Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 (18302 Views)

Senator Abaribe I Hope U Are Now Fulfilled With The Death Of Akunyeli / Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother / Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by Emperor5(m): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2021
Another failure to Abians
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by adamsmith914: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2021
AustineE1:
Aberibe has the right to contest like any other politician,I have seen all those APC clowns spewing thrash from their mouth,who never wish any good for the South East.
Aberibe gets my support anytime,it is time for real igboist and visionarist to take over South East states.
Anambra got it right with Soludo, Abia most likely will get it right with Aberibe.
You have already abandoned the Biafra struggle?

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the Mumu that deserves the most strokes of the horse wiping.

Useless confused so called Secessionist disturbing the peace of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2021
Is Abia really cursed?

The same ring of wicked men ruling it since 1999 - All the Deputy Governors and HOA Speakers too want to add to the total destruction of a once great Industrial state.

Imagine Aba, one of the most beautifully planned cities in Nigeria is on retrogressive run rather than growing, all because of selfish, wicked and satanic leaders

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by Sunday2021: 11:10am On Dec 26, 2021
Tochi3:
Lots of pains for zombies on this thread.

The gnashing of teeth and lamentations is all because:

Abaribe will never be another Okorocha , Ikpeazu, Umahi and uzodinma while he is governor, loolking away while the fulani terrorist Army and Daura secret service destroy Southeast.

Abaribe will protect Ndigbo interest in Abia State not like ikpeazu who is always silent when the fulani terrorist Army and their dss counterparts invades southeast

Soludo is well in Anambra. I hope Abaribe contest though.

I want that other southeastern states to come up with "Ipob"governorship candidates who are hated by the fulani and zombies but loved by Ndigbo.

Probably "Ipob" governors will all take over the State Government House and make zombies and igbo haters gnash and lament till the end of their miserable lives.

I prefer a leader who ask questions like::

"why are there many military road blocks along the southeastern roads thaan any other roads in nigeria?

than

" where are the cows"?

the idiot must sing the Nigerian national anthem.
He must fly the Nigerian flag
He must swear to abide by the Constitution of federal republic of Nigeria.
Now who win? Nigeria or Biafra?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 26, 2021
helinues:

But Tinubu did not mislead people to kill themselves and turn their region into mini war zone now

However he loothed Lagosians dry;stole all your resources and land;
Youved forgotten the end Sars massacre @ Tinubus sons toll gate;
He brought in Mr. Wood (Buhari) with 35 billion naira ;money stolen from Lagosians.
Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by iknopro(m): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2021
Is Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah or no one else. USO is the one to librate Abia State.
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by Perfecttouchade: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2021
Ok... MERRY CHRISTMAS from Perfect Touch Aluminium.. Thanks to all our Customers on Nairaland

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by blamingthedevil: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
Don't mind efulefu

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by blamingthedevil: 11:13am On Dec 26, 2021
[s]
9jah:

He brought in Mr. Wood (Buhari) with 35 billion naira ;money stolen from Lagosians.
Smh
[/s]

Stop thinking from your anus
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by adamsmith914: 11:13am On Dec 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
Nigeria is the winner, Aberibe & his co pdp politicians are happy Ikenga is locked up, now they can express themselves thanks to President Buhari & The Military.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by Reference(m): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2021
He is a good choice in the circumstance.

For those who criticise based on his support for the agitation, isn't it better to have someone who can straddle both interests than one who is polarised at this period of serious national fragmentation.
Isn't it better to have someone to negotiate with, who is familiar with Nigeria and presently interacts with views and positions of other Nigerians.
Why are your thought processes always towards deeper divisions, further alienation and worsening conflicts, yet you claim to love this country.

Why must it always be 'either for us, totally subservient or nothing'.
If you must have unity you must GIVE SOMETHING.
And letting the people of that region choose the leaders they find comfortable with is only wisdom.

I have not seen what the 'establishment' figures smuggled into offices across the East have done or succeeded in doing to ease tensions and make the people of that region more comfortable with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by jaxxy(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2021
JaroMan:
I wish it will happen but I'm not seeing it. Reason is zoning in Abia will see another governor coming from Abriba axis.
Abaribe and the current governor are from the same area. So it looks so difficult.
However, this is the best bet for PDP and South East.
We lack men in South East. I remember in 1999, the senators we sent to Abuja were so versed and bold, that during midterm report, Prof Osunbor of Edo state came 1st while Okadigbo and Mike Ajegbo (both from Anambra) came 2nd and 3rd. Today, I don't know South East senators except Abaribe.
I'm governors, we had governors in Ngige, Peter Obi, Rochas, Sullivan, Sam Egwu, Orji Kanu, Nnamani but played national politics even while being governors.
I can't see these bunch muster those clout. Imagine Fayemi, Yahaya Bello, Wike, Okowa playing national politics and just Umahi is speaking in the East. This is shameful.
I hope Abaribe succeeds, I'm also campaigning for Ekweremadu and it's gaining momentum. In Anambra, Soludo is already there. While praying for Ihedioha in Imo state and hopefully, Ebonyi state bring their first 11.

If Igbos will remove sentiments and vote for performance they will see changes. Bt Igbos besides Anambra are known to vote for sentiments over performance. Hence the general faliure of the zone.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by JAYUK(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2021
Abians are highly gullible,poverty level next to nothing,illiteracy level 98%, what was his contribution as a deputy governor,what can he show with the allocations given to him as a senator all these years, running image laundry with Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB will not change anything,Abians should scout for credible candidates not taking out same breed of callous,mean and fierce candidates from same old bag.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by victorazy(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2021
caesymore:
Ndi ala ndi ala, After how many years as a Senator and even deputy governor of same state, this Man can only boast of donation of old rackety transformers which streets still spend huge amount to secure. I must confess the whole problems Naizooria is passing through is currently what Abia is passing through Being a Naizoorian and also residing in Abia is just a dilemma you are bleeped either way you turn to Selah.
angry
[color=#006600]
My Abia state my Abia state this one na Tinubu of Abia state
[/color]

Sharap! Your not from Abia.

