Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,546 members, 7,843,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed (2694 Views)

My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story / Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? / I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
musa234:
So what's the whatsap message for? Have you both gone separate ways?
actually the message was for those that comment on my first post
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Hashabiah: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
beauty16:
lolz you still don't get it,oh you won't be able to know what it prove because your first comment doesn't count anyway
The more you try to justify your post , the more suspicious it becomes .
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
The more you try to justify your post , the more suspicious it becomes .
who care if it become suspicious or not do I look like I care
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by musa234(m): 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
beauty16:
actually the message was for those that comment on my first post
I read the first post.. The guy has opened up on his financial status..You wanted him to support your late dads business which you are actually running now, but he just said he's a broke guy and cannot support you financially.. So are you still gonna date him or you will look for someone else who's more financially capable than him.
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by aktolly54(m): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
beauty16:
No wonder,Arsenal na club
lol arsenal don shock me pass anything, if I see any club wey fit beat arsenal, I go carry am against my club, its money matter and if arsenal win I happy small and pain my money lost but as a gambler NOTHING fit shock us again ooo
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Pweetiedude(m): 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
This one dey find client. December don come.
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
aktolly54:
lol arsenal don shock me pass anything, if I see any club wey fit beat arsenal, I go carry am against my club, its money matter and if arsenal win I happy small and pain my money lost but as a gambler NOTHING fit shock us again ooo
na so sha
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Qatar2022: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
beauty16:
I was into a relationship with a guy some month after my dad death,thinking it will bring a helping hand to my family not knowing that it's a situation worst,this guy doesn't support me rather than making things worst for me I told him my reasona for the relationship and he promise to support me but ever since we start dating not even a dime has he support me even when my little brother was hospitalize I talk to him about it but he added that if I can also be of a help to him right now he will also be grateful that I should forget about my brother sister and mother issue and concentrate on my own future first he is telling me that the little money am earning for the business am doing to support my family I should be bring it to him to use it and plan our future that he want to get married to me,that I should be thinking about us not my family,I don't want to ended up married someone that will not understand what I fell for my family.
The worst part of it is that when I ask him for a help to support my business to make it big since people come to the shop a lot,he promise to do that for me but uptill now not even a dime has he bring,sometimes when customers enter the shop they won't get want they want,my daddy shop is now going down.
So yesterday he came to my mum with one of his family member coming to ask for my hand in marriage without even my notice that he is coming,so my mum told them to go and come back that she want to hear from me first because I didn't tell her anything about anyone coming to ask for my hand in marriage so this visit was unaware to her so they left,I have been a guest of this forum for a very longtime now so yesterday that I was very angry I decided to join this forum and seek for an advice, I just don't get it advice needed please
You're a criminal thank GOD he's smarter than you, go and find a work
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Qatar2022: 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
beauty16:
oh really then what about men that want to dumb responsibility on women,am not a lazy woman and again what I did was a support,I don't depend on him,you talk as if you don't read my post well I have my daddy business running support is what I need if he is truly a good and a gentle man who really want to marry me as he claim he should have at least support my business to make it grow if he support my business and my business stand well there will be no need for me to ask him for a dime,and you,don't be like that to any lady because it won't do you any good.
Stop fooling around and get a job
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
Qatar2022:

Stop fooling around and get a job
offer me a job na
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
Qatar2022:

You're a criminal thank GOD he's smarter than you, go and find a work
find one for me now
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Pweetiedude(m): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
Will you work in a construction site?
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Pweetiedude(m): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
I as a SIMPle gentle man. How much do you need, I don't care about your rotten pussy? You're a thief. My advice for you is go out there and hustle. Not placing your family problem on innocent men heads because of your selfish and narcissistic interests.

1 Like

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by aktolly54(m): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
beauty16:
na so sha
damn niggar can teach you some game and you can use that to take care of yourself. You might use your real pics and be lucky to see white head that will be paying your bill but don't expect we Nigerian to be mumu for you ooo , I wish you well my sister and always respect man. Not necessarily you slept with a man but don't take us for foo.l and if you don't like a guy and he insist ,you can give such a guy your female friend,afterall puss.y no dey different. .....
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
beauty16:
you are right it's obvious I really don't know what I want for life,
Na Sugar Daddy go sure for you pass.

