Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Need A Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Child (975 Views)

. / Can U Adopt A Child Whilst Unmarried? / Can You Marry Someone Who Already Had A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Child by efepro(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2011
I need a child ASAP,but i dn't wanna get married.What shud i do?Is it wrong to hav a child without marriage?
Re: I Need A Child by kokoye(m): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2011
No.

depends on you . . are you going to feel bad about it?
Re: I Need A Child by pendo89(f): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2011
Get a woman or adopt.
2nd part is all up to you. Will you raise up the child well?
Re: I Need A Child by Blazing88(f): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2011
haba op
Y dont u want to get married?
You are a man so wat cld d problem be?
Re: I Need A Child by slimyem: 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2011
efepro:

I need a child ASAP,but i dn't wanna get married.What shud i do?Is it wrong to hav a child without marriage?

what's with the ASAP?
You wan use the child for ritual??
Re: I Need A Child by lindabon: 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2011
Are you ready to change a baby's diaper?
Are you ready to bath a baby?
Are you ready to loose sleep over a crying baby?
Are you ready to prepare baby food?
Are you ready to shop for baby cloths?
Are you ready to clean baby vomit?

If you are ready for all of these . .  then you've taken a bold step towards fatherhood. .   grin grin grin

Secondly, aint notin wrong with wanting a child outta marriage. Na your choice nah, innit!

slimyem:

what's with the ASAP?

muhahaha. . . .
Re: I Need A Child by Idowuogbo(f): 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2011
slimyem:

what's with the ASAP?
grin grin grin
i wondered o , eru ma ba mi ke
Re: I Need A Child by Babamide(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2011
What do you want a child for?
Re: I Need A Child by BloodShed1: 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2011
Hmm, I smell a ritual,
Re: I Need A Child by bekay911(f): 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2011
efepro:

Let me help him re-phrase his kweshun abi request whicheva. Wat he meant was HE NEEDS a BABY MAMA. ASAP Haaahahaha wonder in Nairaland
Re: I Need A Child by seedord247(m): 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2011
If you want a child, i don't that's hard. Go to mushin< ajegunle, ebute Metta, there are so many kids in those areas roaming about the street looking for home to stay.
Re: I Need A Child by efepro(m): 6:36am On Oct 20, 2011
See comments, Laff wan make motto jam me.Ritual ke?i'm serious,cuz i'm no longer a baby.all d women i met needed marriage, marriage scares d shit outta me, may be i shud hav said, 'i need a babymama'
@Pendo89, u mind if u volunteer?
Re: I Need A Child by vb0mb(m): 8:53am On Oct 20, 2011
Go and adopt
Re: I Need A Child by efepro(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2011
vb0mb:

Go and adopt
I cannot adopt another man's child whn i'm not impotent.
Re: I Need A Child by mrscork3: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2011
So why should a woman you have not married carry your baby  cry

Why do you think you are that special. i think you want a woman and a child cos you think you are getting old but not confident enough to ask a woman to marry you now you are looking for one to trap with a child so she will have no choice than to marry u
Re: I Need A Child by stepo707: 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2011
I think the OP is scared of staying with a woman all his life.Sometimes i wonder about that too cos all ladies i see nowadays scares the shit outta me.Some pretend a lot like my ex but it didn't take time b4 i put the pieces 2geda
If i have an option i would just get a child also(my own blood o !) without the marriage option
Re: I Need A Child by itiswell1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2011
If blood shed could smell rituals, op, I fear you o.

(1) (Reply)

Mouth Action Girl Needed! / Worst Places To Be A Woman In The World / Girlz With Palm Kernel Nyansh, Do Guys Love Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.