Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,668 members, 7,851,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! (3392 Views)

Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love / Young Nigerian Lovers Celebrate Their Anniversary (Photo) / Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
History: Her mother was born December 1969, she gave birth to her daughter on that same day in 1996. This year they turned 25 & 52.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by money121(m): 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
Seen
Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
Happy birthday to slay mama and slay queen

May slaying fall on una angry

8 Likes

Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by Femmyfestus: 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hmmmm.
Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by Magnoliaa(f): 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Haha. Asin. The original Slay Mama and Slay Queen. cheesy Beautiful, lovely black goddesses. kiss kiss

I wish you two a ✨ happy birthday ✨.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by Pentools(m): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
C.H.I.O.M.A....
Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by Themainboy22: 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
When a slay mama gave birth to a slay queen, the boyfriend of either of them, will be the happiest man.

4 Likes

Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
Now let the useless nairalanders come and judge by their looks..watch out and see how they are gonna display their stupidity..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
Her momma got melanin. Her thick thighs for me. Typical slay momma

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by BlackfireX: 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
Who is the momma ....who is the girl??
Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by slawormiir: 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn ....

Milf
I don't know for the rest of my niggarrrrs

But me ehnnn..if given the chance to choose which to bang ..I will choose the mother anyday anytime twice on Friday
He get why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
Banging them both on same bed won’t be a bad idea tho. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by Stanweezy(m): 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
Slayers in action
Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by EmzyT: 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
The caption should be;

“Mother and Daughter bares Cleavage in Bra-Less Ashawo Outfit to Celebrate their Birthdays”

Nothing to see here, I miss two minutes ago when I never knew this Rubbish existed

2 Likes

Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by obiekunie01: 1:51am On Dec 24, 2021
and yet her bress is competing with her mother's on which will be the first to reach navel - despite the fact that her mother's own has been in existense 27 years before the daughter was born!

I can bet my lef balls that her mother's tunnel despite producing her, will still be tighter than her daughter's own which am sure will almost be as wide as speed train tunnel.

Life no easy for these generation of slay queens walai!

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by MVLOX(m): 4:36am On Dec 24, 2021
Seen .... Next...
Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by Toluwanise247(m): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2021
Two olosho
Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by Omicron007: 10:22am On Dec 24, 2021
shocked

Imagine the huge twenty seven years gap between them.
Please help me calculate 365 * 27 without pressing a calculator. Yet the girls Olympus has fallen to the extent that it is competing with her momma's.

As an experienced penetration tester, I don't need to use my tool before confirming that the momma's pussy is tighter than the daughter's own.

I will bang both as per FMF shaa.
Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2021
Omo the mama set sha..
Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by waynetee(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2021
The old woman is shameless, what's all these for?
Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by flokii: 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
Old slay queen and her younger version.. so cute.
Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by Jidemoo: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
Slay mama and slay pikin
Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by KelvinCoaster(m): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
If this makes front page, I will deactivate my NL account....Phew!

Disgusting!!!
Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by LogicBomb8: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
KelvinCoaster:

Disgusting!!!
Then get ready to
Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by LogicBomb8: 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
KelvinCoaster:

Disgusting!!!
Get ready to
Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by BlaqJosh: 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by Moshybear(f): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
This is an eyesore. Must they go half naked most especially the mother. A woman of her age. Na wa
Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
EmzyT:
The caption should be;

“Mother and Daughter bares Cleavage in Bra-Less Ashawo Outfit to Celebrate their Birthdays”

Nothing to see here, I miss two minutes ago when I never knew this Rubbish existed
For dressing up... Jeez... undecided

The hypocrisy though

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by Wonderboy01(m): 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
God bless them cool
Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by Agricmoney(m): 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
ok nothing more to say about this.

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Mother And Daughter Celebrate Their Birthday With Stunning Pictures! by EmzyT: 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
Datboredberry:
For dressing up... Jeez... undecided

The hypocrisy though

What's Hypocritic about my comment? Do you even know what it means to say someone is an Hypocrite? undecided what Impression does it give you to see a mom of 54 years old dressing that way? Don't you think we've lost it morally? The way you dress is how you're gonna be addressed!

The way I saw it was how I commented on it, or were you expecting me to say "Awwnn Glow baby Glow"? sad sad

(1) (Reply)

How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan / My Experience With This Soldier Taught Me Sad Lesson About Flirting With Women / A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.