Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,645 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

What Does This Song Mean???! 'Solace' by Ajebo hustlers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Song Mean???! 'Solace' by Ajebo hustlers (804 Views)

Single At 37,I Find Solace In My Secret Affairs With My Brother-in-law / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Song Mean???! 'Solace' by Ajebo hustlers by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ajebo hustlers's 'Solace'

Lyrics:

I dey put her on a cruise

Give her grass and booze

Or some red wine on the side, you know I got

some grapes

She say "her mango been dey jonze her"

Yelling and the door slams

Ranting and her heart just dey pace

And there's a burden in her soul now

I made her nerves to calm down

Rantin' and her heart just dey pace

She found (she found)

She found (she found)

Found solace in my arms

Found solace inna my cabarn

She found (she found)

She-e-e-e

Found solace in my arms

As I gave her the gbola

She say "make I dey choke her"

She say my thing is bitter like kola

Na who wey no know her

Her puna is fishy like croaker

Living la vida, la loca

Moment I stroke her

She begin dancin' Makossa

Start to dey do the mapoka, e be like na yoga

Barney wey dey for my roaster

I chop her just like samosa

I dey put her on a cruise

Give her grass and booze

Or some red wine on the side, you know I got

some grapes

She say "her mango been dey jonze her"

Yellin' and the door slams

And there's a burden in her soul now

I made her nerves to calm down

She found (she found)

She found (she found)

Found solace in my arm

She found (she found)

She-e-e-e

Found solace in my arms

Yo, make way, bad boy's comin' through

Ajebo Hustlers
(Avante)
Kpos Lifestyle

Question:

Is this a love song? Or a diss because of this -

Na who wey no know her

Her puna is fishy like croaker

Or this one of those love-hate songs... grin

Thanks!!!

I honestly like it...
Re: What Does This Song Mean???! 'Solace' by Ajebo hustlers by Draggun(m): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
It's a love song because the lyrics are flirty. This kind song na for fugg.
Re: What Does This Song Mean???! 'Solace' by Ajebo hustlers by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
Draggun:
It's a love song because the lyrics are flirty. This kind song na for fugg.
Lol... I like it.. I thought so too...

Maybe he was teasing her? I dunno... Those lines... I don't know whether I should send the song to someone I care for or not!!!
Re: What Does This Song Mean???! 'Solace' by Ajebo hustlers by Ocholu: 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
Let me be real with you OP;

Why you come type the lyrics like that? Now you've spoilt this beautiful song. SMH!
Re: What Does This Song Mean???! 'Solace' by Ajebo hustlers by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ocholu:
Let me be real with you OP;

Why you come type the lyrics like that? Now you've spoilt this beautiful song. SMH!

I copied it! It's correct... Did I do something wrong?

I just wanted...to know.

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Song Mean???! 'Solace' by Ajebo hustlers by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
Datboredberry:

Maybe he was teasing her? I dunno... Those lines... I don't know whether I should send the song to someone I care for or not!!!
Imagine if they tell you your punna is fishy.

Omo.
This is not a love song for someone you care about.

This is a song to one's favorite olosho cheesy
Re: What Does This Song Mean???! 'Solace' by Ajebo hustlers by Ocholu: 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
Datboredberry:

I copied it! It's correct... Did I do something wrong?

I just wanted...to know.

It's a beautiful lyrics. You can send it to your lover.
Re: What Does This Song Mean???! 'Solace' by Ajebo hustlers by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Imagine if they tell you your punna is fishy.

Omo.
This is not a love song for someone you care about.

This is a song to one's favorite olosho cheesy
I thought so too!! grin

I was really enjoying the song...have you heard it?

Until I heard those lines... And I was like,

But the chorus seems romantic... The whole, '...found solace in my arms...'...
Re: What Does This Song Mean???! 'Solace' by Ajebo hustlers by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ocholu:

It's a beautiful lyrics. You can send it to your lover.
My lover is a guy... But I wanted to share the song...

