Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story (3951 Views)

How To Go About Ending A Relationship Advice Needed / Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? / I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Offpointng: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
To be Frank, I never got to meet this Uncle of mine cuz My Dad and Parents in general were not this "meet my extended family typa of parent" plus, we live in a state very far from them. This is cus of Some Sensible reasons which we the Kids din really have problems with. So Basically, We the Children are really not used to My Aunt, My Uncle typa of thing when growing, we just know them by name and by pictures.

So this my Dad's Elder brother in particular happen to work as a Secret Police who is a very big Officer, Mum told me of how big and much his properties are. Mum also told me how this man use to issue gun to thieves to go rub and then they return with his share, As an Officer, he really did alot of atrocities. The one that even shocked me the most was the one my Mum witnessed or lemme say Overhead when she was still living at his house. That time, my Dad had to let her stay there cuz he travelled to another state to go hustle for the family.

This One so happen that he issue these young armed robbers gun and during that day's operation, they were caught and knowing fully well he might go for it if the case is transferred to Abuja, he ordered his boys they do like they wanted to transfer the young armed robbers to another state and on the way they carry them to the Bush and kill the 11 of them. Mum said they brought back their bodies and lied they tried escaping and were shot. momma said the sight was gory and you'd know they are freshly k!lled cuz blood kept pouring outta em as they paraded their bodies at the state Division quarters. Mama said the sight disturbed her for a while cuz she said they were really young boys in their early 20's.

Mum said that is small compared to the atrocities he committed that he has even told my Dad, his brother, to his face, he'd kill him if anyone offers him money to do so (He'd literally do anything for money).

Shortly after he retired in 2004, he took a very short trip and had accident that cost him both of his legs, and was confined to a wheelchair. After some couple of years, the children he trained to the University kept dying one after the other. it was now like a curse, anytime they finished University they'd Die. Over the years, 3 out of the 6 children died, the 4th one got killed by cultist in his final year in a gang battle (head smashed with stones). He's now left with 2 almost useless kids. He's currently battling with Stroke even with his legs absence. And sometime ago, we heard one out of his 2 left children beat him to injuries and is now recovering in the hospital. the last one is busy selling his properties without his knowledge and living a riotous living with the proceed. Wife left him some years back and he's now a lonely bird battling different complicated problems at the same time.

The Truth is, if you're doing evil today as a Force personnel or anybody you can be in any position you hold atm, Kindly know You'll not be spared and ur innocent children might not be exempted either. To be honest, I sometimes wonder why many serving or past Police officers or Security personnels don't have responsible children. Could this be the Reason??

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Map1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
Pay back time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Odin13: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2023
Na commitment... will always fine a way back..

.. and he needed that commitment during his days to be a “ strong man” wey run things ..

That’s life ..

Men Dey commit anyhow .. without much intel into wetin dem Dey run..

E Dey always come back

1 Like

Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by ERCROSS(m): 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
Sounds like fiction to those who think karma is only but a myth

6 Likes

Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by SIXTEENTH(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
The Evil that men do....
Let's him sit back and watched every crime he initiated right from his juvenile days of actives service in HD vision then understand the true definition of PAINS in real life events.
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Doubleoh7: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2023
Helper, continue helping him ooo, until you partake in the dish karma is serving him.
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by BOSSkesh(m): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
Damn this shit is scary
And just like that all the evil he did came back to him x10 times
It’s always good to be good
Karma is real
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Meteng: 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
I’ve always wondered how evil policemen look like when they grow old. This is obviously one of them. Good for him

2 Likes

Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
I know some of corrupt law officials whose children are doing quite well.

So I think it's just bad luck on your uncle's side and has nothing to do with his past.

8 Likes

Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Offpointng: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2023
Samantha124:

So I think it's just bad luck on your uncle's side and has nothing to do with his past.

They might just be amongst the lucky few. But we really can't judge using Social media
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by iamtardey: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
This life dey turn ni o grin do you understand??!
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
Lucky few Many of them are lucky compared to the unlucky ones.

Even if we can't judge using social media, the evidence is there and these children are more successful and swimming in money compared to those whose parents are law abiding citizens... The uncle is among the few unlucky ones.

How many times would you hear news of corrupt law officials' children being investigated or arrested for committing crimes? Or even dying young?
Offpointng:

They might just be amongst the lucky few. But we really can't judge using Social media
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by osmosis101(m): 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
Karma is a female dog
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by MurderX: 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
You and your family should better stop taking care of him before his sins comes for you.

3 Likes

Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by nifemi25(m): 1:13am On Oct 21, 2023
I intentionally ended a relationship of 3 good years simply because she joined police force... I like force people but not like police.... I adviced her to go for army or navy if she really wanted the force of a thing... The day she obtain the police form was when I just told her to her face that I can't cope with a police as a wife... My reason is that, one way or the other you will surely corrupt as a police officer and it will surely tell on your children... Owo epe ni ko ki je ki omo olopa dagba....

