Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,573 members, 7,861,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President (38792 Views)

Group Says No To Monetary Inducement Of Delegates, Endorses Osinbajo As Consensu / 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP / 2023:IBB Describes Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu As The Next Nigeria President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Banmeallday: 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
okefranci:
Former Military President, General Ibrahim Baadamasi Babangida (rtd), has endorsed Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to contest for the office of President come 2023 general elections.

He described Osinbajo as a personality the nation should look up to for leadership.

Gen Babangida disclosed this on Thursday when a pressure group, Osinbajo Grassroots Organisation (OGO) paid him a courtesy visit at his Hilltop Residence in Minna, Niger State on Thursday.

The elderstateman stressed that Osinbajo is a man that can mobilise and engineer growth in the country.

https://leadership.ng/2023-ibb-endorses-osinbajo-for-president/

Old men squad...

Corruption to corruption
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Toks2008(m): 11:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
inioluwa03:
Osinbajo is the most qualified person

With direct primaries, he will most likely emerge as the flag bearer but with indirect primaries, Tinubu will most likely foster himself on APC.

This is why the NASS must override Buhari refusal to sign the bill.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by gazza07(m): 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
Aboki shine my shoe! Who's interested in your zoo-ish president?
shigishege:
But I think these ibecile Yamirins are shouting here the other time that it's going to be Orji Kalu that IBB will support?? I will support anyone as long as he is a Yoruba man contesting for the presidency.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by hollywater: 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
shigishege:
Tinubu matter sha want to kill you Igbos
He will never rule Nigeria if u like kiss transformer.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by COMPAQ(m): 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
Tetrahedron:
grin Lol
The bourdillon frog is losing on all fronts

I would like this to take hold, but what power does IBB have in APC? That's where the real problem is. Scaling the APC primaries is the real battle.

Depends on if Tinubu is really interested in contesting or not. If not will he openly support Osinbajo? Likewise Buhari. Does he have enough clout in APC to swing it for Osinbajo should he decide to support him?

It's clear that Buhari would prefer Osinbajo to Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by bluecircle470: 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
Tetrahedron:
grin Lol

You mean the one that has been tormenting easterners both life and in dreams

3 Likes

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by JordanMichael(m): 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
Bunch of criminals dem
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by FuckOsuPigs: 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
WillyDave:

Whether Hausa, igbo, Yoruba, tiv, igala, nupe or whatever. Whether east, west, north or south. We need someone that is most qualified. Someone who tackle the serious challenges facing all of u in this country. It is this your mentality and mindset that kept us where we are in this country. My tribe, my zone, my religion. Today Buhari is from the north, but the same north, his region is bleeding daily. Even today lots of lives were lost during his visit to maiduguri. For me, where the President comes from is immaterial. Can he deliver? What is his track record? These should be the yardstick.

Well said!
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by ransomed: 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Can anything good come from the evil genius?
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Ambber(f): 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
he is one to talk because Nigeria is such a forgiving nation. IBB is supposed to be in jail. Werey

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by dammyco(m): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
Come Endorse me oooooo
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by WhineUp: 12:16am On Dec 24, 2021
Hxhdhdh

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Drogunov: 12:17am On Dec 24, 2021
seunmsg:

Osinbajo is my first choice. Tinubu is my second choice. I talk more about Tinubu because of the unnecessary daily attack he’s subjected to by people mostly from the SE.

Gbe Gbogbo enu sohun jo! Goal post shifter!
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Iamolukorede(m): 12:24am On Dec 24, 2021
You don't understand my submission at all, I am not about power moving down to South or telling you that power must reside there.

Osinbajo can't be trusted either, he served a failed and still failing principal for a year and so tell me another news about him out performing his principal come 2023

quote author=socialmediaman post=108763085]

The way we conveniently change our voice rhythm. Power was in the south before Tinubu sent it to the north, and you were ok with that? You couldn’t work with GEJ to ensure power remained in the South? Now you’re talking about power coming back to the South as if there’s anything like a United South[/quote]
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by moshino(m): 12:28am On Dec 24, 2021
Abdul05:
As long as the power doesn't remain in the North but in the south.. l am happy with this news... grin

Osinbajo is a Yoruba man right and also from tinubu's camp abi.. he is welcome .... grin

So your qualifying points are Tribe and Name of Godfather. Wonderful! Now I know why your country is doing so well.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Basicend: 12:33am On Dec 24, 2021
Kdon2:

You are dreaming! Tinubu is next president anyhow you like am grin

Tinubu should go and sit down.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by mayo47(m): 12:50am On Dec 24, 2021
What difference does it make? Not like you or your family personally stand to benefit if your tribe man is elected. Focus should be more on Competence and delivery and not where's from. That's why Nigeria would continue to be undeveloped because the electorates have been bewildered towards thinking of voting their kinsmen.

