Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters (71220 Views)

Breaking! Tinubu Placed Under PICC Line, May Have Cancer Or Heart Infection- Pic / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
Sahara Trash Reporters with another fake trash news as usual.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
dasparrow:
I pray she gets healed. I knew she's not pregnant. Aisha Buhari is a 50 year old woman so I knew she is not pregnant.

Actually there are women who still see their periods in their early 50's and can get pregnant.50 is not the bench mark some women never enter menopause at 50 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by eduora: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
It's none of ipob headline news...
Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by BePrepared: 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
All this argument just waste of time

Mother TIME doesn't fail
Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by sharpwriter(m): 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
Those calling Sahara reporters out should tell us why the first lady suddenly grew a mass in her belly.
Lol... So becos she grow mass for Belle, na cancer be dat, ehn? What if na fibroid nko? Why you no think that one?
Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by backnbeta(f): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
I guess SR wrote what his source(s) in Aso rock told him, so I don't blame him. But I refuse to believe or accept this news. I pray for Aisha even though I strongly dislike her husband's government. I reject this evil projection in Jesus name!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by BABANGBALI: 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
Why are they telling us and keeping that of her husband as top secret. Awon olosi alakori dede.
Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by 2breast4me: 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
She may be pregnant for another man cos bubu does not look like someone that can perform in za Oda room
Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by BABANGBALI: 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
What kind of cancer? Is it cancer of the ovulation or cancer of the breasts?
Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by BABANGBALI: 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
2breast4me:
She may be pregnant for another man cos bubu does not look like someone that can perform in za Oda room
e fit be her ADC or driver sef
Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by BABANGBALI: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Goldbw122:
a whole president wife
to chop the woman dey hungry me
Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by Funkybabee(f): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
I hope not in Jesus name

Let it be that pregnancy Biko enu araye le bo

I wish that woman well,

Aisha pregnancy or not

Fighting!!!!!!!!

One love from funky
Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by alomeda600(m): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
Foolish sahara reporters

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by Oladeleenoch: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hope she's not swallowing money
Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by BABANGBALI: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jokerman:
I curse cancer in her life in Jesus name
na who beg you, mr curser?
Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by Oladeleenoch: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nigeria budget I guess
Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by ivandragon: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
I hope it is pregnancy & not cancer.
Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by treatise: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
duro4chang:
Sai baba naw.

Through IVF or which means and you believe baba can shake body or it was done by proxy?
Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by Funkybabee(f): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
okonyia:
I think she is having her hand bag inside covered with hijab.

I thought so because those fashion bag can be shift to front

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Husband Dementia and incompetent , wife cancer , only son brain damage due to 150 million bike accident, seems like first family is cursed
Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by PrinceOfLagos: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Get well soon ma
Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by Charly68: 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
May God heal our beautiful first lady in Jesus name..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by princewarri1985: 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
AllahIsSatan:
Nigeria's First Lady, Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Down With Ailment Suspected To Be Cancer

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/20/exclusive-nigerias-first-lady-aisha-buhari-not-pregnant-down-ailment-suspected-be-cancer

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6903346/aisha-buhari-pregnant-nigerians-react
SHE SHOULD DIE OF CANCER, WHAT IS SHE WAITING FOR BEFORE DIEING? HER USELESS HUSBAND HAS PUT NIGERIANS IN TO UNIMAGINABLE SUFFERING, THERE IS HUNGER IN THE LAND. I WENT TO A STORE TO BUY INDOMIE AND I SAW A WOMAN THERE PLEADING WITH THE OWNER OF THE STORE TO SELL 4 CUP OF BEANS TO HER ON CREDIT THAT HER KIDS HAS NOT EATEN SINCE MORNING AND PAID FOR THE BEANS FOR HER. SOME PEOPLE THINKS MONEY IS EVERYTHING IN LIFE, BUT THERE ARE THINGS THAT MONEY CANT BUY, AND THAT IS LIFE, BECAUSE THE DAY YOUR MAKER IN HEAVEN WILL REQUEST FOR YOUR SOUL, YOU ARE DEFINATELY GOING TO MEET HIM

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by duro4chang(m): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
treatise:

Through IVF or which means and you believe baba can shake body or it was done by proxy?
He fit shake him bodi small small naw.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Karma knows everyone's address.
Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by henrycantona(m): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
AllahIsSatan:
Nigeria's First Lady, Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Down With Ailment Suspected To Be Cancer

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/20/exclusive-nigerias-first-lady-aisha-buhari-not-pregnant-down-ailment-suspected-be-cancer

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6903346/aisha-buhari-pregnant-nigerians-react

Haha so to all you saying that baba no fit perform again una see una life the lifeless bubu is about to bring a lively bubu into the world
Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by fx45(m): 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
FarahAideed:
I will take this news with a pinch of salt ..not credible ..all cancer therapies I know make people loose weight and not gain weight.. Except she is suffering from an autoimmune ailments that requires heavy doses of a steroid then that will make better sense
Her stomach will definitely swell up if she has Endometrial Cancer. If the news is true, the prognosis doesn't look encouraging. She's already at the third and heading to the final stages. I hope and pray not. She seems to be a nice person.
Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
The news is from Sahara reporters so I don’t believe them. Pregnancy too cannot be hidden

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by TheMostComplex1: 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
I don't think she has cancer rather she could be pregnant

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by TheMostComplex1: 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
Funkybabee:

I thought so because those fashion bag can be shift to front

I guess it's her bag

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by chloride6: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lies, you want to remove focus from the baby.

The only cancer she has is a malignant tumor caused by unrestricted exposure to the well documented carcinogen called spermatozoa...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Not Pregnant, Suspected To Have Cancer - Sahara Reporters by alphaNomega: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
I wonder how Sahara reporters articles make front page

Anything for traffic, right?

Seun is lucky he posted a disclaimer on every page

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prof Chinua Achebe Is Dead! / Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) / APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.