Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? (975 Views)

Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by randyorton: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2011
ARE MARRIED MEN NOT RIGHT TO CHEAT? i am asking this cos our babes cheat when they are in relationships and are not remorseful about it. At this stage,they have all the power: have guys at their beck and call,goodlooking and fresh & young. Guys of that same age range would probably be struggling with sch or trying to make a headway in their studies. when married,these babes now get so jealous and wouldnt want their partners to cheat. Common,does karma not exist anymore.,.Or is it just a case of babes not being reasonable. na dat body wey don chop all the deeeiiiiks during her `playing time ` she go wan make im be guy`s only food. talk about selfishness. I BELIEVE THAT A BABE WHO WANTS TO FLIRT /CHEAT SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DO SO AND A HUSBAND WHO DOES SO SHOULD BE ALLOWED TOO. I expect insults from the guilty one.
Re: Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by 190: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2011
^tell your mama and papa they should cheat on each other grin
Re: Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by Dyt(f): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2011
Nottin wrong in cheatin
bt hey dont dare do it 2 my face
Re: Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by TeeJay6(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2011
Dyt:

Nottin wrong in cheatin
Noted wink
@op
Cheating is so not cool
Re: Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by Mcleo007(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2011
Cheating is a thing of the mind. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by Dyt(f): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2011
Tee-jay!!!
Re: Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by r231(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2011
Dyt:

Nottin wrong in cheatin

oya lets cheat grin grin
Re: Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by Dyt(f): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2011
U wanna do it 2 my bfs face?
Re: Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by r231(m): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2011
we keep it on the DL grin cheesy
Re: Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by Dyt(f): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2011
Bt so sorry dear
i dont indulge in such act
bt freely he cld always v a taste of every oda babe he wanna v
Re: Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by r231(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2011
^^^^^you better agree b4 i change my mind grin grin

lol
Re: Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by Mynd44: 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2011
190:

^tell your mama and papa they should cheat on each other  grin
Noting else to add just ‚ACCURATE
Re: Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2011
@poster
if a man accepts to marry a woman, knowing fully well that she was a slut during her single years, then he shouldnt judge her for that. if thats too much for this man then he shouldnt marry her at all and find a better woman, et voila! what kind of ignorant man would do that? i understand fully why an ex slut would expect her new husband to be faithful to her!

using her sluttish past to warrant cheating is preposterous!!!!!!! whats next?!
Re: Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by Dyt(f): 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2011
r231:

^^^^^you better agree b4 i change my mind grin grin

lol

or else?
Re: Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by r231(m): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2011
i will change my mind grin grin
Re: Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by Dyt(f): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2011
Y wld i even wanna cheat?
Re: Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by Badesh(m): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2011
@ Poster, cheating is a thing of the mind and it could happen to anybody. However, there is no moral justification for a married man to cheat as no one will agree to a married woman cheating. But of course for the man thing "ego", one is quick to say that it is a man's world and as such those women will easily come in handy.

Candid advice is, if you do, try as much as possible to play safe. If you don't by now, please don't start cos it's a very risky and expensive game, you better ask somebody!!!!!!!!!
Re: Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by r231(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2011
Dyt:

Y wld i even wanna cheat?

dont mind me jare

its not good to cheat
Re: Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by Dyt(f): 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2011
Well its sm ppls nature
infact 2 sm its a curse
Re: Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by tankwa: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2011
poster
you are right. It is just like a football match. durind the 1st half(befor marriage, ladies enjoy their life. They will never be faithful to one man. have you asked them the number of men that toest them every day?The decision lies in them.No matter whom you are it will never be only you.Others are around. Who are you to satisfiy a lady outside marriage.
In the second half(after marriage) men enjoy their life.
Man in meant to be poligamous in nature.There is non guilt in that
Re: Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by livedit(f): 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2011
Please tell me you are kidding? undecided One word, N to the O = No! It is NOT right for a married man to cheat just as it's NOT right for a woman to cheat. To wrong's don't make a right. Cheating is unacceptable! I don't care what the excuse is. If you feel the need to cheat, then you don't need to be married then. Simple as that! It's morally wrong. It's an abomination and a sin to commit adultry. Livedit, through the grace of GOD will never cheat on her husband and through the grace of GOD, neither will her husband. No ifs, ands, buts or maybe's about it. Point blank NO! undecided
Re: Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by Blazay(m): 1:47am On Jun 14, 2011
randyorton:

[size=20pt]I BELIEVE THAT A BABE WHO WANTS TO FLIRT /CHEAT SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DO SO AND A HUSBAND WHO DOES SO SHOULD BE ALLOWED TOO.  [/size]

Thank you jare.
Not that some of us are asking for permission o! cheesy
No need for unnecessary stress. If the 'aggrieved' party does not like it. . .he or she is free to walk!
Simple. Not everyone wants to live a hypocritical Christian-Ogboni-Okija life please!
Shioooooooooor!!! cool
Re: Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by omo9ja1(m): 11:33am On Jun 14, 2011
hmmm cheating sweet but remember the yawa when cassala bust e.g Tiger Wood, Ashley and now Giggs lol
Re: Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by multibabe(f): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2011
i hope you will be very happy to see your father cheating on your mother because it is his right.
Re: Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by MMM2(m): 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2011
op
married men have d right 2 cheat on dere wife,

if dey have d money.
Re: Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by 190: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2011
M M M:

op
married men have d right 2 cheat on dere wife,

if dey have d money.

HOW MANY BOTTLES YOU DON TAKE SO FAR angry angry
Re: Are Married Men Not Right To Cheat? by MMM2(m): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2011
2 bottles only with thai. angry

(1) (Reply)

Dza Most Ridiculous Luv Leta Eva Written / What Is Your View On This, ''girls & Maga'' Issue / I Need A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.