Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Ready To Settle Next Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ready To Settle Next Year (252 Views)

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ready To Settle Next Year by Kingjay5(m): 11:33am On Dec 17, 2021
I have everything to settle down next year, but Good gals are scarce now a days, if you know you are a responsible lady, focus and not after money , ready to settle down and be satisfied with just your man. Whatsapp : 09066177704.
Re: Ready To Settle Next Year by Jeon(f): 11:34am On Dec 17, 2021
Kingjay5:
I have everything to settle down next year, but Good gals are scarce now a days, if you know you are a responsible lady, focus and not after money , ready to settle down and be satisfied with just your man. Whatsapp : 09066177704.

the one's in ur environment no do you?

Pumpumking gringringrin PLEASE GIVE SIOFRA TO THIS MAN

3 Likes

Re: Ready To Settle Next Year by ahmthankgod(m): 11:44am On Dec 17, 2021
Happy settling... Hope sey you get 2million before settling oh
Re: Ready To Settle Next Year by Pumpumking: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
Kingjay5:

angry
Re: Ready To Settle Next Year by Pumpumking: 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
Kingjay5:

Ok bro i can help..wot kinda babe u lookin for?

Height?
1 foot, 2foot, 3foot, 4foot, 5foot, 6fooot or less ghan 7foot, midget?

Complesion;
half cast, dakskin, lightskin, caramel color, yellow, blacka?

Body shape?
Yansh, booobsi, hip, side hop, chinese eye, dragon nose, yams on leg, 6pack, etc?

Bra size?
Neck size?
Pant size?
Yansh type: pancake, elephant,model or lepa yansh? smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

List Of Rules Female Soldier Violated For Accepting Corper’s Proposal- Army / Earn Free Airtime With This App / What Is Your First Lie Of The Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.