Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer (12570 Views)

Two Rivers' Sons At The Extremes Of Nigeria / Precious Chikwendu Is Suffering From Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia – FFK / Reno Omokri And His Twin Sons At The Caribbean Paradise Of St. John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by Seun360(m): 8:29am On Dec 18, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:

"U be mumu"

Person wey dem say he get dead dick wey use another man semen to impregnate his wifeundecided

LIE
Even if you get dead dick your semen could be fertile and your dick fit come be like Tekno's cassava and your sperm count could be too low to pragnate a lady.

Ka chi ko?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by Newton2024: 8:39am On Dec 18, 2021
Lugianostar:
Nigerian problem is beyond all these insignificant headache ??
It is not an headache to me but an entertainment. It relieves me of stress. It depends on the angle from which you view it.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by Seun360(m): 8:39am On Dec 18, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Stop talking nonsense. Even the lawyers whose job is to lie conceded they are still “perfecting the time” for her to be able to see her children. Can’t you read between the lines? He is lucky he is in Nigeria or he’d be in jail right now for hitting her. Stop supporting evil

Shut up!
A LovePeddler who was caught pant down at an Abuja hotel with a young naval officer.

All she wanted is to milk FFK of child support money.

A woman who refused to breastfeed FFK's sons when they were infant.

Abegi...

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by descarado: 8:40am On Dec 18, 2021
It will take time andvyears but trust me she will win custody of those kids.
Never knew she was just a means to get boy child. Ffk didn't pay dowry. The kids will go to their mum on their own as when they reach maturity.

If I were here, look for means to travel outside Nigeria and start life afresh.
She has age advantage. Ffk as somebody with bipolar disease will continue to get erratic and out of control as he ages until he become a full blown mad man or confined into a psychiatric hospital.
Either way, ffk will lose out. I blamed her a lot. Money and power lured her and made her stay with an impotent man

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by FreeIgboho: 8:43am On Dec 18, 2021
Seun360:

Shut up!
A LovePeddler who was caught pant down at an Abuja hotel with a young naval officer.

Abegi...

Like I said hear-say - from non other than our FFK and his very honest lawyers! But what has any of this to do with depriving the children of seeing mama. Imagine this happened to you when you were a baby
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by FreeIgboho: 8:45am On Dec 18, 2021
wirinet:

The propensity for violence alone is enough to make FFK lose primarily custody in saner climes. He would have been required to pay for upkeep of the children under the primary custody of their mother.

He’d be in jail even if Chikwendu refused to press charges -,he was ON TAPE hitting her!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by descarado: 8:46am On Dec 18, 2021
Seun360:

Shut up!

Abegi...
Oh you shut it too.
It will only take time. Years.
Those kids surely will go to their mum as adults. It's already a settled issue.

All these ranting is only on nairaland.

As long as he didn't pay dowry, didn't have sex with her throughout her stay there, this has made it very easy for the children to decide which tenth to pitch on when they grow. Because Nigerian judiciary is very biased, this shouldn't have been a case. Those kids are not his. He refused dna test.
Imagine a man refusing dna test.
Only time.
As long as the children are alive, only time. At age 18 precisely

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by FreeIgboho: 8:49am On Dec 18, 2021
princeeze1:

Stop quoting everyone raving mad with vile statements, if you are so pained, go and wife precious, she is now available and stop being her foot soldier. While I concede a man should not hit a woman unless in self defense, I am against the notion that no woman deserves to be separated from her biological children. I live in diaspora and I don’t know where you guys got that logic from. Some mothers even lose their own kids to foster system. It all boils than to a lot of factors and not sentiments geared towards the women folks.

Do you then agree with me he’d DEFINITELY be in jail even if she refused to press charges?
The deeper question is, why deprive small children from seeing mama? What have they done? Think back when you were small.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by LutanFyah: 8:49am On Dec 18, 2021
jennybright:
May you, your sisters or anybody related to you never be in her condition.

You are not a mother so you won't understand the pains that woman is going through.

Child support? Even a poorest mother will never allow her child out of her sight, let's be mindful what comes out of our mouth when it comes to another person's predicament

You can cry all you want. She cannot have custody cos she cannot take care of those children cos she is jobless.

FFK has the requisite resources to take care of them and if she wants to see them,she has unhindered access to them.

