Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Is Love Still Blind? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Still Blind? (6865 Views)

Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? / My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? / Is Love Still Blind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love Still Blind? by iniguy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2009
The age old phrase "Love is blind" has been used to characterize love in many quaters. But in today's society there has been changes in the way we live, the way we do things, the way we think. . . . .is it still possible for one to love unconditionally? has love regained her sight?
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by Yumi(f): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2009
I think its more interesting to see a person with your eyes open and see if you really love them still for all that they really are.  When you act blind you deny the truth and so you are not really in love with the real person.  Then loving them with all that really then that is not a blind love but an honest and truthful love.  Its unconditional as blind love is based on you pretending someone isnt what they really are hence there is a condition that you will remain blind to who they really are.  Does that mean one day you will stop pretending or are you going to swear to be blind forever.  Lol,
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by kaytues(m): 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2009
unconditionally? ha no grin
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by iniguy(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2009
@kaytues why not?
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by whitelexi(m): 10:28am On Sep 11, 2009
Yumi:

I think its more interesting to see a person with your eyes open and see if you really love them still for all that they really are. When you act blind you deny the truth and so you are not really in love with the real person. Then loving them with all that really then that is not a blind love but an honest and truthful love. Its unconditional as blind love is based on you pretending someone isnt what they really are hence there is a condition that you will remain blind to who they really are. Does that mean one day you will stop pretending or are you going to swear to be blind forever. Lol,

@Yumi, have u met Luxoire by any chance?

Cos u both sound very alike! wink
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by izeek(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2009
it has contacts on now.
eye defect corrected, so dont go blaming all ur mistakes on the poor guy. he sees just as good as any1.

lexi, u dey suspect yumi abi!
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by whitelexi(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2009
izeek:

it has contacts on now.
eye defect corrected, so dont go blaming all your mistakes on the poor guy. he sees just as good as any1.

lexi, u dey suspect yumi abi!

Bros, i dey confuse, when one talk i go dey wonder whether na the other one talk am grin grin grin
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by izeek(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2009
well she sounds too composed for a newbie fo one, and she seems to know her way around here.
good thing if she aint impersonating though.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by CrazyMan(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2009
I don’t believe that love is blind.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by biola44: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by shayoor(f): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2009
love is not blind
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2009
Love isn't blind cuz it doesn't exist.It's just sheer responsibility to stick with one person.And no i wasn't heartbroken cuz i know nl too well.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2009
Love isn't blind cuz it doesn't exist.It's just sheer responsibility to stick with one person.And no i'm heartbroken cuz i know nl too well.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2009
Love isn't blind cuz it doesn't exist.It's just sheer responsibility to stick with one person.And no i'm not heartbroken cuz i know nl too well.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by unitee(f): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2009
was it blind in the first place
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by EngrT1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2009
love regain her sight 6yrs ago
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by chibaby5(f): 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2009
Engr T:

love regain her sight 6yrs ago

6yrz ke?? far longer than dat naw grin
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2009
I believe love is dangerous since it's something that makes pple miserable during the pursuit of it.Why would anyone risk thier emotions.I want to believe in love badly but not at the expense of being played a fool.It's remarkable how similar the pattern of madness is similar to that of love.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by iniguy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2009
Though love is not blind, i believe there are certain things that one has to overlook when in love
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by okeey(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2009
yes is still d answer
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by iice(f): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2009
No love is not blind.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by TheSeeker(m): 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2009
Love was blind until it came across a very well skilled optician. And guess who that optician is? HURT! Now love sees twice as before.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by kaytues(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2009
iniguy:

@kaytues why not?
im speechless,  love has gone blind tay tay, you nko?
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2009
hehhheee. . .Love has six eyes now ohh. . .two in front. . .two at the back n two at both left n right side! cool
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by gestapo(f): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2009
pc guru:

I believe love is dangerous since it's something that makes pple miserable during the pursuit of it.Why would anyone risk thier emotions.I want to believe in love badly but not at the expense of being played a fool.It's remarkable how similar the pattern of madness is similar to that of love.

Gbam cool Love has made many marry a whole person cos they fell in love with their dimples lipsrsealed
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by emekatimsu(m): 3:29am On Sep 21, 2009
Love was never blind but human beings intentionaly go blind because of love.lol
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by july123(m): 3:32am On Sep 21, 2009
love dey blind but still they lead people dey walker.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by german007(m): 3:41am On Sep 21, 2009
love isnt blind anymore, everybody, including love, is shining their eyes,
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by Princek12(m): 4:33am On Sep 21, 2009
Love get 20/20 vision
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by mystikal(m): 4:36am On Sep 21, 2009
una no dey tire?
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 21, 2009
love is blind
my experience
i liked, loved her so much, i failed to see so many faults even her friends saw that the relationship wud neva fly, because i loved her so much n was optimistic, even now that it has been ova for like 4 months, i'm still hoping that a miracle cud happen, love is wicked.
there was a friend of mine too, that i fought with like 3 years ago, she wud probably be getting married soon, havent spoken to her ever since, i dint date her, but we were close, or so i tot, and she jus put off our friendship like a light switch, av been devastated ever since

because of these painful relationships, 1, a good friendship, the other, a girl i wanted to spend the rest of my life with, i find it very very hard to be alone and wen am, it almost drives me mad, now am seeing someone, who has a boyfriend, confirmed but is my very close friend and am getting emotionally attached again, jus so i can get off the previous failed

Love is blind, cos even though you know you in a doomed relationship, atimes ppl are jus blind to the consequences
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by Utali(m): 5:26am On Sep 21, 2009
Love and blindness? in the same sentence??
You guys need a lot of growing-up, Love is not only eyes open, it goes with a Lamp and a torchlight grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boss Is Up To Something... / 10 Places To Meet The Hottest Chics In Lagos / A Guy Uploaded Bedroom Romance Pics With His Girlfriend. People Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.