Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do (6872 Views)

I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth / I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm / How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
Happy Sunday

this is not your regular joseph and potifa's wife story. My supposed helper is a man like me

how i met him:-
every tuesday is their market day where i stay, and i go there to make some change by helping customers convey bought goods to their cars or the bus-stop. It was at the market i met him, told him i could also wash his car. He gave me his card and told me to ring him on saturday of that week. Which i did, went to his place. He is married with three kids{i dey even eye one of them}.

the man and his family were extremely nice, whenever am done with the car, they package food for me. And he is my number one customer. Whenever the man rings me i know for sure he would request for engine oil{i sell engine oil on the low}.

typing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by VillageBus(m): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
No big deal, u go use thread sew ur yansh back after e tear am finish grin
I pray e get big prick so that the tear go reach the back of ur neck.

I know say u dey consider his offer!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by Sirmuel1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
Na wahala be this oh.
A Man wants to drill your ass?

1 Like

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by fati2001(m): 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Happy Sunday

this is not your regular joseph and potifa's wife story. My supposed helper is a man like me

every tuesday is their market day where i stay, and i go there to make some change by helping customers convey bought goods to their cars or the bus-stop. It was at the market i met him, told him i could also wash his car. He gave me his card and told me to ring him on saturday of that week. Which i did, went to his place. He is married with three kids{i dey even eye one of them}.

the man and his family were extremely nice, whenever am done with the car, they package food for me. And he is my number one customer. Whenever the man rings me i know for sure he would request for engine oil{i sell engine oil on the low}.

typing

don't give in...
CONTINUE MANAGING UR LIFE .
Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by SportsHD: 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Na where bobrisky start from be this. grin Just take heart bros, and collect that preek for yansh. And if it begins to smell, have a friend like Tonto dike that'll help you clean your yansh with cotton woll grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Happy Sunday

typing

1 Like

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by Asgard73: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
He’s not your helper.. he wants to take advantage of your mumu..

go run am streets , make better block.. and drill he no go see.

Family man grin

Make sure the recording sharp

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
he rang me on tuesday if i would be available in the evening, told him no, that we had prayer meeting, that i'd be available on wednesday.

fast forward to wednesday evening. I was at his place. Normal levels was to go to the tap to get water. Then he said he didnt ask me over to do any work, that he just needed someone to talk to

we got inside, he gave me the story of his life. Then he asked what i was doing here{my current location}. I sha told him everything. Then he said "you know i can help you". Sir i would be very grateful was the next thing that escaped my mouth{mumu boy}

then he said i like you. Thank you sir with a blush, only for him to say he likes my smile{now i was getting extremely uncomfortable}

Typing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by Moeman: 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
following
Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
Asked me how much i needed, somehow i felt comfortable again{money truly reset the brain}. Told him the amount that would liberate a caged man.

he pulled out his cheque book, asked me if i had a girlfrend? Replied no! I noticed he kept admiring my voice, he likes the way i talk! For my mind i am like, baba put ink on paper nau{i no know say devil's gift must come with conditions}

next thing was that this man was playing with my hair. Then suddenly placed his hand on my jango! That was when i jumped back to reality.

told him i needed to leave. He replied jokingly "why! are you scared"? and asked if i dont want the money again. Told him i do need the money.

i can even be giving you this amount monthly if you truly want my help. Sir dont worry just give me this one.

typing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by Agricmoney(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
let's just make it simple.thats not your helper and should be let gone for better helpers

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by GbollyMan(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
Don’t listen to the slowpoke. . He’s obviously lying

1 Like

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Okay i will give you the money but you have to do me a favour, you strike me as a matured person. I answered "okay sir what is the favour"? Make me happy! Sharpaly i responded, how do you mean sir?

make me cum! Lmao{i didnt not laugh that day sha, remembering the whole thing again is crazy}. I told him "sir i still dont understand".

just stroke me and i would change your life. What an offer. I needed this money. Caught in between bad and worst. Let me go for BAD atleast e never WORST!

he knew i needed the money, he just kept hammering on "all i have to do is just sign"

truth is i agreed abi na just to stroke, he cums and am out of here nobody sha see me. He asked for a hug, could feel his penis on my thigh. Dropped a thank you in my ears!

typing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by franklingud(m): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
Fvcking gay

Tueh!!!

