Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... (4858 Views)

"Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage / Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu / Feminism Has Lost The Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... by helinues: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2021
iboboyswag:

I think you should look beyond the surface. Becoming a Feminist or repilling isn't just about how people were treated.

Probably you are talking from experience, tell us more about it
Re: Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... by NoFucksToGive: 9:43am On Dec 22, 2021
helinues:

Probably you are talking from experience, tell us more about it

Harassing a member mukina2 seun
Re: Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... by Mercury12(m): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2021
That one nah there problem. I know wherever i may be on this planet earth I can't simp for no one.

1 Like

Re: Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... by Odinaka00(m): 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wait…. I must read all thz huh?
Re: Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... by revolt(m): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
Walkee:
feminism is very real in the western society. The Scandinavians have literally handed over government to women
which is why their society is dying and being taken over by foreigners. Arabs will soon take over the helms of power. While the Scandinavian women are running out of order their Arab counterparts are maintaining their roles and raising dominant males. That's exactly how every weak population/ civilization gets wiped out. Roman's Greeks etc. The world will always be a jungle ....SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST. Yhats why the moslem world is very strict with their women... cos when given leverage they make so many bad decisions and destroy society. When left to their vices women are out of order. Chaos. Honestly I can't blame the Scandinavian countries.... the WWII wiped out a vast majority of the male population and left a bunch of women to raise sons... those sons were the ones that allowed feminism thrive in 50s and 60s. Most of those men lost their dads in the war.

5 Likes

Re: Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... by Starboytwo(m): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
nerdfrost:
Shoutout to those that read that epistle
Ya all the real ones angry
damn bro, this is the longest sheee I ever scrolled, damn, river nile things.
Re: Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
The future is cliptoocurrency, Futureisfemale
Re: Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... by sanpipita(m): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
revolt:
which is why their society is dying and being taken over by foreigners. Arabs will soon take over the helms of power. While the Scandinavian women are running out of order their Arab counterparts are maintaining their roles and raising dominant males. That's exactly how every weak population/ civilization gets wiped out. Roman's Greeks etc. The world will always be a jungle ....SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST. Yhats why the moslem world is very strict with their women... cos when given leverage they make so many bad decisions and destroy society. When left to their vices women are out of order. Chaos. Honestly I can't blame the Scandinavian countries.... the WWII wiped out a vast majority of the male population and left a bunch of women to raise sons... those sons were the ones that allowed feminism thrive in 50s and 60s. Most of those men lost their dads in the war.

Lol you that your society is overseen by men, how's it going? can you even boost of stable electricity

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... by Ilekokonit: 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
addictiv:
Feminism will be the best thing that has happened to men if men can stop deriving their self worth from slaving away their lives in the name of providing and protecting.

Imagine how high a mans bank balance will get if he stops over-burdening himself with the constant thought of providing for a woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... by Ilekokonit: 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
iboboyswag:
That's what you get when you criminalize a man for being a man.

Now, the above is very deep.

In Western societies, just like ALL their dogs have been castrated to tame them and temper down their male testosterone, men in Western countries have been psychologically and spiritually castrated to the point that most men in the West are now afraid of being real men or have forgotten what it is to be a REAL MAN and you even have loads of Western men identifying as Feminists. ?

It results in a situation that when a real man who has not forgotten what it is to be a man shows up, Western society AT LARGE can no longer tolerate such real men and society feminists and their ilk are quick to label such real authentic men as misogynist or as displaying toxic masculinity.

This is part of the reason a lot of men in the West (majorly white men) are joining the MGTOW movement.

Lets watch how far Western society will go with their Anti Testosterone agenda.

Feminism in the UK was pushed relentlessly on BBC some 50 years ago and now see where it has gotten UK society where most of the men are now wimps who are scared shitless at the thought of correcting a woman when she is doing wrong.

This very same feminist anti men rhetoric is slowly but surely creeping in to Nigerian Television and you only have to watch the TVC programme Your View a few times before you decode that the ladies on Your view excluding Yeni Kuti and at times Nyma are pushing a feminist anti men agenda at every opportunity although they were embarassed into near silence when a female like them - Chidinma Okeke - slaughtered that her Billionaire boyfriend in cold blood.

I don't know if the ladies on TVC's Your View are emboldened in their at times blatant feminist anti male comments on air by the fact that Andrew Hanlon who is TVC's MD / CEO is white Irish but I wouldn't rule this out as most European White men are feminist sympathizers / encouragers.

In other news, Female UK lawmaker wants a 6pm curfew for ALL men after Sarah Everard murder

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9350711/Green-peer-calls-MEN-face-6pm-CURFEW-wake-Sarah-Everard-murder.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... by iboboyswag(m): 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ilekokonit:

Now, the above is very deep.

In Western societies, just like ALL their dogs have been castrated to tame them and temper down their male testosterone, men in Western countries have been psychologically and spiritually castrated to the point that most men in the West are now afraid of being real men or have forgotten what it is to be a REAL MAN and you even have loads of Western men identifying as Feminists. ?

