Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss (3342 Views)

Reactions After Lady Shares Video Showing Her Friend Getting Oral S*x From Dog / Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by rinaballa: 11:53am On Apr 27
a saudi base house help recorded video showing treatment she got from her boss.

Shows injury and torn cloths.

Might be from not allowing him to have his way with her.
. I still wonder why they keep going to arab countries as help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A840sDFHkY?si=Yo4aETylbN7oGmQg

PLZ LIKE SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE

Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by 1000Capacity: 12:07pm On Apr 27
Come back to Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by Lifestone(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27
Nigeria should look into this and get her out asap

3 Likes

Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by prophetic69(m): 4:30pm On Apr 27
Them warn una o....but una no go gree
E CLEAR!!!
No place like home

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by shaybebaby(f): 4:36pm On Apr 27
Another way this country has failed its citizens. Poor girl.
Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by LordIsaac(m): 5:08pm On Apr 27
prophetic69:
Them warn una o....but una no go gree
E CLEAR!!!
No place like home
Women can cry for the consequences of their stupidity!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by franchasofficia: 6:11pm On Apr 27
shaybebaby:
Really sad, and some useless people are parading themselves as President, Senators, Ministers and Governors angry angry
Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by imagrg(m): 6:19pm On Apr 27
Lies. What's the evidence that it happened in Saudi Arabia?
It may have happened anywhere else.

3 Likes

Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by Rejouir: 6:21pm On Apr 27
franchasofficia:
Really sad, and some useless people are parading themselves as President, Senators, Ministers and Governors angry angry
So those who voted them into power, don't know they were useless, but went ahead to vote them. Let's stop decieving ourselves. The more Nigerians become stupid, the more poor, more Nigerians become and the higher Nigerians would keep getting beaten or rape at these other country. This last election made it clear to me, that we are our own problem. If someone who can't feed himself would come out to support someone like tinubu, Now look at how poor Nigerians has become and it's just a year. We are not ready yet. So let the unfortunate one's keep crying.
Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by shaybebaby(f): 6:21pm On Apr 27
franchasofficia:
My brother, I couldn't even type much...thats how upset and powerless I feel when I see my people suffering.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by franchasofficia: 6:35pm On Apr 27
Rejouir:
So those who voted them into power, don't know they were useless, but went ahead to vote them. Let's stop decieving ourselves. The more Nigerians become stupid, the more poor, more Nigerians become and the higher Nigerians would keep getting beaten or rape at these other country. This last election made it clear to me, that we are our own problem. If someone who can't feed himself would come out to support someone like tinubu, Now look at how poor Nigerians has become and it's just a year. We are not ready yet. So let the unfortunate one's keep crying.
To be fair to most Nigerians, majority didn't vote Tinubu.

Tinubu lost the election but the ruling class have formed a dangerous formidable cabal to continue to hold on to power till Jesus returns.

Tinubu lost Lagos state. Obi won Tinubu in Lagos alone with more than 1 million votes but they tried to suppress, manipulate and reduce the winning margin and allow Obi win to serve as a checkmate for their rigging plan.

Tinubu lost Osun state.

Tinubu lost Abuja
Lost Kano
lost Rivers state
lost Akwa Ibom state
lost Plateau and Benue states
lost Taraba
Obi gave Tinubu a serious run in Borno despite the presence of Shettima.

Tinubu lost all major states and cities in Nigeria. It was INEC magic that crowned Tinubu winner, Nigerians rejected Tinubu at the polls, Tinubu knows this and reason he doesn't really care in his lopsided appointments because he know people didn't really vote for him and he said it during his acceptance speech that even though most of you didn't vote for me, I am still here as your President-elect, he said, go and watch his acceptance speech.

The only reason I get angry with some lost Yoruba youths is that they allowed themselves to be used after the rigging by aligning with Tinubu to attack Igbos as if the election was a tribal war, whereas if we are to be honest to ourselves, 2023 Presidential election year was supposed to be micro zoned to Igbos to balance things in Nigeria and to mend decades of post-civil war suspicion and marginalization of Igbos, but Yorubas failed to see this but rather took it to a whole new level.

Nature has a way of balancing things and bringing us to our senses and I believe nature will teach Southwest and Tinubu some good lessons about equity, justice and fairness in life.

2 Likes

Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by Natbrowny: 6:42pm On Apr 27
Arab nations are dangerous. No matter how it's sugarcoated. Racism and Extreme wickedness dey dere DNA. Even when u follow their rules strictly, u aint safe. Dot all I's, cross all T's. U aint safe.

Media aint really talking about them coz media freedom na lowkey..

Oman and the likes. I mention oman coz. Dem be baba nla 4 evil..

1 Like

Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by Dronedude(m): 6:56pm On Apr 27
This all the abuse one can mention. Racism also involved. It's a pity though.
Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by Curious345: 7:47pm On Apr 27
Sorry , don't raaan!
Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by Bongadu: 7:57pm On Apr 27
If to say she open her legs make her oga insert small , she for day chop oga money

1 Like

Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by johnog4sure: 8:02pm On Apr 27
Where is the cow...
Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by mankan2k7(m): 8:46pm On Apr 27
See how Nigerians are suffering and d useless leader will turn deaf ear.

