Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl (50223 Views)

Who Wants To Fall In Love (pix)....hehehehe / How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 14, 2011
For the most part of my life, i've been meeting girls of the taurus sign. As my interest in zodiac signs grew, i saw that all true taurus girls almost live the same way. So if you want to make a taurus girl fall in love with you, follow me as i have done, it never fails. Taurus are between April 21st to May 21st.

Firstly, taurus girls are down to earth. The first impression on the first date should be devoid of bullshitting.Get straight to the point. Let her know why you need her and make it abundantly clear to her, she only wants to know where she stands. If you dont do that, it will lengthen your wooing time.

Taurus girls are the indoor girls.They hardly go out and visit people.If a taurus girls starts visiting you, know you've got game.They like doing house chores, cooking, so when you hook a taurus girl, willingly allow her those responsibilities when she comes to your house. You dont even need to tell her first.

Taurus girls love quality time.that is the most important factor that can make her glue to you.If you are not a good talker and not innovative then its gonna be quite hard for you, because a taurus girl who likes you would want you to stay indoors for eternity with her.One secret is just being free, they hate artificial guys, due to their down to earth nature.

Whatever you do with taurus be honest, though she is one deceitful lot, don't be fazed, because at the same time she is very jealous when she sees you hang out with girls (who are just your friends). So  when you sense a taurus girl wants to drag you on a long thing, just free her for a while and mingle with other girls (and make her aware of it), you won;t believe whats gonna happen next, thats if she;s started digging you.

A Taurus girl places so much emphasis on finances so dont be tight fisted.Spend freely on her 'when you got it', they fall over heels for this.It doesnt mean you should go on a spending spree but give her gifts, i mean gifts expensive or very cheap but one you thought about and got it for her.It really doesnt matter if its what they desire, but as a guy, you have to find out what she likes.You might just pull off some random gift too, she will love you for this.

Taurus are practical beings,dont talk too much love love love, act it.She is easily pleased when you get practical about your feelings. Thats the very key to her heart.

Taurus love sex, but are not the sex-crazy type. When it comes down to sex, she will even check you out here. If you f' up on the first nite, its bye bye to you. This is how to do it, dont experiment new styles on the first or two more nights. When you guys are doing it often then introduce different fantasies in love making and man you'll be surprised at what you get.Taurus always wants to lead, so sex will be very fascinating on the bed, she can never be a log of wood.

Note if she says no sex, she means it to the bottom of her heart, dont force her at all.If you get a taurus girl quickly in time good for you, but quite a number of them will check you out for a couple of weeks, months or maybe years before landing into bed with you.

a Taurus girl will make you jealous no doubt, they are really beautiful girls with kissable lips, and they relate very well with the opposite sex. Many taurus female move with guys alot and confide in guys more than girls. so dont fret when you see her with guys, just keep your cool and play your own game.the aloofness really trips her because thats her game to make you jealous at every corner.

And dont show her false dreams, coz if she finds out, your head may dissapear in the morning. But note she is a positive character, strong willed, and stubborn, so better watch your tracks.

6 Likes

Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by sugarpp: 7:31am On Jun 14, 2011
I'm a Taurus girl and i can certify that this is true. Clap for yourself wink grin
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by upendo98(f): 8:21am On Jun 14, 2011
@op

Taurus,calculus,or virus gal, I see no difference. I believe that our character and belief is shaped by the environment we live in.
By that I mean if you took that Taurus gal to go live in Pagopago or Kalahari desert,some of those traits may disappear into thin air.
Summary is, the month and day of birth doesnt shape your character or determine your destiny.
Its you to shape it within the environment you are in of course together with your God.
Cheers smiley
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by MsPotato(f): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2011
Im a taurus and I must say WOW! This is all soooo true! grin Well except for one thing. I dont realy mind if he chats with other gurls. Its doesnt bother me one bit and infact, he should be doing it in order for me to know that he is not gay. embarassed

upendo 98:

@op

Taurus,calculus,or virus gal, I see no difference. I believe that our character and belief is shaped by the environment we live in.
By that I mean if you took that Taurus gal to go live in Pagopago or Kalahari desert,some of those traits may disappear into thin air.
Summary is, the month and day of birth doesnt shape your character or determine your destiny.
Its you to shape it within the environment you are in of course together with your God.
Cheers smiley

I dont know where the poster is from but Im sure he is not from malaysia. Im from Malaysia and I come from the island and Im surprise that whatever he has stated above is almost 100% correct cheesy
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by bobeefc(f): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2011
U r so right poster, i am a Taurus and its like u used a crystal ball to analyse me lol. Good work
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by upendo98(f): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2011
@ potato .thank u and thumbs up. I am from Africa but my head is in the world and am a she. smiley

