Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 (18283 Views)

Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli / Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother / Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by RodgersAkpafu: 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
omenkaLives:
He is not for biafra anymore? Imagine the innocent youths this guy misled into dying for a course which he himself doesn't even seem to believe in!!

Kai. I hope this mass ignorance isnt taken into 2022. cry
When did he ever say that he was for Biafra

Continuous malignancies against the igbo people will not get you anywhere in life
Those feudalists you are trying to please will toss you aside when the time is right

Quit this behaviour and denounce bigotry
Before it is too late

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by RodgersAkpafu: 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2021
Advocate500:
is a Nigerian thing, the gullible are misled by the insatiable politicians, just as your type who believe Tinubu is the best for your generation.
Dont mind him
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by RodgersAkpafu: 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
the idiot must sing the Nigerian national anthem.
He must fly the Nigerian flag
He must swear to abide by the Constitution of federal republic of Nigeria.
Now who win? Nigeria or Biafra?
As a senator is he not doing same?
Make una use una brain na

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by Danzysb(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
The kind of wailing and gnashing of teeth on this thread is much though.
He has made his political interest known already,why the so much backlash?

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by TrackerXL: 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
Is this the list of the constitutional project Abaribe spent almost 20 years of constitution allowance once ?

A man that takes yearly constituent allowance without a single project in 20 years is who you fools thinks should be given a chance after Kalu Orji Theodore Orji n Ikpeazu.

You your father mother n unborn generation must not suffer to death before you get brain.

PaNnamdi:

Abaribe should be given a chance

That man understand politics and certain issues you don't understand much more clearly.
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by Jsaviour(f): 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
caesymore:
Ndi ala ndi ala, After how many years as a Senator and even deputy governor of same state, this Man can only boast of donation of old rackety transformers which streets still spend huge amount to secure. I must confess the whole problems Naizooria is passing through is currently what Abia is passing through Being a Naizoorian and also residing in Abia is just a dilemma you are bleeped either way you turn to Selah.
angry
[color=#006600]
My Abia state my Abia state this one na Tinubu of Abia state
[/color]

You need to be flogged with rod.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by victorazy(m): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
caesymore:

See your mouth, you from umuahia no be so you keep mouth too when that cluesless last man emerged as governor. Be properly guided fella

I blame you sha
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by ThatFairGuy1: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
Emotional People are easily manipulated. Imagine how he's twisting the brain of Ipob at will. angry

So eventually biafra is dead

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by slimsucre: 1:01am On Dec 27, 2021
[quote author=caesymore post=108820695]Ndi ala ndi ala, After how many years as a Senator and even deputy governor of same state, this Man can only boast of donation of old rackety transformers which streets still spend huge amount to secure. I must confess the whole problems Naizooria is passing through is currently what Abia is passing through Being a Naizoorian and also residing in Abia is just a dilemma you are bleeped either way you turn to Selah.
You can't paint a truer picture than this.������.
E be like you de for God's own state??��

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by AfonjaConehead: 9:54am On Dec 27, 2021
stanluiz:
We are watching them ? 2023 is not far .

Shebi no election in Anambra. They want to use Anambra election to negotiate for Kanu release but it didn't work out despite all their killings.

Ipob should use Abia state election to negotiate for Kanu release after all thier supleme dilector is from Abia state. No election in Abia state.

If they fail to do that and come to Anambra state in 2025 to shout no Election. Any ipob misecrants caught should be arrested or burnt to death.
coconut head analysis grin
Soludo should take note. That rubbish that happens in 2021 should not allow to Happen in 2025.

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by millionboi(m): 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
helinues:

But Tinubu did not mislead people to kill themselves and turn their region into mini war zone now
shut up ur mouth
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by caesymore(m): 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
[quote author=slimsucre post=108842382][/quote]

Left there for Abuja earlier this years, and the change is massive, the useless transformers he is being celebrated for is not even seen as achievement here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary / FG Should Disband ASUU – Anglican Primate / 'Tinubu Was Never Arrested Nor Convicted Of Any Crime In Usa'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.