Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ (18735 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak / Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Osinbajo, El Rufai With Cute Faces / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by LofP(m): 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
ManMountain:

Lmaooooo

Still better than a cannibal and product of a baby factory
Solo Makinde.....

Omo ti ko sharp.

Lo beere lowo Adewale Ayuba nipa nnkan ti won pe eni ti o fi owo osi juwe Ile Baba e...

Shiooo!!!
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by Oyinlomobambam(m): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
jumper524:
just like buhari online media 3rd term agenda that media keep speculating so is osibanjo.
the only clear candidate coming out for 2023 is tinubu.
atiku surely has the intention but unfavourable odds as pdp is most likely zoning to the south.
the.
the media should quit this unhappening bullshit of osibanjo presidency.

Not bullshit bro... Walk watin you know.

Big work going underground and you'll cashout if you're interested
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by tiger28: 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
NotBeenPaid:
If you like continue voting for grandpas, your suffering will be endless. The world has long left us behind and there'd be no other country to drag "third world country" with.
Isnt yahaya Ahmed a young man yet he is inept and corrupt. Age has nothing to do with governance, its the capability and character of the candidate that matters jor.........afterall most american presidents were much older when they became president.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by ManMountain(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
LofP:
Solo Makinde.....

Omo ti ko sharp.

Lo beere lowo Adewale Ayuba nipa nnkan ti won pe eni ti o fi owo osi juwe Ile Baba e...

Shiooo!!!

Gbenu Oribuku e danu, Ko kosi ku l’ona

Werey tutu
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by LofP(m): 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
ManMountain:

Gbenu Oribuku e danu, Ko kosi ku l’ona

Werey tutu
Oba ilu yin ni werey, Omo alaileko alateneju. Awon oloselu jibiti to n fi eje Ara ilu ma se faari....i

Idajo yin bo... Loju pali grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by jumper524(m): 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
NobleRace:

Give me one personal flaw of Osinbajo that makes you dislike him. Give us a strong reason why the cap doesn't fit the Vice President.
no bro I'm not against osibanjo. in fact I'll prefer him to do the job 10 times ahead of tinubu. just that I know osibanjo is not interested in the presidency otherwise it would have been an open secret between buhari loyalist and tinubu loyalist.
those northern elites won't openly declare support for tinubu especially that cunning Ganduje.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by ManMountain(m): 6:03am On Dec 21, 2021
LofP:
Oba ilu yin ni werey, Omo alaileko alateneju. Awon oloselu jibiti to n fi eje Ara ilu ma se faari....i

Idajo yin bo... Loju pali grin

Arugbo ojo, egbon methu! Carry your vote dash atiku or Tambuwal when the time comes!

Omo ale, a’toko wa ba ile je.

Awon to ni e ko ni je’re e!
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by Keji1012(m): 6:48am On Dec 21, 2021
jetwonder:
grin grin grin The right choice!!!

This is the worst choice to be made.. lol
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by AfonjaConehead: 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:
Tinubu will do all the work.

Osinbajo will reap the fruit of his labour. the warped reasoning of nairaland's resident pgggdddt grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign / Retired Justice Ahmad Olanrewaju Belgore Is Dead / Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.