The whole.. 'puna is fishy like croaker'... turned me off...
Re: What Does This Song Mean???! 'Solace' by Ajebo hustlers by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 21, 2021
Re: What Does This Song Mean???! 'Solace' by Ajebo hustlers by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
My lover is a guy... But I wanted to share the song...

The whole.. 'puna is fishy like croaker'... turned me off...

am still observin' you
Re: What Does This Song Mean???! 'Solace' by Ajebo hustlers by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:25am On Dec 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
I thought so too!! grin

I was really enjoying the song...have you heard it?

Until I heard those lines... And I was like,

But the chorus seems romantic... The whole, '...found solace in my arms...'...
Just listened to it right now.

The song is sweet in the ear. In Nigeria, we don't listen to the lyrics we just follow the vibe and sound cheesy
Re: What Does This Song Mean???! 'Solace' by Ajebo hustlers by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 21, 2021
TeddyJammy:

am still observin' you
In a bad way? I hope not... Hope you're alright... smiley

As for the mention... I didn't respond... It had been a day and Wumi eventually replied to your comment that she believes you have only one account... smiley
Re: What Does This Song Mean???! 'Solace' by Ajebo hustlers by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 21, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Just listened to it right now.

The song is sweet in the ear. In Nigeria, we don't listen to the lyrics we just follow the vibe and sound cheesy
As if you know!

Imagine being in a club dancing to the song with your boo...

Feeling fly this minute... Feeling weird the next... grin
Re: What Does This Song Mean???! 'Solace' by Ajebo hustlers by Draggun(m): 2:26am On Dec 21, 2021
Datboredberry:

Lol, he teased her a little bit. This song is meant to be listened to while having sex, I don't think it's advisable to share yet.
Re: What Does This Song Mean???! 'Solace' by Ajebo hustlers by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
In a bad way? I hope not... Hope you're alright... smiley

As for the mention... I didn't respond... It had been a day and Wumi eventually replied to your comment that she believes you have only one account... smiley

honestly, ya wronq my dear... Dont misquote me... i have been tryin my best to qet ur attention buh seems you were off 4 a while. . . I only responded to wumi because she believe and think that am usinq 2 account not 1, as u said. . plus, i have sent u a mail, u haven't reply since. . Been Wonderin why u haven't. . It have been borinq to me since ur desert. and i went and chat ur alternative. . Am sorry if ya angry while i have been chattin with wumi.. Its because you were not there.. ;( and pls tell me what u really like,

am overthinkin much, i dnt want to get tantrum, i miss you cry

1 Like

Re: What Does This Song Mean???! 'Solace' by Ajebo hustlers by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:49am On Dec 21, 2021
TeddyJammy:

honestly, ya wronq my dear... Dont misquote me... i have been tryin my best to qet ur attention buh seems you were off 4 a while. . . I only responded to wumi because she believe and think that am usinq 2 account not 1, as u said. . plus, i have sent u a mail, u haven't reply since. . Been Wonderin why u haven't. . It have been borinq to me since ur demise and i went and chat ur alternative. . Am sorry if ya angry while i have been chattin with wumi.. Its because you were not there.. ;( and pls tell me what u really like,

am overthinkin much, i dnt want to get tantrum, i miss you cry
Bro wtf is wrong with you? How old are you?

Demise??
Did she die?
Re: What Does This Song Mean???! 'Solace' by Ajebo hustlers by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:01am On Dec 21, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: What Does This Song Mean???! 'Solace' by Ajebo hustlers by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 21, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Bro wtf is wrong with you? How old are you?
Demise?? Did she die?

grin grin grin grin Mistake bra! . Already modified

1 Like

Re: What Does This Song Mean???! 'Solace' by Ajebo hustlers by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
Just started going through your topics and I already downloaded two good songs.

(1) (Reply)

Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please / False Use Of The Word "Rape" / Man Grabs Lady With Big Yansh And Breast At Endsars Memorial Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.