Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso (22799 Views)

Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC / 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku / Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by SATANICALLY: 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje of Kano State says he is ready to reconcile with his predecessor, Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso.

In an interview with Radio France, the governor described the feud between him and Kwankwaso as the handiwork of political miscreants who do not want a cordial relationship between them.

“You know there are people who are used to fuelling issues. So, we are working on them towards seeing that we beat their actions and reconcile.”

“This kind of issues are normal in politics and God willing it will come to pass. Everyone knows that reconciliation is always the best. We hope God will help those who pledge to reconcile us to succeed.

“From our part, we are ever ready to come forward and reconcile. It’s not like we are refusing. There are people from both parties who are driving this issue but like I said, everything that sense is applied into, I think we will get over it.”

On Tuesday, Ganduje paid a condolence visit to Kwankwaso, at his Bompai residence, Miller road, over the death of his brother, Inuwa Musa Kwankwaso.

A development that attracted within and outside the state.

At Bompai, Ganduje was received by the Senator and his political lieutenants.

In the governor’s entourage were his Chief of Staff, many Commissioners, party leaders and elders and many top government functionaries.

Kwankwaso invited the governor to the grave of his late father, Musa Saleh Kwankwaso, located within the residence of the Senator, where another special prayer was offered.

Scholars prayed for the reposed souls of the deceased and Kwankwaso saw the governor off, after spending over thirty minutes with him.

https://dailytrust.com/ganduje-im-ready-to-reconcile-with-kwankwaso

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by Jones4190(m): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
Tell HOPE say,
because of FAITH,
JOY dey come.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by afroniger: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
No surprise. In politics, 'no permanent friends, no permanent enemies'.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by BigSarah(f): 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
Way to go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by Maxymilliano(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
A river that forgets it's source will soon dry out.

Ganduje don't want to end up as another Farouk Lawan

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by Nadaken: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
Gradually the north is rallying around for the northern agenda 2023

Ganduje accepting buhari position of Kano apc and his readiness to work with kwankwanso pdp is all a plot which buhari and the north has hatched

Whichever way tinubu/osinbajo would suffer in this plot

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by LibertyRep: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
Anyone that dies while supporting feuding politicians may die in vain.

Shehu Sanni and El-Rufai reconciliation maybe in the offing.

If Wike and Ameachi like, make them continue to dey boil Rivers.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by Tinubuadvocate: 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
Whatever man.There is nothing wrong for extend the hands of fellowship to your long term enemy.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by inoki247: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
him tenure go soon finish alaye don see say e go soon loose all d power wey him gt...

If you like reinstate the Emir wey u remove we sha know say afta ur tenure ur case file go open....

31 Likes

Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by muykem: 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Politician only concern with their personal interest but many foods youth are dying for them.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by Nadaken: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Whatever man.There is nothing wrong for extend the hands of fellowship to your long term enemy.
you should be very worried as Tinubu supporter

Kwankwanso is not a man that plays second fiddle let alone to his deputy

For ganduje to be ready to work with him even as opposition it means he is supporting rabiu for his highest quest or better still partnering with rabiu for pro north interest 2023

Don't forget ganduje has already succumb to shekaaru leadership, right now tinubu is left fallow in kano

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
People who understands the importance of peace and co-existence.

While some are busy preaching hate and bitterness.

And as if that is not enough, they turned around and started eating ( cannibalizing) same people they will claim to love.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by Never4getU: 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
Now that he knows his tenure is ending and power must change hand...Ganduje is a good example of bitten the finger that fed u...if Kwankwaso knowns, I'm sure he won't there try make his deputy his successor..his worst political mistake.

The man is best decribe as a snake...

afroniger:
No surprise. In politics, 'no permanent friends, no permanent enemies'.

11 Likes

Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by aribisala0(m): 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nadaken:

Ganduje accepting buhari position of Kano apc and his readiness to work with kwankwanso pdp is all a plot which buhari and the north has hatched

Instead of playing paranoid victim why not hatch your own plot in Onitsha instead of running bitterleaf mixed with kolanut commentary
Why can't you plot and hatch?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by Tinubuadvocate: 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ipob analysis Rabiu dont seek for a political office at moment.
Nadaken:
you should be very worried as Tinubu supporter

Kwankwanso is not a man that plays second fiddle let alone to his deputy

For ganduje to be ready to work with him even as opposition it means he is supporting rabiu for his highest quest or better still partnering with rabiu for pro north interest 2023

Don't forget ganduje has already succumb to shekaaru leadership, right now tinubu is left fallow in kano

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by Nadaken: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Ipob analysis Rabiu dont seek for a political office at moment.
yeah just like he didn't seek office last time

StreetFight:
Tinubu can reconcile Satan with God. We all know that Ganduje is Tinubu's right hand man. We also know that Shekarau and Kwakwaso are in the same camp against Ganduje. You will all recall that Shekarau paid a visit to Tinubu last week. This is the result of the visit.

