Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,023 members, 7,859,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

Banky W Calls Adesua ‘baby Mama’ As Court Declares Marriage At Ikoyi As Illegal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Banky W Calls Adesua ‘baby Mama’ As Court Declares Marriage At Ikoyi As Illegal (1000 Views)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Calls Adesua ‘baby Mama’ As Court Declares Marriage At Ikoyi As Illegal by Jenniferchuma10: 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nigerian singer, Banky W, has reacted to reports of a court declaration that marriages conducted at the Ikoyi Marriage Registry as illegal and invalid.

According to reports, there’s an ongoing legal dispute between the Local government Areas of Nigeria against the Federal government for the determination of who have the power to operate marriage registries, conduct marriages and issue marriage certificates.

However, recently the federal High court sitting in Ikoyi held in the favor of the Eti Osa local government granted their prayers while stating that it is statutorily the job of the local governments as provided by the law and only the local governments have the power to do such and the acts of the federal government through the ministry of interior operating marriage registries is clearly beyond their powers, which makes all marriages conducted by federal marriage registries or through their agents illegal and invalid.

Reacting to this report, Banky, who legally tied the knot with his actress wife, Adesua, at the Ikoyi registry in 2017, teased his wife, calling her Baby Mama.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/banky-w-calls-adesua-baby-mama-as-court-declares-marriages-conducted-at-ikoyi-registry-as-illegal/

Re: Banky W Calls Adesua ‘baby Mama’ As Court Declares Marriage At Ikoyi As Illegal by Olaoluwa112(m): 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nigeria must be a joke even to God himself..

I can imagine how people who had their weddings there will be feeling now, one of my guys wey marry his UK sugar mummy, lol I know say dude go dey feel somehow now.

Make them no spoil market for my gees o.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Calls Adesua ‘baby Mama’ As Court Declares Marriage At Ikoyi As Illegal by MarveworldG: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
Much love for this couple

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Calls Adesua ‘baby Mama’ As Court Declares Marriage At Ikoyi As Illegal by Sonnobax15(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin
Just imagine
Re: Banky W Calls Adesua ‘baby Mama’ As Court Declares Marriage At Ikoyi As Illegal by OloshoMan: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
Adulterous Couple. Lock them up! grin
Re: Banky W Calls Adesua ‘baby Mama’ As Court Declares Marriage At Ikoyi As Illegal by fourboys: 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Banky W Calls Adesua ‘baby Mama’ As Court Declares Marriage At Ikoyi As Illegal by DEXTROVERT: 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
lol
Re: Banky W Calls Adesua ‘baby Mama’ As Court Declares Marriage At Ikoyi As Illegal by Laggafin: 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
Chai banky so I'm free to officially chase Adesua now grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W Calls Adesua ‘baby Mama’ As Court Declares Marriage At Ikoyi As Illegal by LikeAking: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
Laggafin:
Chai banky so I'm free to officially chase Adesua now grin

Go ahead.

FG dey very wise.
Re: Banky W Calls Adesua ‘baby Mama’ As Court Declares Marriage At Ikoyi As Illegal by Laggafin: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
LikeAking:

Go ahead.

FG dey very wise.

Ahswearugaad grin

(1) (Reply)

Husband Chases Man With Cutlass For Chopping His Wife / A 20 Year Old Zambian Lady Enjoys Honeymoon With Her 97 Year Old Husband(photo) / What's The Craziest Reason Someone Gave For Not Dating You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.