Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC (17435 Views)

Interim Government: Nigerians Won’t Be Intimidated Into Submission - LP / Senator Abribe: After 6 Years In Government, APC Still Doing "Going To Going To" / Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Decency2020(f): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
Bra buying government and masses killing government which one is better please?
Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by berryPee(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Amen to the prayers
Wiseandtrue:

Where is the finishing undecided

She bought bra, yes! But are they so different from one another

Shameless regime that promised to include women in their government yet they are being petty and shameless and ridiculing them!

I never knew that they(APC) are this childish! May God Almighty never allow us to encounter such a disgraceful party/government again! Amen!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Ugonna62: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
Foolish old men,.yes Nigerians are inteligent,so can never fall for this disgusting self praise and adulation because its obviosly non existence anywhere in Nigeria,even if you discorver more ficticious account or another walldrope full pants and choose to tag it anything you like,that bra buying govt is one million percent better than this terrorist,directionless and grossly incompetent wicked and evil APC govt.the holy book says.''when the rightous is on the throne,the people rejoices, but when the wicked is there, people groan and suffer in pains, our only prayer is for APC terrorist party to pls ( if at all its possible because of the level of damage they have done to this country) return Nigeria to where the Bra Govt left us.We'r better then than now.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by PAQ(m): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
Anything is better than A Poor Choice!
Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by foreshore(m): 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
Biodun556:

https://leadership.ng/nigerians-wont-replace-us-with-bra-buying-government-apc/

Obviously they are better than you. We even see anything buy!
Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Blackdisciple(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
Until then
Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Brushstrokes20: 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
Bullocks for Brainless buffoons! undecided

I'll vote any party over the current, useless, bloodthirsty party of self serving thieves!

Sorrow, tears and blood are Buhari"s REGULAR TRADEMARK! undecided
Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by freeborn02: 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
talktimi:
Even Bawa has come out to deny anything about that bra story calling it FAKE NEWS but trust BMC zombies to keep bringing it up thereby disgracing whatever limited intellect they have remaining. You can never catch them discussing pressing national issues like security or inflation affecting the economy. If you like, fall for the idle talk of single digit IQ minions, na your wahala be that

Yeah, BMC fools like Biodun556 prefer to spread fake news since their party itself is built on falsehood
Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Amah70: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
justtoodark:
fee dee fee should fvck off....

am surely not votin those sick basstards that couldnt even finish their headquaters till today....

let them go and die in south east....
What a dyed in the wood ethnic bigot. If Nigeria has half of its population with persons like you, it shall be at war with itself till it tears apart.
Loads of people in APC today were formerly in PDP, small minds like you wouldn't see that there is little or no difference between APC and PDP.
ENVY FOR THE IGBO NO KILL YOU OOO.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by idanone(m): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by GEEBITE: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
Quite shameful that a governing party still living on propaganda. The EFCC chairman has come out to say nothing like Diamond bra in what they took from the house linked to Diezani. How low could these folks really get.
Biodun556:

https://leadership.ng/nigerians-wont-replace-us-with-bra-buying-government-apc/
Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by GEEBITE: 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
You guys just love feeding off propaganda. Bawa the EFCC chairman came out on a TV programme to debunk that false diamond bra tale. Yet you guys will hang on it and the $90b you claimed she stole.
kingawothefirst:

Madame, why does a woman ever need a $12.5 million bra? Ahn ahn…isn’t that wickedness. If what she did isn’t wrong, how come she can’t enter Nigeria today to come and defend herself.

All thieves must answer to their thievery, please call out what’s wrong and don’t defend her because of her gender.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by shemite: 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by justtoodark: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
Amah70:

What a dyed in the wood ethnic bigot. If Nigeria has half of its population with persons like you, it shall be at war with itself till it tears apart.
Loads of people in APC today were formerly in PDP, small minds like you wouldn't see that there is little or no difference between APC and PDP.
ENVY FOR THE IGBO NO KILL YOU OOO.

nigeria is already at war since nearly 20years now,moroon....you daft or what....??
Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by brainhgeek(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
You are right! We won't. There simply won't be a Nigeria or we will push you both over the cliffs,together with your seeds and relatives. We are done with scam lords.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by justtoodark: 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
brainhgeek:
You are right! We won't. There simply won't be a Nigeria or we will push you both over the cliffs,together with your seeds and relatives. We are done with scam lords.

keep threatnin people....cry later to fifa....
Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by brainhgeek(m): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
justtoodark:

keep threatnin people....cry later to fifa....
Are you one of them or one of their seeds?
...and there is no threat anywhere. You prodigies created the already divided nation. They activated the spirit
Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by justtoodark: 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
brainhgeek:

