Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? (33243 Views)

Men Now After If A Lady Earns Money / Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nadaken: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2021
larryking540:

this is why i say and I said it ladies who care to listen MARRY BEFORE YOUR CARRY BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS ,,,

ANY MAN/WOMAN WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE IN WE CAN WORK THIS OUT RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
oga nothing to work out

If you carry Belle con think say you don trap man then you are an abuser that would want to use the man all through the marriage

How long una go work out things forever

A man when ask you for Belle when men they run from is committed to you

You sef gat humble and be submissive to him, using something as his weakness means you are an evil person that can't be helped

I can carry my child if na my own so the girl bleep off
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Dshocker(m): 10:19am On Dec 23, 2021
Beebah2000:
I am not ready for another heartbreak sad

But for the fact someone broke your heart doesn't mean any other guy that comes your way again will break your heart again...Don't worry 2022 will be a year of blessing,you will find a guy that genuinely loves you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nat404: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2021
Beebah2000:
I am not ready for another heartbreak sad
What did you do to the guy? Tell me the truth.
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nadaken: 10:22am On Dec 23, 2021
BePrepared:

Same way you open a bottle of champagne and take a sip b4 buying.

Receive sense
you open champagne anyhow he go loose taste as perishable good

Toto no be perishable goods, he don get body counts before you and would continue after you
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Cuttycool(f): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2021
Then the ladies are not supposed to agree. I can't accept such a condition. For a man to say that means he doesn't love the lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Yankee101: 10:39am On Dec 23, 2021
na2016:

Although I don't support the new trend, this is not what that scripture means! The bed must not be defiled was referring to after marriage. Try dey read bible references and commentary too. Don't depend on your pastor's interpretation. He probably got a 3rd class/pass and wouldn't give you the correct meaning

1 Corinthians 7 8-9

To the unmarried and the widows I say that it is good for them to remain single as I am. But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

Exodus 22 16-17

If a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed and lies with her, he shall give the bride-price for her and make her his wife. If her father utterly refuses to give her to him, he shall pay money equal to the bride-price for virgins.
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Kobicove(m): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2021
Brocode1:

This still doesn't justify the act. It's a disgrace to the parents

Times have changed
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by abimic(m): 10:42am On Dec 23, 2021
Yankee101:
The rule is this, the bed must be undefiled. So both must not try sex before marriage and must marry as virgins

It's easier to tell a man no as a virgin. If you're not, he'll say after you've finished sharing it, you're denying him

So avoid stories, remain a virgin and any reasonable man will marry you without sex

I agree with you.
You are 100% right.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Blessings2alfa: 10:48am On Dec 23, 2021
Hello guys come for help, for ur relationship, chat me up 09122971171
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nat404: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2021
Nadaken:

Toto no be perishable goods, he don get body counts before you and would continue after you

That's not true. He loves the woman but only wants to be sure about her.
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Blackdisciple(m): 11:02am On Dec 23, 2021
Igbo men alone but not all men...
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by yemi1504: 11:16am On Dec 23, 2021
Adsexpert:
With the rate at which they all commit abortions , and use posti nor 2 Everytime..

Who go put basket for house, con deh run from mountain to mountain for child not knowing it's a fucking, useless youthful enjoyment

You can say that again bro!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Ugonna62: 11:25am On Dec 23, 2021
because many women of nowadays unlike the days of our mothers and grandmoms have become wores and sexual immorality is no longer seen as an abomination to the extent that abortion have become common amongs todays women,consequently with range of health challenges, such that those who could not have succesful abortion end up dumping the baby in the toilet,dustbin and all manner of places after delivery'this is horrible and very scary and in all honesty very unfortunate,for this reasons men have become very careful by ensuring that the potency and viability of their wife to-be is guaranted befor marriage..so its not our fault.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 23, 2021
Dshocker:

But for the fact someone broke your heart doesn't mean any other guy that comes your way again will break your heart again...Don't worry 2022 will be a year of blessing,you will find a guy that genuinely loves you.
Amen!! Amen!!! Thank you so much kiss
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Tribalism123(m): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
My girlfriend did abortion twice in 2months even when I begged her to keep them. So the risk of getting cool headed risk free babes are very high. This girls is 21 now. The first pregnancy I was shocked and doubted then thought she wants to swindle me which is normal for babes. I asked her to keep it and she said she wants to remove it. After removal, she visited and I was like I was not sure I impregnated her(in my mind) so I poured everything carefully to see what will happen. omo when she told me she was pregnant again I asked her to keep it so we can see her people and she refused. I just tire for her. I am looking for a way to let her go. I bought her phone this xmas to keep her happy and gradually see if I can drop her happily.

So abortion done by women nowadays are much and so pregnancy before marriage Is not that too bad. But i won't do that anyway. Unless if we are dating then u get pregnant that we have case A. But if i say i want to marry u, i won't have to give u conditions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by gforce5: 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
This is simple sturves: Men who intend to sponsor a girl they like to university want to secure their future with her by giving her a child so she will think twice before she dumps them for a "more educated" person. Another reason is to test the 'fertility' of the woman to avoid stories that touch. Also, men want to ensure that they are not fathering another man's child. So sharp guys are now rubber stamping their DNA into the woman before marriage so that there's no doubt who the father is. Not the one where a woman insists "no sex till marriage" and you end up having a bastard as a result of madam having an away match. I'm not saying that this is good practice but these are the times we live in.
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nat404:
What did you do to the guy? Tell me the truth.
I no do am anything ooo
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by na2016: 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Yankee101:

1 Corinthians 7 8-9

To the unmarried and the widows I say that it is good for them to remain single as I am. But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

Exodus 22 16-17

If a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed and lies with her, he shall give the bride-price for her and make her his wife. If her father utterly refuses to give her to him, he shall pay money equal to the bride-price for virgins.

