Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Anyone Else Caught The Flu? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone Else Caught The Flu? (850 Views)

I Caught The Girl Who Stole My Neighbor's Money / Help! Caught The Marriage Bug. / I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Else Caught The Flu? by Negroid001(m): 11:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
This weather ehn... Omo. Had to take the whole day off. The dust top much abeg.
Re: Anyone Else Caught The Flu? by LiberatedGirl: 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Negroid001:

Kpele... When I read Flu , I thought it was a Covid related post. I hope you rested and are feeling better. Get Well Soon . Kpele
Re: Anyone Else Caught The Flu? by Negroid001(m): 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Kpele... When I read Flu , I thought it was a Covid related post. I hope you rested and are feeling better. Get Well Soon . Kpele
Thanks I'm feeling better now. Used drugs and slept for most of the day. What's up with you na. You've been quiet lately. Work right?
Re: Anyone Else Caught The Flu? by Pumpumking: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
Negroid001:

angry
Re: Anyone Else Caught The Flu? by Pumpumking: 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
Negroid001:

ok So u hav convict19..... coorrrext?..... bros please keep kindly 100 meters away!!!(no oofenese) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Else Caught The Flu? by Negroid001(m): 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2021
Pumpumking:

ok So u hav convict19..... coorrrext?..... bros please keep kindly 100 meters away!!!(no oofenese) angry
Hehe. Bro. E no bad like that.
How far you na?
Re: Anyone Else Caught The Flu? by Pumpumking: 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Hi.am a midical doctor..please can u kindly quickly send me yor naaaaaked picture so i can xheck u please for A big budget move role?...and please kindly hurrrrry? smiley

1 Like

Re: Anyone Else Caught The Flu? by Pumpumking: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
Negroid001:
Hehe. Bro. E no bad like that.
How far you na?

Ok cool. do they sell self test kid there in Nigeria?..bro go n test yor sef wink
Re: Anyone Else Caught The Flu? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Anyone Else Caught The Flu? by Truvelisback(m): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
Pumpumking:

Hi.am a midical doctor..please can u kindly quickly send me yor naaaaaked picture so i can xheck u please for A big budget move role?...and please kindly hurrrrry? smiley
Keep SIMPing around her, u won't even see her pant.

Re: Anyone Else Caught The Flu? by Negroid001(m): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Cause I'm ill?
I'm lost bro.
Re: Anyone Else Caught The Flu? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
Negroid001:
Cause I'm ill?
I'm lost bro.

My rain boot is like a two edged sword, if i kick a fellow with it, they'll kick bucket

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Else Caught The Flu? by LiberatedGirl: 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
Negroid001:
Thanks I'm feeling better now. Used drugs and slept for most of the day. What's up with you na. You've been quiet lately. Work right?

Glad to hear you're feeling better, Yes I've been rather busy.... It's Christmas Season and I had to be on point with my clients, Clients can be so demanding so I had to leave social media alone. It's been a real stressful period ..... I'm off to Abeokuta tomorrow so the stress is still There. Compliments of the Season.
Re: Anyone Else Caught The Flu? by dacblogger: 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
The only flu I caught is pregnancy ... tongue
Re: Anyone Else Caught The Flu? by Negroid001(m): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Glad to hear you're feeling better, Yes I've been rather busy.... It's Christmas Season and I had to be on point with my clients, Clients can be so demanding so I had to leave social media alone. It's been a real stressful period ..... I'm off to Abeokuta tomorrow so the stress is still There. Compliments of the Season.
Easy ma'am. I like the fact that you're business oriented and you travel a lot ooo. Women like you dey turn me on. Compliments o. How's the xmas thingy coming along? Was coming back from an outing last week when i saw xmas chicken on sale for N5000, omo i grab 2 oo. Happy i did because when i priced yesterday it's now 6500/7000. Dang! Everything is expensive.
Re: Anyone Else Caught The Flu? by LiberatedGirl: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
Yes Prices have gone up. Hope you have a Great 2022.

(1) (Reply)

Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S / 6 Things You Should Never Do For A Man If You Are Not Married To Him / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.