Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies (71324 Views)

All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) / +18 No Vagina Is as Sweet As This [Picture] / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by ashewoboy(m): 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business, If She Asks For Money, Pls Give Her' - Lady Says

Is the vagina a business center? - Man Replies

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by yemiprogress(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nonsense

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by donbachi(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
Workchop

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by kestolove95(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
Dix guy bad

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by sexysage(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
Another lunatic on the prowl
Work they won't work but they want to maintain that thing that smells like fish...
Bunch of lazy asses

407 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Burgerlomo: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
Business center cool

283 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by drips8(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
He asked her a honest question

309 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by AfroKnight: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lol. Valid question. cheesy cheesy cheesy

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
I want die for laugh here. cheesy grin cheesy

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by nicepoker101(m): 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
When they are referred to as sex 0bjects. They get annoyed.

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by cooooooks(m): 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
A "strong, independent woman" can't even take care of her vagina independently?

This kind of thinking is a bane in our society.

228 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 21, 2019
True only the dick can take care of it..

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 21, 2019
ashewoboy:

what is your source?

They go still dey form holy Mary

5 Likes

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 21, 2019
FATALITY!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by cerpvad(m): 5:17am On Sep 21, 2019
This one got me. Someone should please tell her that vagina is a self cleaning organ. It requires no effort to take care of itself grin

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Bossontop(m): 6:32am On Sep 21, 2019
Mhen dis wan na jus wickedness.... Haba

The lady ryt now........

[img]https://media1./images/47bf1eb18ce20acee451b0513fa228f3/tenor.gif[/img]

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Kingluqman(m): 7:27am On Sep 21, 2019
Maybe her own vagina is a rotten one, so taking care of it won’t be easy na

grin

7 Likes

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Automatic3444(m): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2019
grin buhari I hail u.. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2019
ashewoboy:

what is your source?

Go and toast any of them with your empty pocket let's see if you go see tootoo put priicckk

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:06am On Sep 21, 2019
Good question from the guy.

7 Likes

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by ashewoboy(m): 8:15am On Sep 21, 2019
condemn:

Go and toast any of them with your empty pocket let's see if you go see tootoo put priicckk

why not? I just have to be good with words. make her laugh. make her comfortable with me. then I'm on my way to phucking that pvssycheesy.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Korllami007: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2019
This is entitlement mentality is something else and that's why most of them are ingrates. Any help you render to them, they see it as their right or they are doing you favour for allowing you to help them.

Guys should start dashing you money because you have Vagina

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2019
ashewoboy:

why not? I just have to be good with words. make her laugh. make her comfortable with me. then I'm on my way to phucking that pvssycheesy.

Dey there dey deceive yourself

11 Likes

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by A305: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2019
Good question
Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:55am On Sep 21, 2019
Korllami007:
This is entitlement mentality is something else and that's why most of them are ingrates. Any help you render to them, they see it as their right or they are doing you favour for allowing you to help them.

Guys should start dashing you money because you have Vagina
.. Help me ask her oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by BlueAir: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2019
Idiot . asking for money before u wash ur gentials or keep it clean. Even habitual ass licking animals can surpass some human beings

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by SmellingAnus(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2019
She is right that it's not easy to take care of the vagina where she got it wrong is when she advertised the entitlement mentality that many Naija babes have...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies by Jerkules: 10:07am On Sep 21, 2019
She should tell us what and what she is buying to maintain it o,abi what were our Foremothers using to maintain theirs? Is this a New Generation Pussy?

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship / 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. / Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.