Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,660 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers (19289 Views)

Genral Leo Irabor Orders 50 Generals To Resign / General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) / Ndi Anioma Hails Appointment Of General Irabor As CDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers by FarahAideed: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
They are removing potential threats to their evil govt and you are here talking about energetic officers cheesy..you think Buhari is interested in improving security?

1 Like

Re: General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers by sapientia(m): 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
No source

Nothing

But it's on FP
Re: General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers by Realhommie(m): 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Gen Leo Irabor, highly cerebral man.. Much respect.

1 Like

Re: General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers by Sniper04(m): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Praxis758:
You don't buy experience from the market.

You don't throw away your old shoes

Wisdom is with the grey-haired

Being old in age does not mean old in mind, knowledge or experience.

I hope Gen. Irabor comprehends my message.
Bro if you know any young officer in the military ask them about how those old generals are fairing
Re: General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers by Praxis758: 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
Sniper04:

Bro if you know any young officer in the military ask them about how those old generals are fairing

My dad was a retired officer and I know their traditions. However, I'm not addressing intra-rank relationship, but the gains from the time and knowledge we've invested in training them.

Do you know the cost of training an officer to the rank of a Bridgadier General, not to even talk of a 3-star General like Major General.

1 Like

Re: General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers by LZAA: 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
asanausana91:
Irabor is now a northern general abi?
Confused sets of idiots.

Re: General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers by Jungpablo: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
MasterRahl:
angry

1. Young and energetic soldiers

2. Proper funding. Funds should be channeled to the right places.

3. Adequate and intensive training for soldiers, and supply of modern equipment

4. Good pay

This should be done.

Let's see how things will go.
nothing will be done

1 Like

Re: General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers by Ewedegubbler: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
My brother my friend. God bless u Gen Irabor
Re: General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers by Dchair2: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
MasterRahl:
angry

1. Young and energetic soldiers

2. Proper funding. Funds should be channeled to the right places.

3. Adequate and intensive training for soldiers, and supply of modern equipment

4. Good pay

This should be done.

Let's see how things will go.

And without experience?

1 Like

Re: General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers by winner37(m): 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
That's impressive ..
Re: General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers by Orangedreams: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
Let's see how this plays out. For now I reserve my commenter.

Abeg na property we dey deal on. Check our siggy/profile and give us a call today.
Re: General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers by Suremikky(m): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Something fishy going down...Irabor is due for retirement any moment from now hence he wants to eliminate the course 36 Generals from where his replacement will most likely come from..He reached the pinnacle of his career but doesn't want others to reach theirs.
Re: General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers by orisa37: 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
GOOD. THEIR REPLACEMENTS SHOULD BE SHARED EQUALLY TO THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES.
Re: General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers by 989900: 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
Alexander the great was 30 when he conquered the world!
Re: General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers by Ewedegubbler: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Realhommie:
Gen Leo Irabor, highly cerebral man.. Much respect.

May God bless the day I met this amazing man

1 Like

Re: General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers by Brunicekid(m): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
frankdGreat125:
First of all he should resign his position as chief of Army staff, then others will follow suit. This is a case of kettle calling pot black.
Bro... He's actually the Chief of Defence Staff.
Re: General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
Dchair2:

And without experience?
How does a someone gain military experience? Isn't it by enlisting in the army and going in assignments?
Re: General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers by Sniper04(m): 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
Praxis758:

My dad was a retired officer and I know their traditions. However, I'm not addressing intra-rank relationship, but the gains from the time and knowledge we've invested in training them.

Do you know the cost of training an officer to the rank of a Bridgadier General, not to even talk of a 3-star General like Major General.
Baba na Nigeria we dey , most of those old officers just wan chop money nothing else,
Re: General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers by Praxis758: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
Sniper04:

Baba na Nigeria we dey , most of those old officers just wan chop money nothing else,

But you can't buy their experience from the shelf.
Re: General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers by Sufferingboy(f): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
Help2020:

So this man has such power to do so?

Yes.
Re: General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers by Hassanmaye(m): 6:58am On Dec 16, 2021
Aremwayne:
Southern Generals will be the majority on the list.
Will you shut up irabor is a Hausa don't think like dik
Re: General Irabor Asking 50 Generals To Resign Is Good For Young Officers by DAVE5(m): 5:55am On Dec 19, 2021
FactBoyz:
This move by this Southerner may be costly o. Progress for us in the north is not what we want now embarassed

Progress for you in the north isn’t what you want now?

Please is it possible you explain this cos I’m finding it hard to translate that statement such that I get the clear picture of why you’d say so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku: PDP Presidential Rally In Delta State (Photos And Video) / House Of Reps Okay's 10 New States + Ban Nigerian's In Diaspora From Elections / APGA Recorded Victory In FCT Council Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.