Tinubu's political dexterity is second to none. Tinubu reconciled Atikuchukwu with Obasanjo the unforgiven demon. Tinubu reconciled Buhari with his number one enemy IBB. The day Satan meets Tinubu, Satan will go and apologize to God because Tinubu will convince Satan that he (Satan) has a lot to gain by reconciling with God. But, is he working for the good of the masses? I am not sure.
why lie because you love to stoke tinubu image

Tinubu didn't reconcile atiku with obj it was oyedepo and kukah don't forget this happened in 2019 when obj was saying he needed to join hands to remove the greater evil buhari (does it even make sense to you that tinubu would be helping his party enemy to gain ground)

Tinubu didn't reconcile ibb with buhari, they were never enemy or friends

They only went as APC to go inform him of their quest just like other ordinary aspirants have been doing

Shekaaru isn't reconciled with ganjuge, he said in the meeting with tinubu that it was tinubu that brought him with his private jet, at the end he said the issue wasn't about him but about party leadership which he had won already

Tinubu visit was inconsequential and it's ganduje that is reaching out because he is finished if he leaves office

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by Nadaken: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
aribisala0:
Instead of playing paranoid victim why not hatch your own plot in Onitsha instead of running bitterleaf mixed with kolanut commentary
No thanks

So far tilumbu is in pains crying he doesn't trust buhari then I am ok

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by StreetFight: 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
Tinubu can reconcile Satan with God. We all know that Ganduje is Tinubu's right hand man. We also know that Shekarau and Kwakwaso are in the same camp against Ganduje. You will all recall that Shekarau paid a visit to Tinubu last week. This is the result of the visit.

Tinubu's political dexterity is second to none. Tinubu reconciled Atikuchukwu with Obasanjo the unforgiven demon. Tinubu reconciled Buhari with his number one enemy IBB. The day Satan meets Tinubu, Satan will go and apologize to God because Tinubu will convince Satan that he (Satan) has a lot to gain by reconciling with God. But, is he working for the good of the masses? I am not sure.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by kayusely70(m): 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
Political realignments
Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by aribisala0(m): 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nadaken:
No thanks

So far tilumbu is in pains crying he doesn't trust buhari then I am ok
It sounds like you are the one in pains
and you have no one to tell you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by JaroMan: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
aribisala0:
Don't mind the coward. The way some people idolize the politicians from the north is nauseating to say the least.
I means, these are normal guys in political cycles, whose influence begin and ends in their zones. But you southerners, especially my Igbo folks being ecstatic about any move they make.
That's why these northern politicians take southern politicians for granted because they're aware masses in South idolize northern politicians than southern politicians.
Talk of mental slavery

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by bola4dprec(m): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
SATANICALLY:

https://dailytrust.com/ganduje-im-ready-to-reconcile-with-kwankwaso
How are you going to reconcile with deposed Emir of Kano ?
Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by StreetFight: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
bola4dprec:

How are you going to reconcile with deposed Emir of Kano ?

Gone with politics. When two elephants fight, the grasses suffer. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was thinking that he was an elephant that cannot be fell, now he knows that he is a worthless grass. Next time, he will know his boundaries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by seunmsg(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
The reconciliation is long overdue. They have been political allies since their youthful days and have shared lots of political successes and failures together. They should bury the hatchet and return Kwakwanso to APC.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by Bettykeys: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
That's the way out.
Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by JaroMan: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
StreetFight:
Tinubu can reconcile Satan with God. We all know that Ganduje is Tinubu's right hand man. We also know that Shekarau and Kwakwaso are in the same camp against Ganduje. You will all recall that Shekarau paid a visit to Tinubu last week. This is the result of the visit. Tinubu's political dexterity is second to none. But, is he working for the good of the masses? I am not sure.
Why will you concerned about what happens in Kano state politics?
Lagos is bigger than Kano in all ramifications and should take center stage in all facet of the country. Tinubu knows this and that is why he is using it to his advantage.
But you masses think otherwise, thereby giving featherweight politicians gut to look at southern politicians with disdain.
Go to North, their masses rarely talk about South politicians. They don't even know handful of them. Nnamdi Kanu and Igboho are more popular in the north than our politicians. But here, Atiku, El Rufai, kwankwaso even Ganduje are more popular than some of our own politicians.
Mental slavery at work.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by StreetFight: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nadaken:

Tinubu matter go kee you oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by aribisala0(m): 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
JaroMan:

Don't mind the coward. The way some people idolize the politicians from the north is nauseating to say the least.
I means, these are normal guys in political cycles, whose influence begin and ends in their zones. But you southerners, especially my Igbo folks being ecstatic about any move they make.
That's why these northern politicians take southern politicians for granted because they're aware masses in South idolize northern politicians than southern politicians.
Talk of mental slavery

Lol

There is nothing like south or north be more specific

Yoruba idolize nobody

Aji se bi Oyo la n ri
Oyo o se bi baba enikan

When you say North are you talking of Yahaya Nello, Saraki or Ortom?

6 Likes

Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by StreetFight: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
JaroMan:

Why will you concerned about what happens in Kano state politics?
Lagos is bigger than Kano in all ramifications and should take center stage in all facet of the country. Tinubu knows this and that is why he is using it to his advantage.
But you masses think otherwise, thereby giving featherweight politicians gut to look at southern politicians with disdain.
Go to North, their masses rarely talk about South politicians. They don't even know handful of them. Nnamdi Kanu and Igboho are more popular in the north than our politicians. But here, Atiku, El Rufai, kwankwaso even Ganduje are more popular than some of our own politicians.
Mental slavery at work.

Flattino, will you keep quiet?
Re: Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso by Bettykeys: 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nadaken:

Ndi cannibal are brain dead bcs they always see things from negative side.
Imagine, no party is considering Ndi cannibal for any reasonable political position.
Shame no dey cash yu people grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Wike, Holds Closed Door Meeting (Photos) / 2019: Why Atiku Is Our Preferred Choice - Igbo Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.