Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? (18293 Views)

Poll: Would you date/marry a submissive man?

Yes, Of Course!: 30% (18 votes)
No: 38% (23 votes)
Depends on the situation: 31% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say? / Why Do Men Want Submissive Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by MrsChima1(f): 12:32am On Jan 04, 2012
Ladies

Would you date/marry a submissive man?   Men always complaining and begging for submissive women when they aren't the men they should be.  What qualities do you think a submissive man would carry if you were to meet one? 

Do you think your relationship/marriage would be successful with a submissive man?  Do you view submissive men as equal to you?

Be honest and don't worry about being called a feminist or skirt chaser.  The NaRats are harmless.  wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by Princek12(m): 12:40am On Jan 04, 2012
Mrs Chima, as the poster, what is your own answer?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by MrsChima1(f): 12:43am On Jan 04, 2012
I am a man according to the manbitches. wink

Are you a submissive man?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by Princek12(m): 1:36am On Jan 04, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I am a man according to the manbitches. wink

Are you a submissive man?

I am the leader and not submissive.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 04, 2012
it depends.
lol@ men are repulsive. grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by MarcAnthon(m): 2:34am On Jan 04, 2012
Last time I heard, ladies want their man to be in control. So
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by InkedNerd(f): 2:51am On Jan 04, 2012
@OP: No, I do not want a submissive man.

MarcAnthon:

Last time I heard, ladies want their man to be in control. So

Not all of us are the same. We don't all want to be controlled or dominated.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by MarcAnthon(m): 3:14am On Jan 04, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: No, I do not want a submissive man.

Not all of us are the same. We don't all want to be controlled or dominated.

To be in control and to be controlling/domineering are two diff things.

btw, you don't want a submissive man and u seem to suggest u also don't want a man that takes the driver's seat as well so what do you really want from your man? Just asking. . .
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by Serpentine(f): 3:16am On Jan 04, 2012
I would vote no. I do not want a man who is submisive, or controlling.
I want a man who can take the lead with out being domineering, who has confidence in his decisions and is prepared to listen to my opinions.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by InkedNerd(f): 3:27am On Jan 04, 2012
MarcAnthon:

To be in control and to be controlling/domineering are two diff things.

btw, you don't want a submissive man and u seem to suggest u also don't want a man that takes the driver's seat as well so what do you really want from your man? Just asking. . .

I know that to be in control and be controlling are two different things. All I said was that we're not all like that. You said "Last time I heard, ladies want their man to be in control." which is untrue. Some women enjoy that while others don't which is why I pointed out that not all of use are the same. As for whether or not I want a man "in the driver's seat", when it comes dating and relationships, I expect a level of fairness in such things. I wouldn't expect that the the person I'm with will control or dominate me and he shouldn't expect that I would do that to him. For there to be submissiveness, there would need to e some level or control/dominance on one partners part. With that being said, that is not something I want, expect, or desire in a relationship. I don't mind the idea of a man taking charge of his life but to do that to my own, that's a different story.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by iice(f): 4:07am On Jan 04, 2012
Nope. I'd prolly smash him.

The success would depend on the individuals.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by freecocoa(f): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2012
Osara oku

A submissive man? Like a man that will dance to all my tunes? Mbanu I don't want that.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2012
OP is a bearded she-male who beats Mr. Chima at the slightest provocation.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by wendybaby(f): 11:07am On Jan 04, 2012
Nope.  However, my man should be willing to let go some things.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by tellwisdom: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2012
U mean a MUGU??
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2012
^^^^hehe, lol

@op, you need to expatiate, submissive in what regards??
a man could be submissive and still in control you know? just not stubborn
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2012
Flashaldrin:

@op, you need to expatiate, submissive in what regards??
a man could be submissive and still in control you know? just not stubborn
Exactly does she mean a weak man, subject to her every whim and caprice, or just a gentle easy going fella
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by minute(f): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2012
Consideration is a lot different than being submissive. Letting me take advantage

is different than picking up dry cleaning across town on his way home from work

so I wouldn't have to go out later. I would never ask my partner to do ridiculous

things so it doesn't matter to me.

However,submissive in bed is a different thing. Hahahaha
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by Natasha2(f): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2012
Yes of course cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by MrCork17: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2012
Natasha,,:

Yes of course  cheesy

Matasha. Sweery Today is your lucky day: Moi Single! tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by iice(f): 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2012
minute:

Consideration is a lot different than being submissive.

Ding!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by yme1(f): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2012
Submissive man as in 'Mr who doesnt have a say? or when he does the thought of it putting it out might hurt me hence he agrees to everything i say?'
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thank you I will pass undecided
That relationship is gonna be filled with scornfulness
I love my man to be man enough in a submissive way for me and not a vegetable that calls himself a man
There should be some situations where and when he needs to be submissive no doubt but at all times, geezzzzzzz no way angry
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by slingfox: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2012
u mean a submissive, shy and awkward silicon valley millionaire cheesy Hell yeah!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2012
minute:

However,submissive in bed is a different thing.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by Demdem(m): 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2012
slingfox:

u mean a submissive, shy and awkward silicon valley millionaire cheesy Hell yeah!

Thief
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by CalienteMi: 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2012
tellwisdom:

U mean a MUGU??

Let me get this right, a submissive man is a mugu according to you so does that make a submissive woman mugu too?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by CalienteMi: 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2012
minute:

Consideration is a lot different than being submissive. Letting me take advantage

is different than picking up dry cleaning across town on his way home from work

so I wouldn't have to go out later. I would never ask my partner to do ridiculous

things so it doesn't matter to me.

However,submissive in bed is a different thing. Hahahaha

So you are saying men that wants submissive women are "taking" advantage of their women? It seems to be a majority agreement that submissive means mugu, weak, and vulnerable.

Hmm. Interesting.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by vitality22(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2012
OK_2_NV:

OP is a bearded she-male who beats Mr. Chima at the slightest provocation.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by CalienteMi: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2012
vitality22:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You want a beating too? N20,000 abeg! wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by searay(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2012
NLanders, it's either u r submissive or u r sturbon. Choose one
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2012
Why isn't the poll visible to none voters (MEN)?! angry

I am not submissive but rather understanding and love a woman with the balls of a man. A woman who would to an outsider look like she runs the show, until when I say "Bitc'h, back the Bleep up". . .

I just love strong women, women who aint afraid to have an opinion and let her man know how she feels on a subject matter. A woman who knows shes the second in command/co-captain and acts like one. I'm a man who knows the size of my nuts and isnt intimidated by a woman who can stand up to me (in private).

I really do hate subservient women with a passion. I have no confidence in them. IMO, they are only good for fuc'king with a condom on.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? by tithe(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2012
@Poster, you are looking for a man you will use remote control on abi,

If you want such i will advice u go to akwa ibom or calabar there u will see a submitted submissive man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Reasons Not To Sleep With A Virgin / Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut / PHOTOS: Ugandans In Shocked As Sasha Sania Completely N*k.ked Photos Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.