Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Nigerian Society Of Engineer : Pls Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Society Of Engineer : Pls Help (2462 Views)

8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society / Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members / How Do I Become A Member Of The Nigerian Society Of Engineers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Society Of Engineer : Pls Help by egin2(m): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2007
pls fellow niralanders , can anybody inform me how to go about N S E'S (NIGERIAN SOCIETY OF ENGINEER) registration for holders of H.N.D CERTIFICATE
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineer : Pls Help by olanajim(m): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2007
HND holders would have to undertake NSE PGD Exam paper 1&2. The two papers are taken one after the other and it normally hold sometime in septembers. You are not allowed to sit for the two at once but you can be allowed to resit for a failed paper in the next stage. After passing the pgd, you would be given graduate membership cert. You would return after two years post PGD working experience to apply for corporate membership.

You can also use university PGD to apply for graduate membership in the same order. If you are interested in the exam, you may still be lucky to get a form now though I am not sure. Cheer
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineer : Pls Help by kanmiariyo(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2007
Whether HND or Bsc all u need to do is find any NSE branch around u and start attending their meetings from their u will be guided to ur reg. 4 example NSE Ikeja Branch holds its meeting evry 1st Thurs of the month @ Elephant house in Alausa Ikeja. Good luck
Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineer : Pls Help by olanajim(m): 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2007
I am a member of NSE Ikeja Branch. I can tell you that it is cheer waste of time to attend meeting without following the due process. the truth is that, NSE as a body has been doing more of the talking than doing. The fact remains that it is only an advantage if tyou have Bsc with HND, you wiulld still need to go through the normal process. y the way, you would have both mebership of the branch and the headquarter if you come in and you can count on the leadership of the branch to get through.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineer : Pls Help by olanajim(m): 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2007
I am a member of NSE Ikeja Branch. I can tell you that it is cheer waste of time to attend meeting without following the due process. the truth is that, NSE as a body has been doing more of the talking than doing. The fact remains that it is only an advantage if tyou have Bsc with HND, you wiulld still need to go through the normal process. y the way, you would have both mebership of the branch and the headquarter if you come in and you can count on the leadership of the branch to get through.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Society Of Engineer : Pls Help by philipciveng(m): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2017
For NSE national examination past questions 80+pages, sample of volume 1and volume 2 reports(for all candidate) and help on volume 2 report (manual design) for civil engineering candidate contact me on Philipciveng001yahoo.com, philipciveng@gmail.com and 08050894771

Note: without excellent technical report u won't even qualify to write part 2 exam and if you rely on software design, your examiner will tell you that using software doesn't mean you know it, and some branches accepts software but you can never get the same mark as someone who uses manual design.

(1) (Reply)

What Happens, If U Are Rejected After An Interview? / A Contract With Total Subject To Renewal (500k/month)vs Permanent Job In Bank / How To Apply For 2016 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.