Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? (16755 Views)

Tinubu Achieved In Few Days What Buhari Couldn't Do In Years - Femi Kayode / Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA / Chairwoman In Enugu State Give Out Head Pans, Shovels,trowels As Empowerment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:40am On Dec 24, 2021
Its funny we attack Governors and President when the attacks should be on the Chairman and councilors. Those ones are just using government to build houses and lavishing the money on women.
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by geezyk(m): 10:18am On Dec 24, 2021
Kendoo is really trying in Oshodi lga, before his 100 days in office, baba don reform most bad inner roads in oshodi, while his predecessor no even pour one grain of sand anywhere.
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by jeph19(m): 10:19am On Dec 24, 2021
Highly commendable!
Over here in Warri, the Local Government Chairman makes it look like they're ain't getting any funds.

Applause for her abeg!
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by harrypetty(m): 11:35am On Dec 24, 2021
Make una dey hail them as if na their personal money Dem dey take do project. When the abnormal becomes normal, even mediocrity will be given the highest award
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Sheuns(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
Aditkd:
Greetings Sir, I was just going through the comments of other people and thinking about our local government. Thank you so much for the comment. Mr Apatira has to do better, also this small cultist boys we have around the local government who are always causing mayhem, he should pls call the traditional rulers let them know how to empower those boys. May the Lord grant our leaders starting from our homes wisdom to direct and lead us alright.

The one before him was just as useless, Bamgbola. This one is worse, the road after market (By the Ijesha police station) is totally destroyed for over 5 years now, there has been no rehabilitation talk more of total reconstruction, the only road the guy did is the one that leads from Ijesha Express to the secretariat. I don't know who even gave that guy party ticket to contest, even winning a second term. LGA elections are total rubbish if still left to be conducted by State Governments.

1 Like

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Bluntemperor: 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
awa omo epe alaro, omo ogunmodede, epe my fatherland, i loved the development, it has been long i came home. Is the new chairperson a woman?

Well done our Princess!
Your achievements is highly commendable!
How I wish all other Females in government can be more assertive to turn things around and let's begins to enjoy the fruits of Democracy-Dividends which is now very scarce in most of the Local Govt Councils as many claimed that the States of Nigeria Federation don't even give money for their Montly Salaries again!
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by NLPoliceWoman: 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Shut up
Do you even know your own?
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2.

1 Like

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Aditkd(f): 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
My dear brother, you are very correct oo. That our Local government ehhhh. Ijesha road is nothing to write home about, once you get to Nepa Bus - Stop before the police station it's a different ball game, have you seen that place during the rainy seasons. Ha! Our leaders no dey try at all my brother.
Sheuns:

The one before him was just as useless, Bamgbola. This one is worse, the road after market (By the Ijesha police station) is totally destroyed for over 5 years now, there has been no rehabilitation talk more of total reconstruction, the only road the guy did is the one that leads from Ijesha Express to the secretariat. I don't know who even gave that guy party ticket to contest, even winning a second term. LGA elections are total rubbish if still left to be conducted by State Governments.
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by BigBashiru: 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
Lanrelagboi:
Nigerian Politics need to Grow from ground up and that begins from holding the local government chairmen and women accountable. I live in Epe Local Government Lagos ans this are those of my chairwoman in 100 days. Please list yours

leave all the mumus to be waiting for buhari
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by jaiyeorie: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97fJotbcoKc
Nancy Isime attends ‘Laughfest’ - A Fundraiser raising funds towards the fight against Malaria
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Hedgefunds: 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
elmodee7:
Mosan-okunola LCDA is totally useless. The chairman who happens to be a woman (ABISCO) is nothing more than a dead wood. No development in Gowon estate, shagari and okunola . The counselors are powerless and have become puppets. No meaningful project in the last 4 years.

Hello sir, so many properties / land for sale on the okunola road leading to gowon estate..we are thinking of buying ..any advice as the area seems under develop and full of old buildings and canal..thanks in advance .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Voter Apathy: Why Didn't You Vote In Today's Election. / Xmas Day Bombing: How Kabiru Sokoto Was Rearrested / Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.