You see how you people keep causing problems for yourselves. The person quoted a specific scripture and I challenged how he used that scripture, you are now adding more scriptures. Are you adding to tell me that the initial wrong quote was correct or what? Learn to take corrections from someone and also read with an open mind. That passage in the context the person used that time, was not correct!!!
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by BePrepared: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nadaken:

If its the normal ashewo u patronize I understand they may HV lost their value but the girl I'll marry is valuable
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by MrCuteking(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
Yankee101:
The rule is this, the bed must be undefiled. So both must not try sex before marriage and must marry as virgins

It's easier to tell a man no as a virgin. If you're not, he'll say after you've finished sharing it, you're denying him

So avoid stories, remain a virgin and any reasonable man will marry you without sex

Wisdom

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by finishmatter: 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
Marry them are your peril

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nadaken: 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
BePrepared:

If its the normal ashewo u patronize I understand they may HV lost their value but the girl I'll marry is valuable
normal ashawo?

I am referring to any girl that isn't a virgin
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by VickyRotex(f): 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
IYANGBALI:
[s]Only a fool will buy a car without testing it. I need to know the sound of my car. Nigerian girls cannot be trusted when it comes to ze oza room matters [/s]

Vickyrotex, fatymore, funkebabee, mynd44, funjosh, ajepako and bola146 I dey greet una o. Marry Christmas in advice!
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
Beebah2000:
okay, just because he's knacking her doesn't mean he's free to get her pregnant. If she's pregnant now, the man might even reject the pregnancy. He might even refuse to marry her. sad sad

This is why bastards and baby mama dey everywhere. Even my workers are impregnating girls and marrying others wey no carry belle. No woman from a responsible home will agree to the nonsense.

I know Yoruba used to do this but modern ones stopped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by BePrepared: 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nadaken:
normal ashawo?

I am referring to any girl that isn't a virgin

U won't understand now, maybe by the time u reach 21 you will understand
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Yankee101: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
na2016:

You see how you people keep causing problems for yourselves. The person quoted a specific scripture and I challenged how he used that scripture, you are now adding more scriptures. Are you adding to tell me that the initial wrong quote was correct or what? Learn to take corrections from someone and also read with an open mind. That passage in the context the person used that time, was not correct!!!

Hebrews 13:4 NKJV

Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge.

Same scripture

Fornication meaning

sexual intercourse between two persons not married to each other 

Adultery meaning

Extramarital sex that is considered objectionable on social, religious, moral, or legal grounds.
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nadaken: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
BePrepared:

U won't understand now, maybe by the time u reach 21 you will understand
stale trash

Grandpa, Maybe when you clock 90 next year you can finally stop thinking with your diapers on
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Fourwinds: 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
Beebah2000:
This generation is something else.
Crazy things are happening!
Crazy things are happening!! tongue
girls should be wise...do you know how most of them cohabit in school fvcking themselves all through university days? Now you want a man to take his chances. Think about that
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by IdeasPro(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Brocode1:
I've noticed a certain trend and I'm in need of explanation. Why do most men these days impregnate women before marrying them? During our days it used to be an abomination but nowadays it seems it's so rampant. I need honest contributions to this thread. Thank you.
Because of so many abortions during spinsterhood.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Funkybabee(f): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
There's nothing your eyes will not see on Nairaland
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by rockcitie: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Adsexpert:
With the rate at which they all commit abortions , and use posti nor 2 Everytime..

Who go put basket for house, con deh run from mountain to mountain for child not knowing it's a fucking, useless youthful enjoyment

Most men are very self-centred & refuse to use condoms when a woman is in her unsafe period. So stop accusing women of taking contraceptive pills.

A lot of men are usually inconsiderate when it comes to preventing unwanted pregnancies. They leave all the responsibilities for the women. They want raw sêx all the time yet they'll still blame the woman if she takes in by mistake.
Re: Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? by Rebuke: 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

you mean "your" morality, right? stop trying to have everyone live the archaic lifestyle you have chosen for your own self.

ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE!
pls stop foolishly confusing biology with EVOLUTION. the way people went to the toilet back in the days (aka shitting in holes in the floor) has greatly changed thanks to evolution.....stop writing ignorant nonsense online!
if you want to live your life the way you see fit, then so be it, and let others who want to evolve with time to do so too. ignorant people out there who think that they can decide what others do in their lives are the "sorriest" people ever.

Mumu man! I should stop trying to what again? Well, I better leave yhu to keep rolling in yhur dirt. A pig will never find honor living in paradise. Rot in yhur own immorality.

I hope yhu allow yhur daughters to be tested or impregnated before being married off. Since that makes sense to yhu, I wish yhu and yhur daughter happy belle carrying before marriage grin grin grin grin >: grin grin

Ignoramus thinking himself a wise man......Adamu cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Igbo Girl With Big Toto Digged Hard By Crazy Emeka / Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? / How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.