It results in a situation that when a real man who has not forgotten what it is to be a man shows up, Western society AT LARGE can no longer tolerate such real men and society feminists and their ilk are quick to label such real authentic men as misogynist or as displaying toxic masculinity.

This is part of the reason a lot of men in the West (majorly white men) are joining the MGTOW movement.

Lets watch how far Western society will go with their Anti Testosterone agenda.

In other news, Female UK lawmaker wants a 6pm curfew for ALL men after Sarah Everard murder

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9350711/Green-peer-calls-MEN-face-6pm-CURFEW-wake-Sarah-Everard-murder.html

The future seem a little dim for men and society at all.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... by butterfly777(m): 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
emmaodet:

So, what do they want us to do?
Always shifting blames on men and government but not themselves.
It's wrong and unnecessary of you to quote such a long article before commenting. Why not just write your comment without taking up space unnecessarily.

3 Likes

Re: Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... by revolt(m): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
sanpipita:

Lol you that your society is overseen by men, how's it going? can you even boost of stable electricity
This our bad society is still zillions better than what it would be if or when women take over... trust me this will be heaven compared.

1 Like

Re: Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... by talk2hb1(m): 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
helinues:
Those are not real men.

Infact, feminism mostly occur on social media not in real life.

Majority of those feminists are those who have never experienced real love before, neglected in love or jilted in love.

A real man should know the needs of her woman without turning her into a beast ( feminist)
You nailed it, only bitter women end up being a feminist!
If I can't have it, nobody will have it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:51am On Dec 23, 2021
Walkee:
feminism is very real in the western society. The Scandinavians have literally handed over government to women

Well the government in Nigeria has been in the hands of men forever and has not progressed one bit while Scandinavia continues to progress even further.

3 Likes

Re: Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... by Double0h7(f): 1:33am On Dec 23, 2021
addictiv:
Feminism will be the best thing that has happened to men if men can stop deriving their self worth from slaving away their lives in the name of providing and protecting.

I went out on a date this evening and because the guy paid the bill at the last venue, I took it upon myself to settle the bill privately at second venue. He gave me a lecture on why I shouldn't have done that and that he's the man and an African man at that. He didn't even thank me grin
Re: Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... by sanpipita(m): 5:12am On Dec 23, 2021
revolt:

This our bad society is still zillions better than what it would be if or when women take over... trust me this will be heaven compared.

Lol so why are your people queueing for visa to go to these places women have taken over, shebi here is zillions better?
Re: Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... by Walkee: 7:22am On Dec 23, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Well the government in Nigeria has been in the hands of men forever and has not progressed one bit while Scandinavia continues to progress even further.
the men there developed it and handed over to females. Nigerian politicians are equally corrupt, regardless of their gender. See Remi Tinubu, Diezani etc
Which country has females ever developed?
It's not even naturally the job of females to develop places
Re: Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... by nerdfrost(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
Starboytwo:
damn bro, this is the longest sheee I ever scrolled, damn, river nile things.

I dey tell u....e too long abeg
Re: Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... by maak400: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Do you have to quote the long epistle just to stop one line of comment?! angry
emmaodet:

So, what do they want us to do?
Always shifting blames on men and government but not themselves.
Re: Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... by revolt(m): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
sanpipita:

Lol so why are your people queueing for visa to go to these places women have taken over, shebi here is zillions better?
The same reason the barbarians queued to the Roman empire and in less than a century took over. Lets take for example... U.s didn't become a great country after women's movement ...it was great UNDER the so called PATRIARCHY after the 2nd world War. Infact the U.s started losing world power status after allowing the women movement.. What we are still enjoying now are still dividends of those golden ages. As for visa.... I don't need one. I'm not nigerian. Only have my roots from nigeria.
Re: Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... by revolt(m): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
sanpipita:

how many other societies overseen by men have stable power... do I start mrntiom... oh I forgot... ALL.
Nigerias is one of the failures of men... out of the many successes.

1 Like

Re: Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... by Alienhunter: 1:27am On Apr 02, 2022
revolt:
how many other societies overseen by men have stable power... do I start mrntiom... oh I forgot... ALL.
Nigerias is one of the failures of men... out of the many successes.

Dude, where are you? Reading this thread and seeing that most of the points I totally agree with were made by you. Interesting!

In other news: Kamala Harris will officially become the president of the United States, which is jackpot for feminists/Democrats. That was their plan. With Russia's Putin about to lose his influence, society will fall into the hands of women. From there, it will look fine on the surface but rot underneath. Great would be the collapse of society, either because China outsmarted the west or because the women at the helm made dumb decisions. Funny, I actually root for women, but I almost hate the typical Western woman attitude. They should never be allowed to even sniff powerful chairs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Nairaland Crush / GUYS Come In Here,who Does This? / This Photo Of A Lady Sitting On Buhari's Lap In London Will Wow You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.