1 Like

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Moeman: 6:31am On Dec 21, 2021
beauty16:
you are not making sense Here please
you are dating him for money na u are looking for gold to dig.....anyway if u want to break up ghosting na sure bet
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by ruggedtimi(m): 7:17am On Dec 21, 2021
aktolly54:
damn niggar can teach you some game and you can use that to take care of yourself. You might use your real pics and be lucky to see white head that will be paying your bill but don't expect we Nigerian to be mumu for you ooo , I wish you well my sister and always respect man. Not necessarily you slept with a man but don't take us for foo.l and if you don't like a guy and he insist ,you can give such a guy your female friend,afterall puss.y no dey different. .....
i no know why naija gals dey dull when so many white head dey..na only breast u go show and u re good to go. grin
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by aktolly54(m): 8:10am On Dec 21, 2021
ruggedtimi:
i no know why naija gals dey dull when so many white head dey..na only breast u go show and u re good to go. grin
I tire for their mata , so girls sabi the parol but won't carry their other friends along for selfish reason and because they always want to be ontop
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 8:25am On Dec 21, 2021
Pweetiedude:
I as a SIMPle gentle man. How much do you need, I don't care about your rotten pussy? You're a thief. My advice for you is go out there and hustle. Not placing your family problem on innocent men heads because of your selfish and narcissistic interests.
lolz guys like you do everything in your power just to see a pussy that is worst than a rotten one,and again even in your dream you can't even get close to my,get that in your little sense
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 8:26am On Dec 21, 2021
aktolly54:
are you sure abt that
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 8:27am On Dec 21, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Na Sugar Daddy go sure for you pass.
who sugar daddy help did they give without collect abeg you are not making sense her
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by aktolly54(m): 8:44am On Dec 21, 2021
beauty16:
are you sure abt that
sure as fucke.d
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Adsexpert: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2021
aktolly54:
she is not a serious type of girl (base on her comment so far) ,I hope the bf just forget about her and find another beautiful girl with less family wahala

She later made a post y'day with an update on the break up message the guy sent to her on how he has used her e.t.c in a thread sha
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by aktolly54(m): 9:16am On Dec 21, 2021
Adsexpert:

She later made a post y'day with an update on the break up message the guy sent to her on how he has used her e.t.c in a thread sha
oh...I was aware of that until now. She can just go hustle by herself. Money is unisex afterall

1 Like

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by mabea: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2021
beauty16:
oh really then what about men that want to dumb responsibility on women,am not a lazy woman and again what I did was a support,I don't depend on him,you talk as if you don't read my post well I have my daddy business running support is what I need if he is truly a good and a gentle man who really want to marry me as he claim he should have at least support my business to make it grow if he support my business and my business stand well there will be no need for me to ask him for a dime,and you,don't be like that to any lady because it won't do you any good.
You are a good person. I advise you don't allow this situation make you do what you will regret later. Marrying or dating a guy just for the support he would bring you is a very wrong reason.
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Pweetiedude(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2021
beauty16:
who sugar daddy help did they give without collect abeg you are not making sense her
But you sef wan reap where you no sow.
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Pweetiedude(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2021
beauty16:
lolz guys like you do everything in your power just to see a pussy that is worst than a rotten one,and again even in your dream you can't even get close to my,get that in your little sense
You wey be all these urgent 2k geng. I don't go near parasite.

1 Like

Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2021
Pweetiedude:
You wey be all these urgent 2k geng. I don't go near parasite.
2k my foot I don't know you are this low to think that I will be asking for such amount you really need a better sense
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by Pweetiedude(m): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2021
beauty16:
2k my foot I don't know you are this low to think that I will be asking for such amount you really need a better sense
Apart from your covetousness, you also have a loose mouth. I doubt you'd make a good wife.
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2021
My dear, the guy is not capable to help you financially, I advice you take ur trade to yahoo boys. grin grin

My guy no get money to spend but to HODL grin
Re: How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed by beauty16: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pweetiedude:
Apart from your covetousness, you also have a loose mouth. I doubt you'd make a good wife.
oga just go and rest since you don't know what elz to say

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. / Nigerian Man Residing Abroad Shares Screenshots Of The Conversation He Had With / Shey Na Only Me Dey Notice This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.