Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Have You Ever Been Wondering How A Lady Give Birth Through The Vagina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Wondering How A Lady Give Birth Through The Vagina (1158 Views)

I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Wondering How A Lady Give Birth Through The Vagina by Dorcmass(m): 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
Firstly
woman vagina are build to bear children and adapt accordingly
The vaina can feel softer and more open,it may also look and feel bruised or swollen after giving birth
The bady was surround by a "bag of water" or sac of amniotic fluid,when this sack break the fluid come out of the vagina and make the vagina more oily
thereafter lead to the release of "relaxin hormone" wich is produce by the ovary and the placenta with important effect in the female reproductive system
the hormone function primarily for child birth
it release the ligament in the pelvis and wider the cervix
throuh the help of the hormone the baby can come out easily

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Wondering How A Lady Give Birth Through The Vagina by KiNg0G: 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
the smell nor go be here

no wonder doctor's dey cover their noise.

seriously apart from reproductions, female's have no further use in our nation's today.

anyway make we accolade them today.

respect to every mother at there!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Wondering How A Lady Give Birth Through The Vagina by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Have You Ever Been Wondering How A Lady Give Birth Through The Vagina by MufasaLion: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Everything is on YouTube. I ain't curious no more.
Re: Have You Ever Been Wondering How A Lady Give Birth Through The Vagina by whalley676: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Pictures would have sum up all this long episode.
Re: Have You Ever Been Wondering How A Lady Give Birth Through The Vagina by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nice one smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Wondering How A Lady Give Birth Through The Vagina by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
KiNg0G:
the smell nor go be here

no wonder doctor's dey cover their noise.

seriously apart from reproductions, female's have no further use in our nation's today.

anyway make we accolade them today.

respect to every mother at there!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Wondering How A Lady Give Birth Through The Vagina by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
The day I was in one maternity ward during childbirth though I was outside but the scream from the lady honestly I respect women that day.. later went to congratulate her although I never knew who she was

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

These 5 Nollywood Actresses Are Hands Down The Sexiest Actresses In The World / Shall, Don't Marry Nigerian Woman. Try As Much As Possible Not To. / Those That Earn Less Than 100k How Do You Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.