12 Likes

Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by KingPure(m): 4:34am On Oct 21, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Damn this shit is scary
And just like that all the evil he did came back to him x10 times
It’s always good to be good
Karma is real

At least, re-read it again to see your comment with a clear mind this time. You only read some lines at the start, then jumped to the last few words
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Smartguyboy(m): 4:35am On Oct 21, 2023
Karma is just psychological reaction . Your mind playing tricks on you .

Karma is a matter of faith, like God.

Billions of people believe in God, though no one has seen Him.
Billions of people see injustice, pain and misery in the world and yet they believe that the creator of the world (God) is just, compassionate and kind.

In the same way, billions of people believe in Karma, though they can see every day that the so-called good karma (like honesty, truthfulness, kindness, love, duty, righteousness) does not necessarily lead to good outcomes (like happiness, success or contentment).

You can find the bad people succeeding in almost every field of life. For example,

Most successful politicians are criminals, corrupt, casteist
Most successful civil servants are corrupt, politically aligned, unethical
Most successful businessmen are tax-evaders, liars, frauds and corrupt.
In reality, life is like a game, and the best player wins the game of life.

If we imagine life as a game of tennis, the winner of the tournament is not the person who is honest and ethical, but the one who plays the best game.

And you can’t win the games of life purely by following the right means.

The Chinese philosopher Sun Tzu, wrote so wisely in ‘The Art of War’ : “All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near”.

You can’t win the battles of life purely by following the right means, particularly when your opponents have no qualms in following all types of means.

The principle of Karma is designed to make the people believe that by doing good deeds, you can achieve success in life.

When most people start believing in the law of karma, it becomes easy for smart people to win the games of life.

However, the winners and heroes always attribute their success to their good karma like truthfulness, honesty, hard work etc., and smartly conceal their evil deeds, just like an iceberg exposes only a smart tip while concealing most of itself.

It is only when the complete life of winners is exposed, people come to know the (hidden) reality of these so-called heroes and winners.

When the truth of a winner is fully exposed, people discover how big frauds these great achievers really are, and how winners are almost always the worst type of human beings.

However, the myth of karma still continues since these heroes are now projected as villains by the other heroes who are still successful in concealing their true selves.

You have to, therefore, make a choice.

You can either be a good person or become a highly successful person in the world.

If you want a contented life with modest success, follow the path of karma.

However, if you seeking extraordinary success and enjoyment, drop the laws of karma, and follow the (unethical) principle of Sun Tzu, in ‘The Art of War’.

The choice is yours since life is yours.

4 Likes

Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by elpochas: 6:16am On Oct 21, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Kard, though no one has seen Him.
Billions of people see injustice, pain and misery in the world and yet they believe that the creator of the world (G, righteousness) does not necessarily lead to good outcomes (like happiness, success or contentment).

You can find the bad people succeeding in almost every field of life. For example,

Most successful politicians are criminals, corrupt, casteist
Most successful civil servants are corrupt, politically aligned, unethical
Most successful businessmen are tax-evaders, liars, frauds and corrupt.
In reality, life is like a game, and the best player wins the game of life.

If we imagine life as a game of tennis, the winner of the tournament is not the person who is honest and ethical, but the one who plays the best game.

And you can’t win the games of life purely by following the right means.

The Chinese philosopher Sun Tzu, wrote so wisely in ‘The Art of War’ : “All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe to make the people believe that by doing good deeds, you can ., and smartly conceal their evil deeds, just like an iceberg exposes only a smart tip whised, people discover how big frauds these great achievers really are, and how winners are almost always the worst type of human being
However, the myth of karma still continues since these heroes are now projected as villains by the other heroes who are still successful in concealing their true selves.

You have to, therefore, make a choice.

You can either be a good person or become a highly successful person in the world
If you want a contented life with modest success, follow the path of karma.

However, if you seeking extraordinary success and enjoyment, drop the laws of karma, and follow the (unethical) principle of Sun Tzu, in ‘The Art of War’.

The choice is yours since life is yours.

1 Like

Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by elpochas: 6:23am On Oct 21, 2023
It's the natural law of Reap and Sow Coming into play here.He sowed the wind and reaped the whirlwind.So he should enjoy it while it last.You see anything Evil,I usually avoid seeing , doing and saying it.
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Kobojunkie: 6:33am On Oct 21, 2023
ERCROSS:
Sounds like fiction to those who think karma is only but a myth
Ever read the story of the man who killed his mother and father over a small argument, then later escaped prison and eventually ended up running off to Australia where you lived out the rest of his life as a father to two kids who grew up having only good things to say of him. It was only long after his death that it was discovered that he was a murderer. undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by virginchaser(m): 7:12am On Oct 21, 2023
Samantha124:

Level of grace are different but generation unborn will still pay for it.
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Kobojunkie: 7:21am On Oct 21, 2023
virginchaser:
Fables! undecided
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by online4business: 7:29am On Oct 21, 2023
No matter how you rugged or bad just try not to kill person.

You fit shoot the person but to kill person no remedy oooo.

Unless you know wetin I takes and can do the sacrifice... No ask me ooo.

1000 year after blood go still dey cry for vengance.

1 Like

Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Westerhoffe(m): 7:45am On Oct 21, 2023
Map1:
Pay back time.