Abdul05:
As long as the power doesn't remain in the North but in the south.. l am happy with this news... grin

Osinbajo is a Yoruba man right and also from tinubu's camp abi.. he is welcome .... grin

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by ba2remagaji: 1:01am On Dec 24, 2021
U be original mumu ode.go monitor your girl friend way de Bleep your friend idiot
Abdul05:

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Generalkorex(m): 1:02am On Dec 24, 2021
demitola:
Any sane, strategic man would just go with this man - Osinbajo. He is the best choice we could ever have since decades past
Na so una dey talk
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by NGpatriot: 1:15am On Dec 24, 2021
Tetrahedron:
grin Lol
lol @ clueless Igbos...

We are actually ok with either Tinubu or Osinbajo. Same school pof though, same ideology, same principle, same progressive ideas and solutions same same.

You get Osinbajo, you get Tinubu, you get Tinubu, you get Osinbajo, same same.

You don't want teacher, but you want student, don't you know that Osinbajo in Aso Rock is also Tinubu in Aso Rock?

The joke is on you abia Igbos with zero political societal relevance in Nigeria.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by grandstar(m): 1:19am On Dec 24, 2021
itsme01:
cool

As expected

IBB would want to pay back Tinubu for mounting pressure that got him out of power as a Senator

Senator Tinubu fearlessly raised the motion of no confidence on Babangida Military Government, he still went ahead to plot Abacha's ousting of Sonekan Babangida's stooge, he published many articles criticising IBBs SAP

Obasanjo would soon lunch his attack like missiles to pay Tinubu back in his role during the stopping of obasanjo 3rd term agenda, and their war on Lagos State fund seizures

But Osinbajo is a wonderful candidate

IBB knows he did Nigerians bad when he was in power and has sought redemption.

He was the one that moved the motion thzt OBJ be nominated for presidency. He is doing so again with Osinbajo.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by grandstar(m): 1:24am On Dec 24, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Sufferstication at its peak.
After quietly doing conductor work for buhari while buhari is wrecking the zoo,osunbade is still d best grin

What do you want Ossy to do- go against his boss and be denied Buhari's endorsement? He knows what happened to Atiku. He has been super loyal so as to get his hand on the presidency.

If he should become president, he and PMB will have a big falling out within a year

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Kamalex2: 1:27am On Dec 24, 2021
Then gathered all your friends and family to vote for him..... Set awon were Aboki �Zhe

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by NobleRace: 2:22am On Dec 24, 2021
Burruchaga71:
. Osunbade should be talking about how to Govern Oduduwa Republic and stop dreaming of how to become president of Nigerians where the great Igbos is inclusive. Nbanu. It can never happen.

Any right thinking person who is genuinely passionate about the well being of Nigeria would want Osinbajo. It is very clear that though he worked among them, he is not like them. Only a tribal bigot would not support him.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Babastrong(m): 3:13am On Dec 24, 2021
Northerners with their amoral politics.
they want southwest to present someone that can be easily defeated by norther candidate.
never!!!
Asiwaju, the lion of southeast, jagaban of nigeria is the man for the task.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Kdon2: 3:17am On Dec 24, 2021
Iamolukorede:
You don't understand my submission at all, I am not about power moving down to South or telling you that power must reside there.

Osinbajo can't be trusted either, he served a failed and still failing principal for a year and so tell me another news about him out performing his principal come 2023

quote author=socialmediaman post=108763085]

The way we conveniently change our voice rhythm. Power was in the south before Tinubu sent it to the north, and you were ok with that? You couldn’t work with GEJ to ensure power remained in the South? Now you’re talking about power coming back to the South as if there’s anything like a United South

It's a pity!
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by popesco123: 3:18am On Dec 24, 2021
Is fortunate that you don't think that your life will ever remain just as nigeria is stagnated.

quote author=shigishege post=108759200]But I think these ibecile Yamirins are shouting here the other time that it's going to be Orji Kalu that IBB will support?? I will support anyone as long as he is a Yoruba man contesting for the presidency.[/quote]
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Kdon2: 3:22am On Dec 24, 2021
COMPAQ:

I would like this to take hold, but what power does IBB have in APC? That's where the real problem is. Scaling the APC primaries is the real battle.

Depends on if Tinubu is really interested in contesting or not. If not will he openly support Osinbajo? Likewise Buhari. Does he have enough clout in APC to swing it for Osinbajo should he decide to support him?

It's clear that Buhari would prefer Osinbajo to Tinubu.

Tinubu is not the type that ll support osinbajo for the highest office when he also covet that same seat. Osinbajo should just go and sleep he can't ever get there. Tinubu ll not allow it
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by freemi(m): 3:46am On Dec 24, 2021
shigishege:
Tinubu matter sha want to kill you stupid mkpurus
grin
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:31am On Dec 24, 2021
shigishege:
But I think these ibecile Yamirins are shouting here the other time that it's going to be Orji Kalu that IBB will support?? I will support anyone as long as he is a Yoruba man contesting for the presidency.
This mentality is what has kept this nation in a mess. Tribalist bigots like you have no vision at all
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by DEROX: 4:36am On Dec 24, 2021
grin asgard73 in pains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti / Picture Of President Jonathan In Aso Rock Villa / Shiites Attempted Assassination Of Buratai, The Chief-Of-Army-Staff In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.