If she wants child support, let her go and work like an adult.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by descarado: 8:57am On Dec 18, 2021
wirinet:

I don't believe I am reading this. Why should a woman deemed to be fit be separated from her biological children?

Mothers that lose their children to the foster system are either deemed to be unfit to care for children or they willingly give out their children for adoption.
In the diaspora, no system will deny a willing and fit mother access to her children.
Thank you my dear. I almost give up.
This is how bad Nigeria has become. Where I live, ffk will have visiting right only. Secondly, if its established ffk didn't father those kids through dna, he is a goner.

Even in Nigeria, is just time, he committed 2 grave offences
1. Didn't pay dowry according to her custom
2. He never had sex with her.
Any court of law in Nigeria know this is a straight forward case. Even at that, when the kids are of age and see these with other things he did to their man, they will change their surnames themselves.
It's just time.

I have been blaming this woman since this issue but she is the smarter one here. Ffk guffed big time.
Assuming it was established he hs slept with her even once, it's a lost case. So whose sperm was used?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by descarado: 8:59am On Dec 18, 2021
LutanFyah:
You can cry all you want. She cannot have custody cos she cannot take care of those children cos she is jobless.

FFK has the requisite resources to take care of them and if she wants to see them,she has unhindered access to them.

If she wants child support, let her go and work like an adult.
You thought she was jobless before she started living with that man as they were never married?
Do you even know her background.

All these kids online. Hatred and rugged upbringing hs mae u all like your leaders. Heartless.
I feel for you all.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by LutanFyah: 9:04am On Dec 18, 2021
descarado:

You thought she was jobless before she started living with that man as they were never married?
Do you even know her background.

All these kids online. Hatred and rugged upbringing hs mae u all like your leaders. Heartless.
I feel for you all.
She is a jobless cvnt who lives off men. A cheap wh0re who has nothing to her name and was willing to trade her womb and youth to get some food from FFK.

You're a just like her, a used up excuse of a woman. Both of you can continue granting interviews and foaming online while the children are with FFK and your poverty stricken family will not get any crumb (child support).

Tell the over bleached Chinwendu to go and work.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by abobbi: 9:08am On Dec 18, 2021
justosee:

Did she impregnate herself for the children? Which one is her child?
Children also belongs to the father, and the most capable hands should take care of them.
We are in Africa, not the western world.
why then are they acting like they're in the western world with law suits and all? Can't it be settled out of court? Must everything enter social media?
Family is sacred! anybody who doesn't hold this ideology is a bastard!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by telleyway: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:

"U be mumu"

Person wey dem say he get dead dick wey use another man semen to impregnate his wifeundecided

This is the most stupid thought of the century.
How many girls now gets married to someone without sleeping over?
Is she telling the world that she found out he wasn't a man but went ahead to marry him because of money? Let's reason like humans devoid of emotions.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by EyenNtokon: 9:30am On Dec 18, 2021
bcomputer101:

Dogs must have done party with your brain.
It would have cost your dad just 5Naira condom to avoid a great calamity like you.
grin
bcomputer101:

Dogs must have done party with your brain.
It would have cost your dad just 5Naira condom to avoid a great calamity like you.
why d insult nah, small play wey i play with u. Abi person no d play with u?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:40am On Dec 18, 2021
telleyway:

This is the most stupid thought of the century.
How many girls now gets married to someone without sleeping over?
Is she telling the world that she found out he wasn't a man but went ahead to marry him because of money? Let's reason like humans devoid of emotions.

U be mumu
Ur sense didn't tell some women can do it for money newing that ffk has money and power.

Why was the ediot avoiding DNA ..
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2021
Seun360:

LIE
Even if you get dead dick your semen could be fertile and your dick fit come be like Tekno's cassava and your sperm count could be too low to pragnate a lady.

Ka chi ko?

What if his seven ain't fertile...
What has ffk been avoiding dna ?
Even before their quarrel became obvious,
Kemi already said precious was cheating that the kids ain't ffk kids... she got small hint but not the full gist
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by Exceed15: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2021
Neddstark:
When i remember the staged video that Precious tried to do to prove FFK is beating her, I knew this bimbo is capable of anything. Well you don jam your match. FFK na complete madman. Like our birthday boy president, FFK will teach her in a language she can understand.

