Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video (42374 Views)

Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) / Curvy Lady Mobbed At Ghana Airport (Pictures, Video) / Lady Sits On Her Fiancé's Shoulder In Colourful Pre-Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by na2016: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2021
heniford2:
We are going to import our culture to the world soon e remain our local foods

Your local food is already being sold in almost all countries on this earth. Even the whites prefer your spicy goat meat curry (aka goat meat stew). When people move, they move with their culture - their entire way of life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by wasiudvd(m): 11:16am On Dec 22, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Stop catching feelings.
I have also read here a yoruba woman who used razor blade to design the body of a 5 year old.
Aside the body odour odour big ass they don't clean well. Cnt bleepe a yoruba gal doggy without seeing piece of pooop in there lipsrsealed
The thread is about Igbo traditional wedding, the person you quoted first said Igbo girls are the most beautiful in Nigeria, (to him). You managed to insert Yoruba into it, out of all the tribes in Nigeria.
Isn't this inferiority complex?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by BarrElChapo(m): 11:16am On Dec 22, 2021
jneutron4000:
nobody is catching any thing, is just the true yarn. Igbo lady sweat for middle and to nack but to keep for house mba, they are heartless and evil minded. I know many igbo lady wey poisoned their igbo husband, you hardly see igbo lady wey grow old with their husband, the husband they either die or kidney or liver failure that na because the Igbo woman gbege the man. So wetin other 9ja ethnic groups dey do na date, nack shege commot for their body, then fall back to their own.

CAPITAL BUFFOON grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by sisisioge: 11:17am On Dec 22, 2021
Beautiful! I love our native weddings fa grin
Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by Peace1993: 11:18am On Dec 22, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Nothern gals actually have thin slim face while yeruba have kind flat face and bony chin *the bone below the eyes*(simi kind of face).
And some of actually looks very beautiful with it.
But truth is,.. u see more not too good looking yoruba gal than the good-looking ones.
(No sentiments here.) But I like their body structure. Even if they are slim they still have ass they fits it

I used to think yigbo girls are the most beautiful, truly, not until I visited the yigbo land myself. It was there I realized if one truly wants to know how beautiful people of a particular race are, visit their area of concentration.

3 Likes

Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by ogwumgbe: 11:18am On Dec 22, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Lol @ the whites looking in disgust as dem dey match their legal tender grin grin

They were looking with admiration, bad evil hearted demon. Who stops you from showcasing your zinjathropus culture to the world?

3 Likes

Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by Hezmatosky: 11:18am On Dec 22, 2021
Anything that concerns the Ibos count me out sad
Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:19am On Dec 22, 2021
Who dis ladies wey put wedding ring for hand I thought to get husband hard that side.?
Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by vickydevoka(m): 11:20am On Dec 22, 2021
Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by vickydevoka(m): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Igbo girls are the most beautiful in Nigeria...

I must marry from that tribe..
Na beauty abi n lasting marriage u de look for

2 Likes

Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by Candidlady: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Yoruba girls shares the same facial structure with Northern girls..

lies

3 Likes

Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by vickydevoka(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Stop catching feelings.
I have also read here a yoruba woman who used razor blade to design the body of a 5 year old.
Aside the body odour odour big ass they don't clean well. Cnt bleepe a yoruba gal doggy without seeing piece of pooop in there lipsrsealed
Omo. If u fùck Kaduna gals it plateau gals u must see poo. I don't know y
Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2021
NwaNimo1:
The bride must be from Imo....?

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

Anambra men wey dey fear Imo girls grin
Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by ogwumgbe: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2021
jneutron4000:
You see wetin David do chioma, na so other 9ja dey knack una girls o, only David mumu alow pikin to enter, other sharp 9ja guys dey play the game well after they don finish, then dey go back to their own culture and guide their own jealously grin

They run and die after beautiful igbo girls but think that yoruba girls are pieces of shits, that's why they run away from them.

3 Likes

Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by buJu234: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2021
Instead of him to marry white girl he decided to go for naija babe..

Tomorrow we don't want to hear.. naija ladies are bitches; imagine she drove me out of my house and collect everything via accusing me of this that to the police..

Be warned ⚠️
Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by chikason22(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2021
NNtv:
Beautiful wedding..

Please, how can I move to Canada with ₦5000

You no serious at all.
Expensive joke.

Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by Kokadomfreedom(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2021
Export
heniford2:

1 Like

Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by Goodnigga: 11:28am On Dec 22, 2021
NNtv:
Beautiful wedding..

Please, how can I move to Canada with ₦5000
very easy, enter Ketu bus from OJota Stop at the bus top, then ask for Alapere from the park when you get there, walk straight ahead to Agboyi, ask for how to get to Ontario, Canada, it is just 4000 naira from there , 6 hours journey. Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 22, 2021
Abormination...

All traditional wedding must take place in the East your father land not in a strange land...SMH

2 Likes

Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 22, 2021
ARU...

All traditional wedding must take place in the East your father land not in a strange land...SMH
Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by Pijokoo: 11:34am On Dec 22, 2021
Igbo to the world..Igbo amaka...

2 Likes

Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by gaspology(m): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2021
Aidejay:
Igbo amaka
MAKA CHUKWU, IGBO MALU NMA RIE NNE!

3 Likes

Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 22, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Igbo girls are the most beautiful in Nigeria...

I must marry from that tribe..
please... Stop lieying

1 Like

Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by NoGirlfriend: 11:36am On Dec 22, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Igbos with their beautiful skin Always
unlike afonja people

1 Like

Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by Stevenson20: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2021
heniford2:

Our local foods are there already oooo. That's why so people don't miss villa because our local foods are there to make them feel at home
Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 22, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Stop catching feelings.
to wrap y'all argument up..

A beautiful and good person isn't particular to any tribe... A bit of influence of a tribe on individual character, yes..

But saying, Hausa, Fulani, igbo or Yoruba are the most beautiful is a hefty lie. Let's not get carried away by events..

2 Likes

Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 22, 2021
The land of my dreams grin
Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by placeofallure(f): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Stop catching feelings.

Every tribe has their gutter makes. It depends where you have been looking. Could be you belong to that class too. Just saying.

I Know clean Yoruba girls that you'd have to wash your hands before you touch them. Same for Igbo girls.
Re: Colourful Igbo Traditional Wedding In Canada: Pictures & Video by Gerrard59(m): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2021
seguno2:

Please why is this not reflected in the Igbo towns and states? Why are Igbo states the lowest in VAT despite all these things that you said

Does charity no longer begin at home?

Poor political leadership and lack of and/or exercise of political will to change the narrative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) / I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.