. There was never a relationship.

Sometimes it’s purely sex and sometimes it’s both love and sex..unfortunetly most of the time all they want is sex. This is not just the realm of men anymore there are woman out there who seek sex with no strings attached The advent of so many dating apps/social media has made it easier for women to be bolder. So how do most get the two horribly confused? They confuse lust in it’s pure form as an indication of affection. If someone lusts after you they will pursue you relentlessly no mountain is too high that is not love

Why can’t some women and men tell that he/she are more interested in your body and it’s only you that’s interested in a relationship with him/her?
The problem most females/males don’t want to understand or refuse to believe that Sex is not love. Sex feels close and intimate, and it can feel loving, but it is not love.

For many sex serves a purpose and that’s to scratch the itch/ reduce tension be a distraction or for some it’s actually an addiction. Sex with no emotional attachment is a pit most fall in and this gives rise to words like “ he used me” “ men are dogs” and “olosho” . If someone tells you from the get go, they don’t want anything serious loosely translated to “I want someone I can call on when I feel the need” and you persist with that situation hoping to turn nothing into something then expect complications and heartache.

See if you grasp the concept that you don’t need to sleep with whoever’s being nice to you. Anyone can be nice if there’s a reward afterwards it’s a classic behaviour of all creatures with a functioning brain they learn how to master rather quickly.

See there are professionals out there who have mastered the art of flowery speech and manipulation. A woman will castigate a man who refuses her demands for sex rather than see that this man is trying to see just past the physical you insult him by asking if he is even a real man! He is a real man , he is trying to show how respect. He genuinely wants you and is trying to put you in first place but the folly of some women is it leave this man and go with that one who has slept with all your friends all the girls that live in the same neighbourhood . He is only about the physical. So why is it a surprise that you feel cynical, jaded and hopeless?

True affection , romance don’t end when the sex ends it continues. Sex is not merely reproduction purposes sex serves many functions with humans the main being pleasure aside from dolphins , bonobos and pigs being the only mammals that have sex for other purposes besides reproduction but when people equate sex to automatically mean love bitterness will always seep in and resentment will take over. Women tend to fall into this category due to cultural expectations and norms. And some to never learning or being taught what sex is. Very few have ever had frank conversations about sex with the role models in their lives . Most are told don’t do it wait till marriage and there lies part of the issue.

4 Likes

Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by KushyKush: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
Everyone is now a professional in relationship matters. *Roll eyes

13 Likes

Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
Sex is never love, but sex is what solidifies the notion of love and affection in most modern romantic relationships.

However, sex in itself doesn't translate to love. Now! That is most most confusing component of romantic relationships. That is the reason why many people particularly ladies continue fall victims of playboys and Bleep boys.

It requires a lot of patience and understanding to decode the true motive of anyone approaching you for a relationship.

The kind of patience that is ordinarily scarce in our modern fast moving societies.

No measure of knowledge or past experience can ever be enough, only patience.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
When you discover the D is tiny and you just gotta sex it to be nice. I'm sure you'd block that number after cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by donstan18: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Kingpee2(m): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
What is the use of campaign after election ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2018

When Guys Come With Money/ Mundane things, girls Are Blinded and Are Easily Fooled by the Cliche-ridden "I Love You"...

Its Usually Lust not Love... Once The Lustful desire Is Achieved, Hatred sets In... They Then Scout For The Next Sexual Victim...

Better Be Wise!

1 Like

Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by highpriestess: 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
sadsadsad
you people should stop this nonsense and face your lives. undecided

3 Likes

Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by highpriestess: 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
angry
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by imma2(m): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
Booked
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by MissRaine69(f): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
When you discover the D is tiny and you just gotta sex it to be nice. I'm sure you'd block that number after cheesy cheesy
Feign an asthma attack and walk away
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
MissRaine69:

Feign an asthma attack and walk away
Buhhaaahhhaaaaha. Nice one.
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by MissRaine69(f): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
KushyKush:
Everyone is now a professional in relationships matters. *Roll eyes
And you were made to click by supernatural forces?
Was it not easier to just keep scrolling?
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by MissRaine69(f): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
DeadRat:

When Guys Come With Money/ Mundane things, girls Are Blinded and Are Easily Fooled by the Cliche-ridden "I Love You"...

Its Usually Lust not Love... Once The Lustful desire Is Achieved, Hatred sets In... They Then Scout For The Next Sexual Victim...

Better Be Wise!

There are not victims
If they did not put material aspects before common sense most would not be in the situations they find themselves in
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
MissRaine69:

There are not victims
If they did not put material aspects before common sense most would not be in the situations they find themselves in
they Make Themselves Victims. They Come Out Crying All Men Are The Same... Put All Men In Same Shoe, then Make Themselves Look Helpless so People Can Haunt The Guys... Forgetting that She Traded Her Sense For Money...

1 Like

Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Adasun(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
Would da females learn undecided
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by MissRaine69(f): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
Adasun:
Would da females learn undecided
They can if they want to
But most are too worried about likes on social media
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by CAPSLOCKED: 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING HERE IS THAT "MEN ARE SCUM".

THANKS. smiley
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by jaxxy(m): 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
People shud 1st understand every relationship isn't meant to last forever ever and lead to the isle. Having sex or not shud be for the right reasons as u deem fit. If He will dump u he will wether sex or nor

The only issue I think is when people lie just to achieve selfish objectives in such relationships. Then dats an issue maybe

1 Like

Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by TheUpsetGirl(m): 11:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
MissRaine69:

They can if they want to
But most are too worried about likes on social media

undecided
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Neurotika: 3:51am On Apr 08, 2018
Sex is sex. It's definite. Love is relative. It's indefinite and ambiguous. In as much as a correlation between the two seems inconceivable, it's inexistence cannot be proved.
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Stevyne: 6:04am On Apr 08, 2018
Nairaland folks that still need advices on their journey of life. everybody don turn reltnshp expert - Omo na time go tell

1 Like

Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by jericco1(m): 7:40am On Apr 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
you like it big?
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Amarabae(f): 9:13am On Apr 08, 2018
If you want to have sex,
Have sex.
And let us hear word.
It's a free world

1 Like

Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Michelle55: 9:42am On Apr 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING HERE IS THAT "MEN ARE SCUM".

THANKS. smiley
hell NO.. I don't buy this your ideology one bit.. not all men are scum please. get your assertion right
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by CAPSLOCKED: 9:54am On Apr 08, 2018
Michelle55:

hell NO.. I don't buy this your ideology one bit.. not all men are scum please. get your assertion right

I'M SORRY I FORGOT TO ALSO ADD "MEN ARE TRASH", "MEN ARE DOGS", AND "ALL MEN ARE THE SAME ".

CHEERS. smiley
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Michelle55: 9:56am On Apr 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M SORRY I FORGOT TO ALSO ADD "MEN ARE TRASH", "MEN ARE DOGS", AND "ALL MEN ARE THE SAME ".

CHEERS. smiley
gunning for e-brawl right? ain't getting any, I promise. enjoy your Sunday
Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
Amarabae:
If you want to have sex,
Have sex.
And let us hear word.
It's a free world

If we meet, and you notice I'm fine and good looking. 100%.andyoure already crushing on me. If I tell you to have sex with me will you accept?

Re: After We Had Sex We Broke Up by id4sho(m): 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
My heart felt condolence to your slacked nunu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Date Fat Females Above Size 8? / See What Was Spotted On A Shirt A Nigerian Man In A Commercial Bus (pics) / Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.