And for you simp men supporting Precious, if you ever end in a divorce, you can leave your children and investment in the hands of your wife and remain sad forever.

Oil dey head joor
Mumu woman who doesn't know how to get into the heart of her man . Always recording whenever they are quarrelling to impress who? Which couple no dey fight?
Women: every man has his 'mumu' botton if don't know how to press it u will keep having issue. Also women should stop painting their husbands bad in the public. You are only selling him out to be ridiculed and from such a man u will get nothing but a fight to protect his image.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by Exceed15: 9:54am On Dec 18, 2021
wisemum:
I feel sad that women are not rising up together to lend a voice to this young woman who is being denied the rights to see her children.

In saner climes,human rights groups and organizations sympathetic to the female gender cause would have risen up as a united voice. This is not only for the mother but majorly also for the children.

No child deserves to be kept away from the biological parent. This is happening simply because those children do not have a voice and cannot speak for themselves. I don't see how if the children were older children, they would not be able to decide that they want to see their mother!.

He is able to do this nonsense and get away with it simply because those children are small and cannot speak for themselves. What FFK is doing is a horrible abuse not only to the mother but in every way to those little children who have every right to be with and seeing their biological mother.

Such a wicked, heartless, sadistic, narcissistic man. The worst father anyone can ever have or visit upon themselves. He's definitely thinking of himself alone, the revenge he wants to visit upon his ex- wife, and not the emotional needs of the children in the least. How can children not be allowed to see their mother? In what kingdom is that ever done? Even in the animal kingdom, children cannot be separated from the mother.

Those children are in the midst of all strangers whom he refers to as "his household" yet not a single one of them has any biological link to any of the children, including the FFK himself!.

Don't let bitterness eat u up. Husband and wife matter no be wetin u go jump into. After they settle dem go gossip u. Both of them got it wrong along the way.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by Kingcalls: 10:12am On Dec 18, 2021
FreeIgboho:

You are the one who ought to close mouth. Why must the children be punished for any of this? All the tapes you have seen of FFK at home including this one below haven’t convinced you this is not a nice person. Have you seen any of the mother? Only hear-say. I mean, He hit her ON TAPE, fully aware he was being recorded! Stop supporting evil!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9TpC0-w6xM

Another mumu....if u were intelligent enough , u wud know anybody person thst is looking for an advantage to video their partner when they don't hv a direct altercation with u shows they hv ulterior motives.... u think fani has time to be recording the wahala that b1tch brings to the house... she is from a poor home , she is a hustler, thats y I advice my friends to be careful around girls from broke homes, they are always desperate, no difference between them and prostitutes... she just wants the lifestyle, cos having the kids to herself equals child support thats she will use to live large...
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by FreeIgboho: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

Another mumu....if u were intelligent enough , u wud know anybody person thst is looking for an advantage to video their partner when they don't hv a direct altercation with u shows they hv ulterior motives.... u think fani has time to be recording the wahala that b1tch brings to the house... she is from a poor home , she is a hustler, thats y I advice my friends to be careful around girls from broke homes, they are always desperate, no difference between them and prostitutes... she just wants the lifestyle, cos having the kids to herself equals child support thats she will use to live large...

No sir, na u be the mumu, with all due respect! An uninformed mumu at that. She was a world-class beauty queen and she didn’t know who the guy was nor how rich he was or wasn’t. Just as you meet a girl.
But you keep forgetting it’s not about her. How would you like not to have your mum at that age. Can YOU YOURSRLF think of not letting your kids see their mum at that age. I’m sure you can’t do it. It takes a certain inhumanity to be able to do that.
That other person was right when she wrote this:

Such a wicked, heartless, sadistic, narcissistic man. The worst father anyone can ever have or visit upon themselves. He's definitely thinking of himself alone, the revenge he wants to visit upon his ex- wife, and not the emotional needs of the children in the least. How can children
not be allowed to see their mother? In what kingdom is that ever done? Even in the animal kingdom, children cannot be separated from the mother.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by Olexy46: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2021
Earn 50K REFERRING Potential Buyers for our Shopping Trolleys Automatic Disinfecting/Sanitizing Machine for Shopping Centers.

