Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President (38809 Views)

Group Says No To Monetary Inducement Of Delegates, Endorses Osinbajo As Consensu / 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP / 2023:IBB Describes Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu As The Next Nigeria President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by DEROX: 4:52am On Dec 24, 2021
pricklewane:
Bro that dude may be wrong but I want authoritatively tell you Igbos especially those on NL are mostly foolish with many walking about with dead brain. I will say over 98% of Igbos on this platform have damaged brains.

grin 100% true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by overlord77: 5:29am On Dec 24, 2021
okefranci:
Former Military President, General Ibrahim Baadamasi Babangida (rtd), has endorsed Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to contest for the office of President come 2023 general elections.

He described Osinbajo as a personality the nation should look up to for leadership.

Gen Babangida disclosed this on Thursday when a pressure group, Osinbajo Grassroots Organisation (OGO) paid him a courtesy visit at his Hilltop Residence in Minna, Niger State on Thursday.

The elderstateman stressed that Osinbajo is a man that can mobilise and engineer growth in the country.

https://leadership.ng/2023-ibb-endorses-osinbajo-for-president/

Who gives a rats ass, who IBB endorses? Is this supposed to be news? Someone that's supposed to be languishing in jail till his dying days is who we are making news outta what he's saying. This country can never make, walahi.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Sent87: 5:39am On Dec 24, 2021
shigishege:
But I think these ibecile Yamirins are shouting here the other time that it's going to be Orji Kalu that IBB will support?? I will support anyone as long as he is a Yoruba man contesting for the presidency.
You people should stop all this tribal politics that won't take Nigeria anyway, I'm from the South south, and I think Osibanjo at the moment is the most qualified candidate not because he's a southerner, but because he's vested with all the requisite qualifications and experience needed for the Job.
Let's stop all this tribal politics and vote in credible leaders before we elect another catastrophe like Buhari.
And yes I honestly and can't stand the idea of Tinubu being the president of Nigeria, reason being one, he helped foisted the calamity we currently have as a leader on us and secondly he has questionable character.
Are you guys not tired of voting old ,wrinkled expired men that should be resting into power?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by orisa37: 6:34am On Dec 24, 2021
COOOOORECT.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Johnrake69: 6:44am On Dec 24, 2021
shigishege:
But I think these ibecile Yamirins are shouting here the other time that it's going to be Orji Kalu that IBB will support?? I will support anyone as long as he is a Yoruba man contesting for the presidency.

This is the mindset that has ruined this country. Our laundry man had this same mindset on Osibanjo and Buhari ticket. That he must support Osibanjo because he is Yoruba. He's living condition has deteriorated since Buhari and Osibanjo came into power. Na me when no be Yoruba they pity am some time dash am money because we have more in common than the supposed Osibanjo he claims to be his Yoruba brother.

Africans need to understand the real issue here is class. It's all about class struggle. I have more in common with an average Northerner than I do with Elumelu from South South.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by kayusely70(m): 7:08am On Dec 24, 2021
Sent87:

You people should stop all this tribal politics that won't take Nigeria anyway, I'm from the South south, and I think Osibanjo at the moment is the most qualified candidate not because he's a southerner, but because he's vested with all the requisite qualifications and experience needed for the Job.
Let's stop all this tribal politics and vote in credible leaders before we elect another catastrophe like Buhari.
And yes I honestly and can't stand the idea of Tinubu being the president of Nigeria, reason being one, he helped foisted the calamity we currently have as a leader on us and secondly he has questionable character.
Are you guys not tired of voting old ,wrinkled expired men that should be resting into power?
You've spoken very well and reasonably too!

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 24, 2021
Those guys singing and rejoicing because of this are the dumbest people on earth. and basically they don't know who IBB is, if Peter Obi or any other person visits Aso Rock he would also endorse the person. why did it take an Osinbajo pressure group to make him endorse the man if not that it is his usual politics of speaking with a forked tongue like a rattlesnake.
For me as far as Osinbajo was a part and parcel of this government and was always speaking with two sides of the mouth on serious issues especially banditry then he is highly unqualified abeg.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by brownbib(m): 7:49am On Dec 24, 2021
It is a welcome idea.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by DaCharis2016: 7:54am On Dec 24, 2021
It is better APC fields Osinbajo rather than Tinubu that's after his own selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by jfking2005(m): 8:04am On Dec 24, 2021
Sent87:

well Spoken smiley
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by nzeobi(m): 8:22am On Dec 24, 2021
seunmsg:

Osinbajo is my first choice. Tinubu is my second choice. I talk more about Tinubu because of the unnecessary daily attack he’s subjected to by people mostly from the SE.

That's a lie, I remember you initially said that any southern candiate is your candidate regardless of where the person comes from
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by seunmsg(m): 8:34am On Dec 24, 2021
nzeobi:

That's a lie, I remember you initially said that any southern candiate is your candidate regardless of where the person comes from

Is Osinbajo not a southerner? I’m fully in support of power shift to the south in 2023 and among those with prospects from the south, Osinbajo is my number one choice. However, if APC for any reason presents a northerner and PDP presents a southerner even if the person is Peter Obi Pandora, I will support the PDP candidate against the APC candidate.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Gval123: 8:38am On Dec 24, 2021
Abdul05:
As long as the power doesn't remain in the North but in the south.. l am happy with this news... grin

Osinbajo is a Yoruba man right and also from tinubu's camp abi.. he is welcome .... grin

You are the number one problem of this country. I nor care where president come from, I just need a president that love this country and its citizens. I think Osinbanjo he's capable of leading Nigeria, not because he's yoruba. This stupidity must stop in this country
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by notoriousbabe: 9:19am On Dec 24, 2021
Bola146:

Stop mentioning me with different profiles, are you mad ni?
e be like sey the guy like you
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by nisai: 9:42am On Dec 24, 2021
Abdul05:
As long as the power doesn't remain in the North but in the south.. l am happy with this news... grin

Osinbajo is a Yoruba man right and also from tinubu's camp abi.. he is welcome .... grin

You sabi grin grin At the end na still Jagaban product.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by AK481(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2021
seunmsg:
Thought some people said he has endorsed Orji Uzor Kalu, how many people baba wan endorse?

Osinbajo remains the best bet for 2023. He should be the natural successor to Buhari. He has my full support if he can emerge as the candidate of APC.
If yorubas are not going to support igbos with their full mind.no need for any igbo gambling ,let them all throw their all and support atiku and obi ticket.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Indispensable85(m): 10:05am On Dec 24, 2021
IBB has no political relevance in today's Nigeria. However osibanjo is a great choice.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by TheOmoney(m): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2021
Every well thinking Nigerian knows that the Nation is far better whenever its vice is @d helm of affairs....Npower and many others is Osinbajo's brain child
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by jospepper(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2021
demitola:
Any sane, strategic man would just go with this man - Osinbajo. He is the best choice we could ever have since decades past
Osinbajo and Zulum.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by seunmsg(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2021
AK481:

If yorubas are not going to support igbos with their full mind.no need for any igbo gambling ,let them all throw their all and support atiku and obi ticket.

And who told you there will be an Atiku/Obi ticket in 2023?

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by flokii: 10:41am On Dec 24, 2021
All I know is that SW presidency in 2023 is non-negotiable.. be it Tinubu or Osinbajo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) / El-Rufai Playing With His Children: Siddique, Nasreen And Rabi'ah (Photos) / Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.