Can Americans be subjected to such treatment and world War 3 won't start immediately?
Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by 1000Capacity: 8:58pm On Apr 27
shaybebaby:
See video recording often justify one person's narrative. What if she is the one who taunt the man and she decided to record for self pity
People on the internet are wiser now. No one even knows if the Boss is a man or a woman

3 Likes

Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by Cassandraloius: 9:51pm On Apr 27
Who took her there in the first place? Hmmm.... This is crazy!

2 Likes

Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:22am On Apr 28
let her jejely go back home and stay alive... no amount of money is worth her life!
Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by Brandiebird: 6:00am On Apr 28
For all we know she’s in her husband’s house because nothing in the video points to Saudi Arabia or employee mistreatment. I pray that she is safe though 🙏❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹
Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by JOACHINpedro: 6:08am On Apr 28
Bongadu:
If to say she open her legs make her oga insert small , she for day chop oga money
You don't only open to those set, as I read their sex demand is bizarre.
Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by AcadaWriter: 6:21am On Apr 28
bring back to Nigeria
Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by Orinechi: 8:13am On Apr 28
franchasofficia:
Why did she travel you to Saudi for house maid job? It serves her right. When u tell them to look before they leap.
Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by franchasofficia: 9:01am On Apr 28
Orinechi:
Why did she travel you to Saudi for house maid job? It serves her right. When u tell them to look before they leap.
She took such risky move as a result of government failure in her home country. You have never been broke, hungry, hopeless for a better tomorrow and you watch your whole family in the same situation, some falling sick and cant get treatment due to lack of money, and some even end up dead as a result of that.

At that point, some concerned family members take it upon themselves to do all they can to liberate their family from generational poverty. That is the case of most of these ladies you read, don't blame them, blame Nigeria and their various African countries that failed them due to decades of consecutive failed Presidents like the one Nigeria currently have angry

1 Like

Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by WesternPanzer: 9:26am On Apr 28
This is where we have reduced ourselves to. I don't blame them. I blame the useless bandits who calls themselves leaders in Nigeria

In 2024, why would a black young girl be doing maid work in an Arab nation? Arab kwa? Say wetin happen? How many Arabs are maids in Nigeria? Is this not modernised slavery?

I honestly weep for the black nation. After 400 years of slavery we are still serving.

Who knows if the girl is even sexually abused. AFRICAN LEADERS ARE FAILING.
Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by UKEMY(m): 11:00am On Apr 28
They were warned but they said every way na way ,abeg let her stay there.
Arabians that are very cruel,discriminating and wicked
Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by ValCon888: 11:38am On Apr 28
They said Saudi-based househelp. There’s no indication she’s Nigerian. She could be from any part of Africa yet some people are saying “come back to Nigeria”.

This is what I don’t like about the West. They are ready to ignore the racism, slavery, and humanitarian abuse by these Arabs because they have oil.
Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by Friend22(m): 11:44am On Apr 28
rinaballa:
a saudi base house help recorded video showing treatment she got from her boss.

Shows injury and torn cloths.

Might be from not allowing him to have his way with her.
. I still wonder why they keep going to arab countries as help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A840sDFHkY?si=Yo4aETylbN7oGmQg

PLZ LIKE SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE

If she entered Saudi legally she should take the matters up with the authorities over there.

Some of us are too , what I will say too pessimistic that we feel the only of making it is by going outside then we end with people who dehumanize us.

Let's make this clear, is is in no way how the Saudis are, they are mostly good and upright but you have some bad and possibly rotten ones who do not really care as far as you are black.
I had an opportunity to go there around 2019 but it was too cloudy hence I politely rejected the offer.
Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by Orinechi: 1:21pm On Apr 28
franchasofficia:
She took such risky move as a result of government failure in her home country. You have never been broke, hungry, hopeless for a better tomorrow and you watch your whole family in the same situation, some falling sick and cant get treatment due to lack of money, and some even end up dead as a result of that.

At that point, some concerned family members take it upon themselves to do all they can to liberate their family from generational poverty. That is the case of most of these ladies you read, don't blame them, blame Nigeria and their various African countries that failed them due to decades of consecutive failed Presidents like the one Nigeria currently have angry
The country failed her. She has gone out to make it na. Why is she shouting for help from the same country that has failed her. A lot of people struggled and made it in this country. The country is not as bad as u people portray it. We know the leaders have their shortcomings but the lead are not better either. Is just greed and misinformation fro your kind that lead her into the mess. Do u know that some of these satchet water sellers make 80 to 80k monthly. Couldn't it had been better if she had stayed back and go into such business?
Re: A Saudi Base House Help Recorded Video Showing Treatment She Got From Her Boss by Bouncing2(m): 1:31pm On Apr 28
Sex is just overrated!!..
She should’ve opened her legs wide enough for him,,
Her story 4 don change by now🥲

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? / Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There / Reasons American And African Men Love Ladies With Big Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.