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by Kingcalls: 11:14am On Dec 18, 2021
FreeIgboho:

No sir, na u be the mumu, with all due respect! An uninformed mumu at that. She was a world-class beauty queen and she didn’t know who the guy was nor how rich he was or wasn’t. Just as you meet a girl.
But you keep forgetting it’s not about her. How would you like not to have your mum at that age. Can YOU YOURSRLF think of not letting your kids see their mum at that age. I’m sure you can’t do it. It takes a certain inhumanity to be able to do that.
That other person was right when she wrote this:

Such a wicked, heartless, sadistic, narcissistic man. The worst father anyone can ever have or visit upon themselves. He's definitely thinking of himself alone, the revenge he wants to visit upon his ex- wife, and not the emotional needs of the children in the least. How can children
not be allowed to see their mother? In what kingdom is that ever done? Even in the animal kingdom, children cannot be separated from the mother.

Worldclass beauty queen grin grin grin or rather worldclass prostitute... never knew there are still naive guys at this day and age ... I'm done with u... u still need to upgrade, a waste of time arguing with u....
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by Babatunde7109(m): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2021
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1409449/precious-chikwendu-liberty-see-sons-anytime-femi-fani-kayodes-lawyer/

When they are tired of the game, the blame game, they know what to do, and what is best for their children. We can’t look from afar and make a near conclusion. No.

Has anyone ever wondered why her family members are not raising their voices alongside hers? Or why FFK’s family have distance themselves from this cold war?

Well, they’re two adults; when they’re ready to settle their differences, then they should discuss like adults.

Justice here and there will solve nothing. Currently, FFK is at the mercy of the Nigerian law and judiciary system. If you’re confused, feel free to recall the case of Elisha Abbo hitting a woman in public. Even the woman declared that she wasn’t harassed, contradicting obvious and factual evidence.

It’s a civil case between two adults who know each other better than anyone else.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by bcomputer101: 11:22am On Dec 18, 2021
EyenNtokon:
grin
why d insult nah, small play wey i play with u. Abi person no d play with u?

grin grin grin I'm sorry bro
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by Susily(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2021
greenie77:

Sentiments aside, please cite the Nigerian law that supports that when a father do not have custody of their child/children he is not obligated to financially support them.

Without sentiments, also cite the Nigerian law that says a father can't have custody of his children
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by FreeIgboho: 11:59am On Dec 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

Worldclass beauty queen grin grin grin or rather worldclass prostitute... never knew there are still naive guys at this day and age ... I'm done with u... u still need to upgrade, a waste of time arguing with u....

Sir, you be real mumu, a swear. See Chikwendu profile below. Graduated from unical at such a young age. How many broke families do that? She was a world beauty queen - that’s what world class means, mumu. She had brand endorsments and a thriving career. She was already a raving success. She didn’t need anything from FFK, mumu!

Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by greenie77: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
Susily:

Without sentiments, also cite the Nigerian law that says a father can't have custody of his children

No where in the Nigerian law says a father cannot have custody of their children nor is there any law that supports a man not to provide for their children if the woman have been granted custody of their children.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by Kingcalls: 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Sir, you be real mumu, a swear. See Chikwendu profile below. Graduated from unical at such a young age. How many broke families do that? She was a world beauty queen - that’s what world class means, mumu. She had brand endorsments and a thriving career. She was already a raving success. She didn’t need anything from FFK, mumu!

U are even dumber than I tot .... I really underestimated ur stupidity.... go and argue with ur class
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by JOemmy(m): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
Neddstark:
When i remember the staged video that Precious tried to do to prove FFK is beating her, I knew this bimbo is capable of anything. Well you don jam your match. FFK na complete madman. Like our birthday boy president, FFK will teach her in a language she can understand.

And for you simp men supporting Precious, if you ever end in a divorce, you can leave your children and investment in the hands of your wife and remain sad forever.

Ffk knows he can only try this nonsense in a lawless country like nigeria go to somewhere like the US and do this to any woman and see if u won't spend quality years of ur life behind bars?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer by oyatz(m): 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Stop supporting evil. He’s lucky it’s Nigeria or he’ll be in jail right now for hitting her

Be in jail based on which law?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians ‘Consume’ 2bn Litres Of Petrol In 28 Days / Floods Takeover Akwa-Ibom, Despite Underground Drainage / The Great Throne Of The Deji Of Akure Was Formerly Occupied By A Thug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.