Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Senate Leadership: ACN, Minority Parties Reject Tinubu’s Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Leadership: ACN, Minority Parties Reject Tinubu’s Candidate (8665 Views)

There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume / Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila / Lagos 2015: 11 Out Of 12 Guber Aspirants Reject Tinubu's Sham Primaries To Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Leadership: ACN, Minority Parties Reject Tinubu’s Candidate by EkoIle1: 1:32am On Jun 15, 2011
jmaine:

Ignored, kindly chase the next person please . . 

I'm so glad because you don begin sound like a freeking broken record. I pity the peson wey hire you because you have no sense of priority and obligation.
Re: Senate Leadership: ACN, Minority Parties Reject Tinubu’s Candidate by cjfavour(m): 5:41am On Jun 15, 2011
Tinubu does nt want d yorubas 2 occupy all d key positions.is dt selfishness?tinubu is far better than mark who have bn passing selfish bills for a while now.tinubu want a party with national spread.
Re: Senate Leadership: ACN, Minority Parties Reject Tinubu’s Candidate by Ystranger: 9:18am On Jun 15, 2011
Katsumoto:

Perhaps you should try to read more into the development of the[b] two party system in the US[/b] or in the UK. I will only go into the history of the party system; I leave you to research that of the UK.

I always thought America was a multi party state?
Re: Senate Leadership: ACN, Minority Parties Reject Tinubu’s Candidate by ochibs1010(m): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2011
i laugh with the way some people console their conscience/party affiliation on Nland grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tinubu himself knows his limits when it comes to politiking at the legislative level.

D.Mark (grand master strategist) has humbled him before when he rose to pose a challenge for his second term bid as the senate president,

the FACT of the matter is that even within the ranks of ACN/minority senators, D.Mark will floor Tinubu hands-down and like i said earlier lets watch how all this will end then we will give honor to whom it is actually due grin grin grin grin
Re: Senate Leadership: ACN, Minority Parties Reject Tinubu’s Candidate by tayoTFC(m): 10:12am On Jun 15, 2011
But Tinubu had insisted on the choice of Akume, which he tried to justify by saying that the South-West should not corner all leadership positions allotted to the ACN in the Senate. He also told the lawmakers that the choice of Akume would help the party’s growth outside the South-West.

if for this reason Tinubu is a good leader and good politician, cos is already working on future election and posibility of ACN networking to other region of the country which is good for the party.
if Tinubu is selfish he could have supported G.O. SOLOMON. from SW. but he might have think better for the good of the party so haters, pls go and jump inside lagoon.
Re: Senate Leadership: ACN, Minority Parties Reject Tinubu’s Candidate by jmaine: 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

I'm so glad because you don begin sound like a freeking broken record. I pity the peson wey hire you because you have no sense of priority and obligation.

oboy step aside and acquire wisdom for your own good. .  . . You simply lack the ability to analyze political trends extensively
Re: Senate Leadership: ACN, Minority Parties Reject Tinubu’s Candidate by EkoIle1: 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2011
jmaine:

oboy step aside and acquire wisdom for your own good. .  . . You simply lack the ability to analyze political trends extensively

Olodo.I guess in your not so smart and clueless world, getting bugged down with if's and unknown is the primary responsibility and obligation of an elected official.

lol @ political trends. Dude, even if den take political trends knock your head, you still no go sabi the meaning of political trends.

Abeg hussh ya mouth with your meaningless and redundant rubbish jare.
Re: Senate Leadership: ACN, Minority Parties Reject Tinubu’s Candidate by jmaine: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

Olodo.I guess in your not so smart and clueless world, getting bugged down with if's and unknown is the primary responsibility and obligation of an elected official.

lol @ political trends. Dude, even if den take political trends knock your head, you still no go sabi the meaning of political trends.

Abeg hussh ya mouth with your meaningless and redundant rubbish jare.

move aside kiddo . . you are very shallow at analyzing anything  politics, choosing to catch the winds at every stance of yours . It will do you good to just stick to your old tricks of scouring for pictures and news article to paste and open threads while the men do the discussion and analysis for you to learn from. .  . . . .  i forgot, you are impervious to glaring corrections which is just a shame . .you can now have the last word to signify your delusional ego of having the last say on every matter 
Re: Senate Leadership: ACN, Minority Parties Reject Tinubu’s Candidate by EkoIle1: 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2011
jmaine:

move aside kiddo . . you are very shallow at analyzing anything  politics, choosing to catch the winds at every stance of yours . It will do you good to just stick to your old tricks of scouring for pictures and news article to paste and open threads while the men do the discussion and analysis for you to learn. .  . . . .  i forgot, you are impervious to glaring corrections which is just a shame . .you can now have the last word to signify your delusional ego of having the last say on every matter 

Dude, what is there for you to discuss if all you have is the same ridiculous nonsense about what if and what if? You've clearly displayed to us your brittle brain and the juvenile and elementary rubbish that comes out of it. You did that, I didn't

Again, do something about your lousy sense of priority and obligation for your own good.
Re: Senate Leadership: ACN, Minority Parties Reject Tinubu’s Candidate by Omooba77: 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2011
Leadership is about God given authority not man imposed one. I'm sure Joe Igbokwe and baba Lai Mohammed hve seen the quality of flood invented roads and we are paying taxes oh. CAN democracy for few!
Re: Senate Leadership: ACN, Minority Parties Reject Tinubu’s Candidate by oluwajohba(m): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2011
i think the man should be doing like me. angry angry ANGRY!!!!!!!!
Re: Senate Leadership: ACN, Minority Parties Reject Tinubu’s Candidate by DaDoctor: 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2011
@omooba pls tell them o
Re: Senate Leadership: ACN, Minority Parties Reject Tinubu’s Candidate by DisGuy: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2011
*cough cough*

the senate minority leader is. . . .
Re: Senate Leadership: ACN, Minority Parties Reject Tinubu’s Candidate by EkoIle1: 10:47pm On Jun 29, 2011
Dis Guy:

*cough cough*

the senate minority leader is. . . .

Sen. Akume of course.

The voice of reason prevailed as usual.

God Bless Bola Tinubu aka Asiwaju of Yorubaland
Re: Senate Leadership: ACN, Minority Parties Reject Tinubu’s Candidate by dayokanu(m): 12:52am On Jun 30, 2011
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

Ma ko wa je niso

All haters go and hug transformer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Maiduguri / Ribadu - Nigeria’s Sinking Ship And The Way Forward / Fulani Herdsmen Caught On Camera Sharing AK 47 And Ammunition In The Bush(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.