Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,286 members, 7,846,305 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

What Do You Do With Gifts From An Ex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do With Gifts From An Ex? (5020 Views)

Poll: What Do You Do With Gifts From An Ex?

return them: 18% (11 votes)
keep them: 59% (36 votes)
throw them away: 6% (4 votes)
give them out: 16% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / Accepting Gifts From Other Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Do You Do With Gifts From An Ex? by HotieTima(f): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided god u either keep it or not. gosh it that easy
Re: What Do You Do With Gifts From An Ex? by Youngpo413: 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
BABE3:
Why do people take things soooo seriously.? Why can't we all be like Tom Hanks (Forrest Gump) ? grin.

I'll take the gifts (especially if they're shoes  cheesy). smiley Whats my own.  undecided  We've broken up doesn't mean it's the end of the world--doesn't mean we can't still be friends--

I'm not that stu[i]p1d[/i] /naive--gifts can't lure me back into the hands of a guy--so, keep the gifts coming. 
lol
Re: What Do You Do With Gifts From An Ex? by Mzgracie(f): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
I dated a nigga like that few months ago. We dated for 3 yrs and some months. I dashed the gifts out. Especially the ones from his mum and siblings. Having them with me will only remind me of how he hurt me and how loving his people were to me. Honestly, I can't through that stress again. Stress of undergoing minor heart-breaks when you are suppose to be healing. Stress of remembering those happy moments and so on. Ish!!! I gave some girls around my house when I was leaving school.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners / Help!!! My Wife Will Run Away If This Continues >:( / Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.