Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? (26188 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) / Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 25, 2021
Ever liked your best friend's lover?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Amotolongbo(f): 9:01am On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
It is normal crushing on good thing.
But crush that crush in you immediately and let your friend’s lover be.

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Fmlao: 9:22am On Dec 25, 2021
I WANT TO Bleep MY GIRLFRIEND'S BEST FRIEND.

THE GIRL DON CODELY GREE TO COME ON A FRIENDLY VISIT.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by chocboi78(m): 9:47am On Dec 25, 2021
Jidemoo:
I don't fancy my boyfriend's lover no matter how cute or loyal she is...... it doesn't just add up.

What is mine is mine...what is not mine no be mine

Ceteris paribus
erm I thought you are “your boyfriend’s lover”

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Polynek(m): 10:13am On Dec 25, 2021
What of we dat don't hv a best friend

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
OP
Anytime you always Make these kind of Topics, U never Tell us about yours! sad

Always trying to Getting Info from People while Concealing yours! undecided

Owk, Tell us!
HAVE YOU HAD AN AFFAIR WITH UR FRIEND'S BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND B4? sad smiley

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP
Anytime you always Make these kind of Topics, U never Tell us about yours! sad

Always trying to Getting Info from People while Concealing yours! undecided

Owk, Tell us!
HAVE YOU HAD AN AFFAIR WITH UR FRIEND'S BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND B4? sad smiley
Lol... grin

Nairalanders didn't comment though... If it's a thread to bash themselves... You know how it would have been... embarassed

Anyways, I did have a crush on my best friend's boyfriend... Not really a crush, just thought he was okay. Very tall, dark...had a charming smile.

But he was a rascal! Got high on La Casera and tomtom... Chased anything wearing a skirt!!!

Good yahoo boy material, probably fetish... From Edo State... They can be really stubborn...you know? He was...

The dude tried to chase me... embarassed

But despite he's few good qualities (his face and body)... He was a turn off...

smiley

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2021
Polynek:
What of we dat don't hv a best friend
Any close friend...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
Fmlao:

See your dirty mind... It's sad

Anyways the question was, 'have you liked your best friend's girlfriend?'

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by SarutobiEky(m): 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
angry I just wanna crush thiefnubus head. I have no joy.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Fmlao: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:

See your dirty mind... It's sad

Anyways the question was, 'have you liked your best friend's girlfriend?'

Nah, NEVER!
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
Fmlao:

For a friendly match bah? cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Fmlao: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

For a friendly match bah? cheesy

I'm open for friendly match but I no wan too forward

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
SarutobiEky:
angry I just wanna crush thiefnubus head. I have no joy.
You're still Nairaland? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Polynek(m): 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
Any close friend...
I haven't
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
Me and my guys don't keep girls for relationshit,

We just bang and move unto the next one,

Nobody wan dey follow tinkerbell live for Fairy Island, we don leave that one for Disney World.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by minks(m): 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:

Forbidden fruit always tastes better but it's often very deadly. When it comes to matters of the heart, never cross the red line.

21 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by SarutobiEky(m): 6:04am On Dec 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
You're still Nairaland? undecided
angry I no go anywhere before nau. Did anybody declare me missing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by shantti(m): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
If I know you are having sex with a girl, the girl becomes a turn off for me immediately, so it's hard for me to crush on my friend's gf. Though one of my cousins gf had a crush on me, she wasn't even sharp enough to hide it

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Nyascobar1414: 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
Lol... grin

Nairalanders didn't comment though... If it's a thread to bash themselves... You know how it would have been... embarassed

Anyways, I did have a crush on my best friend's boyfriend... Not really a crush, just thought he was okay. Very tall, dark...had a charming smile.

But he was a rascal! Got high on La Casera and tomtom... Chased anything wearing a skirt!!!

Good yahoo boy material, probably fetish... From Edo State... They can be really stubborn...you know? He was...

The dude tried to chase me... embarassed

But despite he's few good qualities (his face and body)... He was a turn off...

smiley

So what should we do now?
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by tnerro1(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
No, my girl is way hotter
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by KingDash: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
men who gives a fucck
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by ipobarethieves: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
angry
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by ClassicMan202(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Omo.... You are really bored o

God go help you sha

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yeah
Craved to Bleep her angry
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by daytona007: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Bitch n*ggas everywhere!
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by StepTwo: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yes
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by futurerex: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Never
Re: Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? by nautybride: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
No. it's a breach of friendship. I can only appreciate the goodness in a partner. Se fini!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" / Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! / Traditional Rites Was A Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.