Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,676 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Official Video From Reno: Why I Am Supporting Atiku For 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Video From Reno: Why I Am Supporting Atiku For 2023 (708 Views)

Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke / Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right / Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Video From Reno: Why I Am Supporting Atiku For 2023 by freeingzw: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
Below is the video of Reno carefully highlighting why he is supporting Atiku for 2023 on his official YouTube page.

Here he mentioned that a lot of people have been asking him to check if his account was hacked because he said he will be supporting Atiku. He said his account is not hacked and he own his word with his full chest and outlined the many reasons why he is supporting Atiku.

He also mentioned that the reason he is opposing Tinubu was that his wife said (Igbos we no dey trust una o) during the last 2019 election so because of that Tinubu is a tribalistic Nigerian so he will never support someone like that. He said Atiku got southern wives so he’s not a tribalistic politician.

CC: Mynd44 Lalasticala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdULixlmtVY
Re: Official Video From Reno: Why I Am Supporting Atiku For 2023 by Dorcmass(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
if we don knw say this how buhari go ruined nigeria we for don vote for atiku last upper year na
omg i still remember SAI BUHARI SAI BABA
even his people dey curse am ni nisiyin
nigeria is facing boxing with micheal jordan in 2023 we shall see what we happen

1 Like

Re: Official Video From Reno: Why I Am Supporting Atiku For 2023 by Jidemoo: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: Official Video From Reno: Why I Am Supporting Atiku For 2023 by SmartPolician: 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Reno is entitled to his opinion, but power is supposed to return to the South in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Official Video From Reno: Why I Am Supporting Atiku For 2023 by NwaNimo1(m): 12:18am On Dec 21, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Video From Reno: Why I Am Supporting Atiku For 2023 by louqas: 6:48am On Dec 21, 2021
You dont want to support tinubu because of what his wife said
So instead you rather support another northerner ....another muslim.
So aftet 2 years you will start wailling about how north and Muslims have been ruling for so long

2 Likes

Re: Official Video From Reno: Why I Am Supporting Atiku For 2023 by Ttalk: 6:54am On Dec 21, 2021
If you like support Mungo Park it's non of my business

But wait, can someone explain this lie of Atiku employing 50,000 youth. Common, that is a reckless lie.

All your defense here are very weak, Oga Reno, working in the South or marrying a southerner doesn't make you a detribalised person. Just say you are voting your personal choice and you'll be fine.

Enough of selling Nigerians dummy every election year

3 Likes

Re: Official Video From Reno: Why I Am Supporting Atiku For 2023 by donleo92(m): 7:00am On Dec 21, 2021
At least he made his choice.
but come to think of it oh! atiku and saraki is the only one in PDP that can really unite the north and south
Re: Official Video From Reno: Why I Am Supporting Atiku For 2023 by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 21, 2021
Is his right

As for me

BAT 2023

Re: Official Video From Reno: Why I Am Supporting Atiku For 2023 by jumper524(m): 7:43am On Dec 21, 2021
Reno, ffk, femi adesina, so wore, deji are all hustlers, no matter how much dry feed your sentiment, never take it as genuine. .
Re: Official Video From Reno: Why I Am Supporting Atiku For 2023 by Gutorpag: 7:45am On Dec 21, 2021
[s]
DubaiLandLord:
Is his right
As for me
BAT 2023
[/s]
Cocaine addict can go to hell
Re: Official Video From Reno: Why I Am Supporting Atiku For 2023 by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 21, 2021
Gutorpag:
[s][/s]
Cocaine addict can go to hell
No one cares about a lowlife like you opinion.

You can go and die
Re: Official Video From Reno: Why I Am Supporting Atiku For 2023 by Ventura1: 7:47am On Dec 21, 2021
jumper524:
Reno, ffk, femi adesina, so wore, deji are all hustlers, no matter how much dry feed your sentiment, never take it as genuine. .

You condemn them all, what about you? What steps are you taking of I'm sure you'll end up clamouring for one of the oppressors.
Re: Official Video From Reno: Why I Am Supporting Atiku For 2023 by merodko: 7:48am On Dec 21, 2021
Back in 2015, You voted a terrorist sympathetic incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed, drug baron with no vision, i.e Mannequin 2.0 you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Be warned.
Re: Official Video From Reno: Why I Am Supporting Atiku For 2023 by omenkaLives(m): 8:17am On Dec 21, 2021
NwaaNimo1:
FFK vs Reno......