Disgusting!!!!

13 Likes

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by Greatzeus(m): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
A story as fake as Tonto Dike's ass undecided

3 Likes

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by Homeboiy: 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
I for teach you how you go take run that man street collect better money and he no go see nyash fück

4 Likes

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by Tokskob2008: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
I been dey believe the story till the man pulled out his cheque book.....

Who still write cheques this days when you can just transfer abi na 30billion naira him wan give you

10 Likes

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hope you can suck me? What!? Am sorry sir, that wont be possible, matter of fact i dont think i can do this

i told him how about he let me think about it and i'd get back to him. He was reluctant at first, i already had my eyes on the bottle close to him. After enough talks he said okay{mind you i cant go one on one with him, this man is huge and pattymike who has seen me before knows am the total opposite}

as i was leaving he brought out some cash to give me. I jejely turned it down, said thank you and left.

he rang me on thursday i didnt pick, same thing on friday. He saw me yesterday asked me why i have been avoiding him. Had to lie.

he has rang me today like thrice. The man is even friends with the owner of the church where am staying..

confused

my DAY 109 - DAY 113

https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/dairy-cheap-labourer-daily-bread
Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by WoundedLamb: 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
OP, no need to keep lying or pretending, it only gives him hope. Tell him you are not gay and, therefore, cannot enjoy any form of intimacy with a fellow man and you're not willing to do his bidding even for money. Say this firmly. He will have no choice but to leave you alone.

You shouldn't be calling such a person a helper. Even if you were gay or a lady, exploiting people's financial situation is simply inhumane. Are you the most handsome man in the city? There are many gay people out there, why you? Anyone that knows me knows I'm not homophobic. I know some guys get down with gay men for money and I couldn't care less. But taking advantage of someone's life situation is mean, gay or not.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
I no just understand y nothing fit just dey free again asin no helper anywhere, this world don too dey frustrate pesin

1 Like

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
With the right price, anyone will suck a dickk. It's either the money is too small, or you're lying.

3 Likes

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
Asgard73:
He’s not your helper.. he wants to take advantage of your mumu..

go run am streets , make better block.. and drill he no go see.

Family man grin

Make sure the recording sharp

thought about this... I bin reason setup but na me go suffer am laslas.. He is a well known person in the area.. And i be Jjc for the hood
Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by liya11: 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
WoundedLamb:
OP, no need to keep lying or pretending, it only gives him hope. Tell him you are not gay and, therefore, cannot enjoy any form of intimacy with a fellow man and you're not willing to do his bidding even for money. Say this firmly. He will have no choice but to leave you alone.

You shouldn't be calling such a person a helper. Even if you were gay or a lady, exploiting people's financial situation is simply inhumane. Are you the most handsome man in the city? There are many gay people out there, why you? Anyone that knows me knows I'm not homophobic. I know some guys get down with gay men for money and I couldn't care less. But taking advantage of someone's life situation is mean, gay or not.

I don't get why most nigeria gays like going for straight men,
Doesn't make any sense.

3 Likes

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by liya11: 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
HenryDion:
With the right price, anyone will suck a dickk. It's either the money is too small, or you're lying.

Wow!
Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by aimmoney9: 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
HenryDion:
Gay bastard....

1 Like

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
aimmoney9:

Gay bastard....

Like your father

5 Likes

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by aimmoney9: 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
HenryDion:

Like your father
Like your generations bastard gay ass nigga...

If your parents were gay you for come this world....

Bastard... grin
Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
aimmoney9:

Like your generations bastard gay ass nigga...

If your parents were gay you for come this world....

Bastard... grin

E pain am. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do by arthurwillia(m): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lol

Op don enter wahala
Why not do research online, find him a gay partner make e pay you, I’m sure there are some that don’t hide it on Facebook

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out After Being Sued By NBA For Her Sexy Content / I And My Cousin's Sister Are In Love / Is Love Still Blind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.