Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,824 members, 7,831,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? (18338 Views)

Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
sisisioge:
Buy belt, footwear or a nice artwork. Guys things can be unnecessarily expensive jare. I miss the days of singlets and boxers....they kept complaining about that as if they have sufficient ones embarassed
grin grin grin
Some people are truly blessed with...
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:
What kind of xmas gift can you suggest for a guy who wears and uses designer stuff.

He's not a card person. So let's not go there. He already has tons of perfs which was what I wanted to get but I don't want something that he'll abandon in his stash.

Please I'm on a budget here Biko. I already spent so much putting my house in shape.

Thanks.
Get him a portrait of him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Volksguys1985: 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
Sheriman:
Got him a Ralph Lauren or Tommy Hilfiger shirt at Polostore on Instagram. I'm very sure he would love it.
how much can that polo cost, asking because i have faith.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by luizpippo(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
iamme1234:

At least she tried naaa
How about those that kept on asking asking asking asking till christ comes without buyin anything for person In returns....
Naija babes useless girls..

Through my stay in ghana and UK their ladies are lovely with attitude,they will buy u gift.

But this our naija useless girls

Na so so ask ask ask them go dey ask..

Na so one ask me make I buy motor for am.

I say my mama self na tiny light I buy for her

U wan use jazzz collect ES 350 2011 for my hand.

Useless oloshos

Buy small EOD for me, I go give you plenty oloshos wey no go dey bill yoi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ah no fit laugh
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by iLegendd(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:
What kind of xmas gift can you suggest for a guy who wears and uses designer stuff.

He's not a card person. So let's not go there. He already has tons of perfs which was what I wanted to get but I don't want something that he'll abandon in his stash.

Please I'm on a budget here Biko. I already spent so much putting my house in shape.

Thanks.

Install Trust.wallet, create a new wallet, write the 12 pass phrases on a piece of papper and package it in a gift box.

Use 50k, 100k, 200k, or as much as you can afford to buy him a coin like BNB, ADA, Eth, or any good coin. At the back of that paper, write him a short poetry.

When he opens and sees what's inside, tell him to only access the coin after 5 years. That's the most memorable gift for a wise man now. Or, a plot of land.

5 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Ayo081(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

grin grin comrade calm down, don't think high grin grin

Not too high for a friend cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Pumpumking: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Thanks.

angry
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Yoighaman(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Thanks.

I wanted to say a nice Armani perfume, but since he's got loads of perfs, then buy him a carton of Heineken smiley

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Pumpumking: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Thanks.

Sweeery ...jusss buy me coooondom..DOUBLE EXTRA LARGE CALL MAGNUM!!!(tanks) cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Moredays78(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Maybe u get him with a bottle of ciroc wine if he's my type of person
Thanks.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Wilyvibes(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
If she fit avoid buy he[b] loud I dey sell stone crusher too, I dey delivered wella[/b] cool undecided
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Wilyvibes(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
Wilyvibes:
If she fit avoid buy he loud I dey sell stone crusher too, I dey delivered wella[/b] cool undecided
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Yoighaman(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Thanks.

On a lighter note, you can check out this store on IG:

https://instagram.com/reallyniceshirts?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Emaprince: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
sisisioge:
Buy belt, footwear or a nice artwork. Guys things can be unnecessarily expensive jare. I miss the days of singlets and boxers....they kept complaining about that as if they have sufficient ones embarassed
wears for guys are far more expensive than that of the ladies.

I surprise when I see a nice gown on a lady..and I hear its around 10k or so...I will be shaking head because a nice polo for guys goes for that amount and even more.

Anyway...It will be nice if you ladies start buying those wears and spend that money for real than some cheap boxers and singlets. If you even want to buy those undies, then go for the designer ones which are more expensive. I was in a boutique oneday and a young lady bought a 3 in one boxer for over 20k for her mans birthday. I was amazed and pleased

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by InvertedHammer: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Thanks.
/

Sex.

The only reason he is wasting money on designers stuff is to boost his self-esteem because his game ain't tight. So validate him by giving him the sugar walls. He will appreciate it more than anything money can buy. Think outside the box.

/
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by DoctorStylish: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
Get him Dior Sauvage.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Caseywilliams(m): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Lmaooooooo grin
this your name self fit dey make girls get wet dream
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by isaiah4life(m): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
cheesy grin you no be better pikin. You don make me dey roll for ground with laugh

quote author=Allahismad post=108785294]
Make em buy am pen, what if the person na olodo, him go use the pen dey clean ear or plug charger abi? [/quote]
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Mammie11(f): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
okay, is he a football fan? If he is, ask to know the team he supported, then go to sport shop & get him his team original jersey with customise number, u can use his birth day number, he will forever cherished you anytime he wore the cloth. How about this?
This is actually cool
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by MYBUSINESSARENA: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
Get him this
The simple the better.

Mercychen:

Thanks.

1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Lemmy123(m): 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
Eweeeyyyy! Get him a Nike footwear for N20k or so... Or get him an Apple or Beats by Dre music box... He'll appreciate it..

I suggest Beats by Dre or apple because they have mad bass sound
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by BJanta: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
[quote author=Mercychen post=108723491]What kind of xmas gift can you suggest for a guy who wears and uses designer stuff.

Thanks.[/quotesigner c

Designer chicken , designer rice and designer stuff to cook them. Then designer wine to wash them down. Because that must the stuff he enjoys at home, being a designer man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
Palm oil
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Allahismad: 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
isaiah4life:
cheesy grin you no be better pikin. You don make me dey roll for ground with laugh

quote author=Allahismad post=108785294]
Make em buy am pen, what if the person na olodo, him go use the pen dey clean ear or plug charger abi?

But I no lie na.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Greystone: 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Thanks.

You literally described me.

Let me make a suggestion.

If you want to buy him a designer item, you can get something simple but elegant like a set of cufflinks.

You don’t have to worry if it’s his size and like ladies shoes and bags, we men can never have too many.

If he is artistic and you want to go the extra mile, you can buy him a nice abstract painting.

My elder Sis got me a painting for Christmas. I’ve hung it up in my living room.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by Obiorahpcfg: 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
Buy him a good news Bible
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by TheMostComplex1: 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

Lol..@ boxers and singlets. Abi o.

Ok, will check for latest designers guys belt that is affordable Biko.

Will be going to shop for mine tomorrow by God's grace.so I'll just stop at the mens section and pick something for him.

Thanks dear.

Please come back & give us a feedback
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by joeking2222: 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

He's just a friend.
Yawn!!! Dem no go talk truth now o, make we knw how we go take advice dem. U fit buy am dat cloth wey dem write DEM BOIZ or the one of MY MONEY GROW LIKE GRASS.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by flakkybakky(f): 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
iamme1234:

At least she tried naaa
How about those that kept on asking asking asking asking till christ comes without buyin anything for person In returns....
Naija babes useless girls..

Through my stay in ghana and UK their ladies are lovely with attitude,they will buy u gift.

But this our naija useless girls

Na so so ask ask ask them go dey ask..

Na so one ask me make I buy motor for am.

I say my mama self na tiny light I buy for her

U wan use jazzz collect ES 350 2011 for my hand.

Useless oloshos
Bros me no want car o,na just Christmas bonus i want i beg
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by manchinKY(m): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
HopeVictor:
Check his lips if it's black then buy him fresh weed and brown rizla..

Remember it must be brown rizla..
Aje u Dey preach legit gospel here
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by snoopz: 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
you that you're on budget, you're trying to impress someone that doesn't care, na you I pity o

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? by RPG2020(m): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mercychen:

He's just a friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? / How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / Birthday S£x (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.