Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,465 members, 7,864,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President (38811 Views)

Group Says No To Monetary Inducement Of Delegates, Endorses Osinbajo As Consensu / 2023: IBB Supports Concensus Presidential Candidate Option For PDP / 2023:IBB Describes Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu As The Next Nigeria President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by GEEBITE: 10:43am On Dec 24, 2021
Handwrting is clear on the wall.You have shifted base swiftly .lol
seunmsg:
Thought some people said he has endorsed Orji Uzor Kalu, how many people baba wan endorse?

Osinbajo remains the best bet for 2023. He should be the natural successor to Buhari. He has my full support if he can emerge as the candidate of APC.

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Bola146(f): 10:51am On Dec 24, 2021
notoriousbabe:
e be like sey the guy like you

I guess you are really mad and crazy! Stop mentioning me with different monikers, are you deaf? Tell them at home that you are insane for proper treatment!

4 Likes

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by mp3ree: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2021
Burruchaga71:
. Osunbade should be talking about how to Govern Oduduwa Republic and stop dreaming of how to become president of Nigerians where the great Igbos is inclusive. Nbanu. It can never happen.

If it happens shey you go hang yourself
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by orunto27: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
IBB IS CORRECT.

Osinbajo IS A PROFESSIONAL TEACHER AND TRAINER. HE IS INSTRUCTIVE, WISE, DIRECTIONAL, KNOWLEDGEABLE, DISCERNING AND UNDERSTANDING. Osinbajo WILL TRAIN OUR MILITARY, POLICE AND CIVIL SERVANTS THE RIGHT WAY TO DO THEIR JOBS. Osinbajo WILL IMPROVE OUR FOREIGN RELATIONS AND USE OUR FOREIGN RESERVES TO EARN REWARDS.

FROM ORISA37.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Web2020: 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
The only man that can fix Nigeria within two years. The only man to unite North and South. He is competent, he is fit for the Job.

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by StreetFight: 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
YorubaIsCursed:
It will never work.
This is waste of time, energy and resources.
Igbo Man or Hausa man has it
No going back angry embarassed

Only a mentally deranged Southerner will mention that a Hausa/Fulani becomes the next President.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Iamolukorede(m): 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
A big one at that ..

We need save ourselves.

Kdon2:

It's a pity!
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by Drogunov: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
seunmsg:

Is Osinbajo not a southerner? I’m fully in support of power shift to the south in 2023 and among those with prospects from the south, Osinbajo is my number one choice. However, if APC for any reason presents a northerner and PDP presents a southerner even if the person is Peter Obi Pandora, I will support the PDP candidate against the APC candidate.

Seun, seun! Oga o. Na so life be? You don quickly abandon Tinubu ko? Osinbande is now your 1st choice. Ha! Kadoso baba! Sabi-tiyu baba! Oga o.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by MrMaestro: 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
flokii:
All I know is that SW presidency in 2023 is non-negotiable.. be it Tinubu or Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by AK481(m): 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
seunmsg:

And who told you there will be an Atiku/Obi ticket in 2023?

Watch and see, why do you think obi,the generally most qualifued candidate is yet to declare.

Abi u no see the last debate ?

Just watch
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by senteugene: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
2023 don dey get shape
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by seunmsg(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
AK481:

Watch and see, why do you think obi,the generally most qualifued candidate is yet to declare.

Abi u no see the last debate ?

Just watch

Obi is the least qualified candidate among the serious contenders. All he did at the last debate was shameless lying and dishing out false statistics from China. That’s why we call him “Him Tu Lie”.
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by jessevictor459: 2:38am On Dec 25, 2021
Ibb the man that set nigeria's economic woes in motion...
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by demitola(m): 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
Bet you forgot Osinbajo was made the Acting President of the country for three (3) good times. It has never happened in the political history of our country. Dis he fail?

ArewaNorth:

Though Tinubu or Osinbajo are my favourites come 2023 but there is no Justification for ur claim. Osinbajo was never in any FG capacity that could make u have such optimism on him. VP isn't a weighty position that we can measure or assess his pedigree that can make him worthy of ur claim. The road is rough, dangerous, and full of saboteurs. Is easier to excel as VP than as a President.
Nigeria is a very complex Nation!
Re: 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President by ArewaNorth: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
demitola:
Bet you forgot Osinbajo was made the Acting President of the country for three (3) good times. It has never happened in the political history of our country. Dis he fail?

What did he do that didn't get the nod of his boss?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security / Aso Rock Cabal In Dilemma Over Buhari’s Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.