Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) (6277 Views)

MEN!!! This Guy Is A Full Blown Simp!! Don't Be As Stupid As He Is!! [video] / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
THE REDPILL STILL HAS A LONG WAY TO GO!!
Obviously, these two men have a lot to offer to this world but they are currently being mentally caged and moulded by vaginarians, to be very spitty, this is very low of any man at all, reducing yourself to nothing because of a woman and then the most annoying part proceeds when she still takes you for granted!

Dear men, learn to grow standards, no matter how the situation turns out always remember that you deserve better!

So on today's episode of SIMPS ARE US£LESS, we have the one who reluctantly laid down his financial life with both concurrent and already exhausted finances but still gets rejected AND the the one so stupid and blinded to think reputable companies would want to mix businesses with pleasure!
Enjoy.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by chumaZ(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
angry
Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by Hashabiah: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
I feel ashamed for this generation of men

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hashabiah:
I feel ashamed for this generation of men
How can you not be?!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by Haakeem(m): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
Tweh!
Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
Haakeem:
Tweh!
If that signifies disgust, then we are on the same page!
Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by Szilard: 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
grin
Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by Haakeem(m): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
If that signifies disgust, then we are on the same page!
yeah.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
Haakeem:
yeah.
MU MU

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
Dear men viewing this, DO NOT quote females in this thread pls. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by Haakeem(m): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
Beebah2000:
MU MU
Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I prefer organization.
Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
chumaZ:
angry
You are right to be angry at what your fellow man can become because of a hole.
Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by illicit(m): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
illicit:
Hmmmm
I remember refering you to someone to drive traffic to some links, what happened?
Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
Spits on that mumu guy that but 99 iphones?

Jxt because of a pussy . . A hole that GOD Made that can neva be close? WTF? sad Simps are useless angry

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by Wawelexy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mumu man, until dem do u strong thing
Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by Emperormartin(m): 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
A person that grew up with his stern but disciplined father can never be a simp!!!

Simps are products of single mom and that’s why they many in US and western world…

I’m sorry if you fall in into this category but it’s still subjective anyway….

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
Wawelexy:
Mumu man, until dem do u strong thing
Its beginning to look like these guys love to learn the hard way though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
Na blockheads just full this nairaland oo..this wan just dey find extra dummies wey go follow am for back..daft guys supporting and hating on women well done..
I think you have a mum right?the hate and stupid stuffs you say to women is so sickening..keep it up just cos of the hate and attention..
Keep proving wannabe alpha male while in real life you as useless as nothing..as for the dummies supporting this wannabe alpha dummy I know you guys are set of weaklings that only come online to prove how stupid you are..
If you have nothing reasonable to say don't quote me except you just wanna waste your life trying to prove how stupid you are..
This one wrote a note.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by blazepascal(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
Stop simping dear men
Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by BlaqJosh: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
Simping is a sin
Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by doubleE70: 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
God forbid .. oya put your hand all men in the house . now repeat after me : vagina will not kill me , no woman will kill me , I will never be a simp.
Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
This one wrote a note.
Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by SkengRay: 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
THE REDPILL STILL HAS A LONG WAY TO GO!!
Obviously, these two men have a lot to offer to this world but they are currently being mentally caged and moulded by vaginarians, to be very spitty, this is very low of any man at all, reducing yourself to nothing because of a woman and then the most annoying part proceeds when she still takes you for granted!

Dear men, learn to grow standards, no matter how the situation turns out always remember that you deserve better!

So on today's episode of SIMPS ARE US£LESS, we have the one who reluctantly laid down his financial life with both concurrent and already exhausted finances but still gets rejected AND the the one so stupid and blinded to think reputable companies would want to mix businesses with pleasure!
Enjoy.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Young man. May I know the meaning of TRP
Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by Nancyama(f): 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
We are reading it whether they tag us or not ��

But I thought men agreed that women like money and material things so why the rejection? Now you all know that even with all your money, a lady can still turn you down.

TheGidRedpiller:

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) by Nancyama(f): 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Una never see anything grin grin grin grin

doubleE70:
God forbid .. oya put your hand all men in the house . now repeat after me : vagina will not kill me , no woman will kill me , I will never be a simp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? / What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences / What Do Men Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.