Are you one of them or one of their seeds?
...and there is no threat anywhere. You prodigies created the already divided nation. They activated the spirit

na you ipobians started this insults....
nigerians are just sayin what they think about una back....

cownunu is a basstard....end of story....
Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Ffhh: 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
We will

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by 9ty4our: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
The fool is not even updated with their bra lie, that it did not fly..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by talktimi(m): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
freeborn02:

Yeah, BMC fools like Biodun556 prefer to spread fake news since their party itself is built on falsehood
sometimes I blame hunger for their problems but even at that, there should be a limit where shame and common sense should set in but these people have no such limit

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by ComeToJesus: 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
Shameless APC vultures. They've turned a beautiful country to a dunghill and a slaughter house. God will surely visits them with their comeuppance.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Donwis05: 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
Trust me to replace you (APC) with even a monkey. I know propaganda and lies are your watchwords but bet me anything or anyone would be better than you and your useless, bloodsucking, tribalistic, Islamic and terrorist party.
Let me tell you bingo, I would rather have a Monkey win in 2023 than see this God forsaken set of criminals retain power after the next General election.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by asobo1: 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Madame, why does a woman ever need a $12.5 million bra? Ahn ahn…isn’t that wickedness. If what she did isn’t wrong, how come she can’t enter Nigeria today to come and defend herself.

All thieves must answer to their thievery, please call out what’s wrong and don’t defend her because of her gender.
Gullible and ignorant zombie. EFCC chairman debunked the bra lies by this useless government but since you want to prove to the world your level of unintelligent ride on. undecided

This is not pre 2015 when propaganda won the election. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by brainhgeek(m): 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
justtoodark:

na you ipobians started this insults....
nigerians are just sayin what they think about una back....

cownunu is a basstard....end of story....

For your information,I am proudly Yoruba. An egba man to the core.
I only think that you are too myopic to see the reality, perhaps, you are too dark to accept the truth. Come 2023, all the arije nudi ibajes (if you know what that means in Yoruba) will be thrown over the cliffs.
Shalom!
Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by israelmao(m): 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
The bra-buyers or bra-sellers are have no place in 2023 presidential seat. coolThe bra-buyers or bra-sellers are have no place in 2023 presidential seat.
Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by justtoodark: 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
brainhgeek:

For your information,I am proudly Yoruba. An egba man to the core.
I only think that you are too myopic to see the reality, perhaps, you are too dark to accept the truth. Come 2023, all the arije nudi ibajes (if you know what that means in Yoruba) will be thrown over the cliffs.
Shalom!

thx....

Shalom....which yoruba man would say that word....??

abegi,park....
Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by paltielx: 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
kingawothefirst:
Chai! See finishing
I tell, our politicians are comedian
Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Ovamboland(m): 6:56am On Dec 19, 2021
Idiko1:
At least, the government in this discuss bought Bra while your silly government bought nothing.

Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by Ovamboland(m): 7:00am On Dec 19, 2021
backnbeta:
Buying bra is better than sharing deaths, hunger and poverty all over; at least the bras are not harming us directly. You are all thieves but they steal with a bit of humanity in them

Nyanya motor park bombing and banex plaza bombing in Abuja happened in what year? How many died right inside the capital apart from thousands all over the country in numerous riots under PDP.

It's very easy to forget due to passage of time. You are free to go back
Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by 2sureguy1(m): 8:09am On Dec 19, 2021
justtoodark:

are you normal atall....why such expensive bras....??
for what....??

you are covered when outside anyways....soo whats the need for expensive bras....??

fee dee fee is full of mentaly deranged people....

You are so misinformed
https://www.thexpressng.com/bawa-diezanis-alleged-12-5m-diamond-bra-a-creation-of-social-media/

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/18/social-media-created-diezanis-diamond-bra-efcc-chair-bawa/?amp=1

https://tribuneonlineng.com/there-was-nothing-like-diezani-diamond-bra-efcc-chairman/
Re: Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC by brainhgeek(m): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2021
justtoodark:

thx....

Shalom....which yoruba man would say that word....??

abegi,park....

I never knew 'shalom' is now a Nigerian language that should be ascribed to any tribe.
I am a Christian and 'shalom' means peace. All christians use the word just like you muslims say assalamualaikum.
I am a Yoruba Christian who inherited deep thoughts. I don't need to defend that before anyone who is shallow minded and benefits spoilages.
Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems / Obasanjo's Ebook (my Watch) Now Available / Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.