Am an Abia man from Umuahia, we need him.

3 Likes

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by stanluiz(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2021
Enyinaanya abaribe has used ipob to gain the Political popularity he wanted and he has thrown them under the bus. Ever since kanu was arrested, he has remain silent. You can't blame him. He has gotten the popularity he want.

I know he has a Governorship ambition. Igbos over to you. Abaribe is now an efulefu and a Sabo. I hope you will declare no Election in Abia state ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by adamsmith914: 11:16am On Dec 26, 2021
9jah:

Smh
Pharisee complain of Abia State, what concerns you with Lagos & Kano State?

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 26, 2021
blamingthedevil:
[s][/s]

Stop thinking from your anus

Why not make your counter argument; with facts.
Like a rational thinker; rather than insults.
No facts ;yall go to insults.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by stanluiz(m): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2021
jaxxy:

If Igbos will remove sentiments and vote for performance they will see changes. Bt Igbos besides Anambra are known to vote for sentiments over performance. Hence the general faliure of the zone.
Anambra vote for sentiments over performance ? Yet they have produced best governors in Nigeria ranging from Peter obi to Obiano now to soludo ? And you are here talking rubbish.

You are mad and very ignorant! To lazy to Google and research
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by adamsmith914: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2021
victorazy:

Sharap! Your not from Abia.

Am an Abia man from Umuahia, we need him.
You need him, what happened to Ipob & Ikenga Kanu, have they been used & dumped like toilet paper? I just wonder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 26, 2021
adamsmith914:
Pharisee complain of Abia State, what concerns you with Lagos & Kano State?

Do your research before commenting;
I was commenting; on someone making claims ;in favor of Tinubu against Abaribe.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by omenkaLives(m): 11:21am On Dec 26, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Why are you working up yourself, you aren't considered about your brothers that too refuse an IDP camp in Cotonue, thousands of lives dying in the North, it's a man who's standing up with his peoples against opposition, go and die.
Ypu want me to "go and die" so you can cannibalize my body? Shey una don dey find New Year meat?

When would this cannibalism stop my brother? embarassed
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by TrackerXL: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2021
List the small scale project or even the constitutional paid constituent project Abaribe collect money for yearly as a senator.

PaNnamdi:

Shut up!!!

U are an epitome of ignorance.
Is the senator a governor?

Only a governor has the resources to commission large scale projects.
Stop talking like someone who did not his jss3 education.
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by Masterkernel1: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2021
omenkaLives:
It is yet to be seen whether or not they'd understand this.

Says a man who supported the worst Nigerian president

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by omenkaLives(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Says a man who supported the worst Nigerian president
Whem you and your brothers start getting this agitated and angry, I know it is meat you're looking for.

You have enough "sabo" in bifraland already. You can easily make use of one of them as you always do.

Goodbye. wink
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by jaxxy(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2021
stanluiz:
Anambra vote for sentiments over performance ? Yet they have produced best governors in Nigeria ranging from Peter obi to Obiano now to soludo ? And you are here talking rubbish.

You are mad and very ignorant! To lazy to Google and research

U sure u know how to read and comprehend? I clearly wrote “besides Anambra” and u are here vibrating and talking nonsense. undecided

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by kettykings: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2021
TrackerXL:
You Abians are doomed with foolishness. As this man in all his miserable life go against ths same TA Orji even once on his miserable life ?!

God fatherism will die in Abia State come 2023 we will see how TA Orji and his son will fight against 4m people

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 26, 2021
U've my vote already sir,
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by LZAA: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2021
Afonja caught skull mining: struggles to pass page 1
Abaribe running for 2023: 3 pages and counting under 5 minutes
grin grin grin grin
Cc AfonjaConehead helinues Afamed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by stanluiz(m): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2021
okeyglm:
you will never see hipocrites AKA Ipob here. with their no referendum no election. had it been is Anambra , they will litter the thread with jargons. umu bingo
We are watching them ? 2023 is not far .

Shebi no election in Anambra. They want to use Anambra election to negotiate for Kanu release but it didn't work out despite all their killings.

Ipob should use Abia state election to negotiate for Kanu release after all thier supleme dilector is from Abia state. No election in Abia state.

If they fail to do that and come to Anambra state in 2025 to shout no Election. Any ipob misecrants caught should be arrested or burnt to death.

Soludo should take note. That rubbish that happens in 2021 should not allow to Happen in 2025.
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by PaNnamdi: 11:29am On Dec 26, 2021
TrackerXL:
List the small scale project or even the constitutional paid constituent project Abaribe collect money for yearly as a senator.

Abaribe should be given a chance

That man understand politics and certain issues you don't understand much more clearly.
Re: Abaribe: I Will Contest Abia Governorship Election In 2023 by Masterkernel1: 11:30am On Dec 26, 2021
omenkaLives:
Ypu want me to "go and die" so you can cannibalize my body? Shey una don dey find New Year meat?

When would this cannibalism stop my brother? embarassed

Benue State is one of the worst states in Nigeria, very poor as well as faced with insurgency yet one ravaged face supporting a mannequin is talking.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N30bn Fund: How Fear Of Impeachment Forced Akpabio To Apologise To Governors / I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike / Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.