[img]https://c./6OORl24YViAAAAAd/hungry-dog-hungry.gif[/img]
Keep posting silly gifs, that's all you're good for. Very funny set of people.

I recommend you people stuck to doing business and totally forget politics, because you seem to know not even the elementary aspects of it. So darn emotional about everything, reason why nonentities like Ffk, Reno, Deji, Shehu Sani, Ortom, Fayose, etc, will continue to use and dump you guys.

It's a damn shame.
Re: Official Video From Reno: Why I Am Supporting Atiku For 2023 by 7pages(m): 8:26am On Dec 21, 2021
Politics like religion is a personal conviction so he's entitled to his opinion

Meanwhile shey na all owner of cars at ikorodu knows how to drive? Don't you guys need driver as car owners demand across all area of lagos state?

I'm looking for a driving job good people of Nairaland
Re: Official Video From Reno: Why I Am Supporting Atiku For 2023 by 7pages(m): 8:27am On Dec 21, 2021
omenkaLives:
Keep posting silly gifs, that's all you're good for. Very funny set of people.

I recommend you people stuck to doing business and totally forget politics, because you seem to know not even the elementary aspects of it. So darn emotional about everything, reason why nonentities like Ffk, Reno, Deji, Shehu Sani, Ortom, Fayose, etc, will continue to use and dump you guys.

It's a damn shame.

Bro quite a while

Please if you've any driving job around you, don't hesitate to link a brother up. Thanks
Re: Official Video From Reno: Why I Am Supporting Atiku For 2023 by NewsForYou: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2021
I don’t understand these PDP. Instead make dem campaign lock up. Dem go still chip in Tinubu. I never hear SWAGA say something bad about other contestant. We know Atiku is corrupt, we know he might not even be a Nigerian but APC never say anything bad about him but them always find a way to add Tinubu to their own campaign is that how inferior they all are to Tinubu?
Re: Official Video From Reno: Why I Am Supporting Atiku For 2023 by Ttalk: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2021
NewsForYou:
I don’t understand these PDP. Instead make dem campaign lock up. Dem go still chip in Tinubu. I never hear SWAGA say something bad about other contestant. We know Atiku is corrupt, we know he might not even be a Nigerian but APC never say anything bad about him but them always find a way to add Tinubu to their own campaign is that how inferior they all are to Tinubu?

PDP is the worst political party in the whole universe. Imagine they failed to provide leadership when in power and still failing as opposition.

It is ironical to see that the only opposition we getting from this cruel government is coming from within the party while useless PDP is busy holding meeting in Dubai and visiting London to watch premier league at a time visionless APC is dishing out anti people's policy with impunity.

Is this how they intend to take over power come 2023 when it is clear that they are mentally lazy to play opposition but now resolves to blackmail contestants from other parties.

Reno should focus on how to sell his rotten product rather than poking his opolo eyes on others
Re: Official Video From Reno: Why I Am Supporting Atiku For 2023 by NewsForYou: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2021
Ttalk:

PDP is the worst political party in the whole universe. Imagine they failed to provide leadership when in power and still failing as opposition.

It is ironical to see that the only opposition we getting from this cruel government is coming from within the party while useless PDP is busy holding meeting in Dubai and visiting London to watch premier league at a time visionless APC is dishing out anti people's policy with impunity.

Is this how they intend to take over power come 2023 when it is clear that they are mentally lazy to play opposition but now resolves to blackmail contestants from other parties.

Reno should focus on how to sell his rotten product rather than poking his opolo eyes on others
Exactly why APC will always win.
Re: Official Video From Reno: Why I Am Supporting Atiku For 2023 by Rugaria: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2021
These guys from South South suffer the political version of the Stockholm syndrome..
They don't know their left from their right and what's more? They want us in the South East to join them in their endless buffoonery.. it's pathetic really..

So the fulanis are the only ones very capable of leading Nigeria? They're the ones to lead us for eternity? And if you speak up against that you become the one full of ethnic animosity but those with their born to rule mentality have no case to answer? We need to devide this country so that your fulani lords will continue to colonize you guys endlessly.

The East is too good to be drawn into all these mundane village politicking..

(1) (Reply)

Why All Igbos Should Leave Peter Obi and Focus on Pius Anyim Henceforth / APC And PDP Should Leave Their Presidential Candidate To The south For Fairness / If Apc Fields Amaechi, And Pdp Tries Rubbish, I Vote Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.