That's just it… payback time.
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by BOSSkesh(m): 7:53am On Oct 21, 2023
KingPure:

At least, re-read it again to see your comment with a clear mind this time. You only read some lines at the start, then jumped to the last few words
How does the comment not relate??
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2023
Don't confuse bad luck with karma.

But anyways, okay.
virginchaser:

Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by tonicyril: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2023
Offpointng:
To be Frank, I never got to meet this Uncle of mine cuz My Dad and Parents in general were not this "meet my extended family typa of parent" plus, we live in a state very far from them. This is cus of Some Sensible reasons which we the Kids din really have problems with. So Basically, We the Children are really not used to My Aunt, My Uncle typa of thing when growing, we just know them by name and by pictures.

So this my Dad's Elder brother in particular happen to work as a Secret Police who is a very big Officer, Mum told me of how big and much his properties are. Mum also told me how this man use to issue gun to thieves to go rub and then they return with his share, As an Officer, he really did alot of atrocities. The one that even shocked me the most was the one my Mum witnessed or lemme say Overhead when she was still living at his house. That time, my Dad had to let her stay there cuz he travelled to another state to go hustle for the family.

This One so happen that he issue these young armed robbers gun and during that day's operation, they were caught and knowing fully well he might go for it if the case is transferred to Abuja, he ordered his boys they do like they wanted to transfer the young armed robbers to another state and on the way they carry them to the Bush and kill the 11 of them. Mum said they brought back their bodies and lied they tried escaping and were shot. momma said the sight was gory and you'd know they are freshly k!lled cuz blood kept pouring outta em as they paraded their bodies at the state Division quarters. Mama said the sight disturbed her for a while cuz she said they were really young boys in their early 20's.

Mum said that is small compared to the atrocities he committed that he has even told my Dad, his brother, to his face, he'd kill him if anyone offers him money to do so (He'd literally do anything for money).

Shortly after he retired in 2004, he took a very short trip and had accident that cost him both of his legs, and was confined to a wheelchair. After some couple of years, the children he trained to the University kept dying one after the other. it was now like a curse, anytime they finished University they'd Die. Over the years, 3 out of the 6 children died, the 4th one got killed by cultist in his final year in a gang battle (head smashed with stones). He's now left with 2 almost useless kids. He's currently battling with Stroke even with his legs absence. And sometime ago, we heard one out of his 2 left children beat him to injuries and is now recovering in the hospital. the last one is busy selling his properties without his knowledge and living a riotous living with the proceed. Wife left him some years back and he's now a lonely bird battling different complicated problems at the same time.

On the other hand, We my Dad's kids finished University well and are now taking care of him.

The Truth is, if you're doing evil today as a Force personnel or anybody you can be, Kindly know your Children will also not be spared if you you're suffer for ur atrocities while alive. To be honest, I sometimes wonder why many serving or past Police officers or Security personnels don't have responsible children. Could this be the Reason??

Hmmmmmmm, nawa ooh

Op a dey think something ooh, I don't know if u go reason am sha.

A dey think say, who knows maybe the wicked man don even rape ur momma at gun point while she was there when ur papa was away??

I don't trust that man ooh
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by lecturerdabo(m): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2023
Offpointng:

On the other hand, We my Dad's kids finished University well and are now taking care of him.

The Truth is, if you're doing evil today as a Force personnel or anybody you can be, Kindly know your Children will also not be spared if you you're suffer for ur atrocities while alive. To be honest, I sometimes wonder why many serving or past Police officers or Security personnels don't have responsible children. Could this be the Reason??

If the stage is in Imo state, I can relate very well!

The evil that men do live with them!!
Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Ensa777(f): 9:25am On Oct 21, 2023
I don't know if this is fiction but I know my friend's Grandpa was a retired policeman.He never had peace till he died.
My friend is the daughter,his eldest daughter bore at home and disappeared.
Everyone of those man's children are useless.His only son is an addict/coke head.

Once I went to their house to wait for her so we could go to school together,I chanced upon the man corking his rifle to shoot his wife.Chineke! My friend said it was a normal occurrence.
The wife kept saying" it was the atrocities he meted on other ppls children that made theirs useless."Said she begged him so many times to leave the force but he wouldn't.

2 Likes

Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by Mom007(f): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2023
Police people and Nigerian nurses in government hospital are some of the most evil set of people u can run in with. Yes, not all I know some will rush to quote me but those that are bad are really rotten! They have zero regard for human life and they always reap it in full in their bodies.

2 Likes

Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2023
Offpointng:

Karma no get religion. E no get tribe. If you like repent. Whatever you do, it will come back to you or your children… “Sins of the fathers”.

You will see someone who lived a criminal life. Killed people and caused pains to families will repent tmrw and say the Lord forgives… they will even become pastors and start giving birth. Their children will become hoodlums and people will wondering that their Father is a pastor so where did the children get all these traits from

1 Like

Re: My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story by heniford2: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2023
Offpointng:

nothing like karma this was his destiny nothing like karma...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hyper Realistic Silicon Sex Doll With Bouncing Booty (video) / Why The Craze About Female Boobs? / Only A Loud Minority Of Men Like Thick And Chubby/fat Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.