Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction (20478 Views)

Masturbation Is Killing Me!! / Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction by Medicalstudent: 7:19am On Feb 17, 2022
If you want to fight masturbatory practice. Figure out that aspect of your life that is always negatively affected,then think of how a better human you wld have been without masturbation,no be person go tell to japka. Me na when I go come school, others go dey answer questions for class up and down,me my body go dey like person wey drink sleeping tablet,my head go dey feel light,my sight blurry,I can't even answer questions to teachers satisfaction, sometimes they will just embarrass me. Omo no be person tell me say mek I respect myself. U won't even need a motivational speaker to talk to u if u can figure the exact inconvenience masturbation causes to u and ur body. Wish I all good luck in ur bid to say no to masturbation. Congrats in advance.

8 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
57/365

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 18, 2022
58/365
Keep going comrades
Masturbation isn't a thing
I'm glad I'm mastering d act of stopping it and I'm glad i made dz decision
I feel my life is moving in a very positive direction now
I feel good,alive,motivated,full of energy to tackle any setbacks and i have positive beliefs all over me now
I'm glad i'm getting out of d cage
58days and still going strong

8 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
59days

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction by Mikeymython(m): 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Flahyuq:
59days
Bro God is helping u oooo yesterday nyt and today was really awfull i still need to work on my seive.....the count down stat tomorrow again

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mikeymython:

Bro God is helping u oooo yesterday nyt and today was really awfull i still need to work on my seive.....the count down stat tomorrow again
I'm just determined never to Fap no matter d urge i have....I think that keeps me going
I have been hooked for over 10years
If i can....anyone can!
Just be determined u must quit and you will!

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction by Mikeymython(m): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Flahyuq:

I'm just determined never to Fap no matter d urge i have....I think that keeps me going
I have been hooked for over 10years
If i can....anyone can!
Just be determined u must quit and you will!
Owk today as been going well ave been busy all day i dont even ave time to tink about shit
I pray ut go on like dess

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction by Mikeymython(m): 7:40am On Feb 21, 2022
We move again today

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction by VERTEX1: 8:14am On Feb 21, 2022
Flahyuq:
59days

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 21, 2022
VERTEX1:

See as I dey pursue you for back boss.
Mine na 57 days, though I notice there's no much difference between masturbation period and abstainance period. Just that you'll focus more and vitality level will increase drastically. But in terms of health Omo I dey more skinny now sef, Maybe because I dey pray too much. Going monk is very necessary please we all should try it out.
NO MASTURBATION! NO SEX! U CAN DO IT!
We're hopefully waiting for day 90, for someone that started masturbating from 5 years.

Keep going brother

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
61days

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction by Mikeymython(m): 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
5day still coping

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
64days no Fap

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 28, 2022
68days NOfap
Never think i can go back to that shvt any longer

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction by iCapricorn: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
I was once into this NoFap, on the other thread, but I ran away, but I'm back now, and I want to also join in to kick this habit

Day 0

4 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction by iCapricorn: 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
iCapricorn:
I was once into this NoFap, on the other thread, but I ran away, but I'm back now, and I want to also join in to kick this habit

Day 0
Day 1

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction by Taiwx(m): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No go find work cool
Re: Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction by iCapricorn: 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
iCapricorn:
Day 1
Relapsed, started going through Instagram and before I knew it, I relapsed. I'm not giving up
Day 0

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction by iCapricorn: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
iCapricorn:
Relapsed, started going through Instagram and before I knew it, I relapsed. I'm not giving up
Day 0
Day 1

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
71days No Fap

4 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
75days no Fap

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
Flahyuq:
75days no Fap
Omo O, 75 days?? How do you cope?? Abi you dey Bleep??
Re: Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
Omo O, 75 days?? How do you cope?? Abi you dey Bleep??

Na just once i bleep o...that was early February
Re: Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction by VERTEX1: 10:07am On Jul 28, 2023
v

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? / My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child / Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.