LOL you people get real.  grin grin

Seriously and no offence. Let me try describing it this way.
Zodiac signs are just an 'Umbrella'under which we all try to fit in and find our place. Before Zodiac, we already are. A baby born in in Northpole in Dec  and another born in Southpole in June are just babies. One may be capricorn and the other whatevr.Now if you took those babies to come live in Congo, trust me they will develop some singing/dancing tendency.Why cz the environment shaped their choices somehow. Take those babies to Jamaica and see how there love lives will be. Shaped again by the environment.Now you can see how irrelevant zodiac signs can be. I am capricorn but see capricorn doenst  'define me' or determine my choices in life if you understand what I mean, yet all I read about capricorn 'maybe'true.
So if you try to apply Zodiac in the dating scene then you will misfire completely. why

1.My religious beliefs shape day to day living. So I dont live by capricorn but by the Bible u  know.
2.When the going gets tough or say you place me in a different environment, then I change like a chamelion. My attitude/character/belief all change depending on who I am with and where I am. And why I change is, so that I can adjust and fit in with the current environment,something that may nt be possible for me to do if I reasoned and acted like 'capricorn ' 
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2011
@upendo98

you cant tell me nothing, i know what i'm saying.maybe you should study people for somewhile and get my point.
ok test me, tell me your sign and see what happens next.
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by upendo98(f): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2011
Okay baba,

But I just told u am capricorn.I just dont walk, talk, think, and move like capricorn.(I dnt know why capricorn reminds me of a centipede! grin )
Environment and Belief shape me.
And I don't expect a man to date me[b] the 'capricorn but me Upendo[/b]
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2011
upendo 98:

Okay baba,

I definately will.starting wth myself 4 sure. smiley

i didnt get you
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by upendo98(f): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2011
oh sory i posted the above b4 i could edit.Disregard it
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2011
I've never been with a capricorn girl though a once close friend dated a capricorn i had to access. one thing i know is that capricorn girls always take special notice of special days with their guys and you girls dress to kill. moderate sexual life, and also a good matchmaker.
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by tellwisdom: 9:47am On Jun 14, 2011
Im a tourist boy
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2011
tellwisdom:

Im a tourist boy

Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by upendo98(f): 10:01am On Jun 14, 2011
grin grin

Now see?? I am trying to make you stop referring to people as Zodiac signs. Jeeez!! dont they have names/personality?
How do u say I dated a capricorn or spider gal?? why not say I dated Naomi or Manyasi?? How do I say I dated a 'tourist boy'?? lol
If I met you and you start calling me capricorn or popcorn gal al be soo pissed of.You know why?
Cz I dont want you to classify me together with the 'rest'.I want to feel special as 'upendo'.
Now that is a woman thing maybe u dont understand.
And I have never killed anybody with my dressing you know plus I am a nun.So oop! sorry your soo wrong.
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by tellwisdom: 10:42am On Jun 14, 2011
@ OP, for your mind now, you saby upendo 98 well cheesy
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by upendo98(f): 11:14am On Jun 14, 2011
^^^ what is saby what does 'saby upendo well mean'??
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by MMM2(m): 11:46am On Jun 14, 2011
all girls needs MONEY. undecided
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by upendo98(f): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2011
[b]M[/b]oney [b]M[/b]ade [b]M[/b]an [b]M[/b]ad

[b]Man M[/b]ade [b]M[/b]ess smiley
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by 190: 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2011
tellwisdom:

Im a tourist boy

Visa nko? undecided
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by MMM2(m): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2011
upendo 98:

[b]M[/b]oney [b]M[/b]ade [b]M[/b]an [b]M[/b]ad

[b]Man M[/b]ade [b]M[/b]ess smiley
dats not d meaning of my sweet name. angry
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by MMM2(m): 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2011
upendo98
pls can i see d 2 of ur eyes. undecided
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by upendo98(f): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin

[b]M[/b]an[b] M[/b]ade [b]M[/b]ad, One of the attributes of 'Capricorn Woman' is to observe very very very carefully.
Talk to the poster lol he shud confirm that. grin
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by MMM2(m): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2011
upendo98
i said i want 2 c ur pic not ur 1eye.
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by mirob(f): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2011
U really researched very well, Im a taurus and all U said are correct.
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by upendo98(f): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2011
MMM,

Keep wanting to see my pic. Just know this. Am a pirate.Nobody sees me and lives okay? grin grin
If you love your life just see the eye.
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2011
@upendo 98

i can sense your melancholic nature, and maybe you also have a melancholic face. you girls are too ambitious, the more you observe the more you become despondent
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by MsPotato(f): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2011
tellwisdom:

@ OP, for your mind now, you saby upendo 98 well cheesy
upendo 98:

^^^ what is saby what does 'saby upendo well mean'??

saby as in sabi. Sabi means Know.

So when he says you sabi Upendo 98 well [/b]meaning [b]you know Upendo98(which is you - your username) well.
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by upendo98(f): 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2011
^^ Thank u soo much potato 4 answering my question.Nobody saw it.

@ earlybird,

melancholy  def --feeling or causing sadness: feeling or making somebody feel thoughtful ,

Is that what you meant??

Then I must be very evil shocked shocked
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2011
M M M:

all girls needs MONEY. undecided

sagittarius dont need your money, just constant fun.
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2011
@upendo 98

capricorn are also lively and extreme talkative,so you see
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by upendo98(f): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl by MMM2(m): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2011
upendo 98
no problem,
let me c it. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown / Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.