Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S (8248 Views)

How Do You Feel About African Ladies Who Post Like This On IG? / Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Bigcowhorn: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
IprintMONEY:

I will torment you till u commit suicide shocked cool

Shushhhh...stop disclosing my plans for you

Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by IprintMONEY: 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

Shushhhh...stop disclosing my pans for you
check my profile and call me. My number is there
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Bigcowhorn: 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
IprintMONEY:
check my profile and call me. My number is there

i just did.
Now give your mother the phone i want to talk to her
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by khiaa(f): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
Leiylau:
cry cry cry cry cry
r

Stop crying, you had better toughen up if you plan on staying on this site. Most of the people on this site are Savage beasts, if they see your weakness they will start manipulating and scamming you, so stop it now.
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Leiylau(f): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
khiaa:
r

Stop crying, you had better toughen up if you plan on staying on this site. Most of the people on this site are Savage beasts, if they see your weakness they will start manipulating and scamming you, so stop it now.
Thanks a lot
Everyone is violent and all suspecting.
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Putindbutt: 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

Lol, they don't know her oooo.
The thing is she is an advocate of sex in all it's immoral form as well as Satanism as a positive way of life
And she is quite beautiful so all the sex hungry guys flock to her... online
She doesn't tolerate them offline though only women and classy ones at that
She's a high-class Nigerian lady who catches cruise online... Late 40s, very dangerous
Dude, why you snitching on people, simping your favorites, defaming people's character and as well demarketing the country?
dude, why?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Putindbutt: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
khiaa:
r

Khiaa, who toughened you?
What has happened to my gentle queen.
The naija spirit in you is talking.
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Bigcowhorn: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
Putindbutt:

Dude, why you snitching on people, simping your favorites, defaming people's character and as well demarketing the country?
dude, why?

I simp for a living or didn't you know that?
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by DrMrsFunmi(f): 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

Shushhhh...stop disclosing my pans for you
Kalu from Imo state right?
I'll get you soon.
Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Bigcowhorn: 2:14am On Jan 12, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
Kalu from Imo state right?
I'll get you soon.

No,, it's Dr. Fumi from Osun state
Better hurry and visit before person japa from this useless country this February
Mugu!

To create fake new monikers and troll others is ok but when you are given the same treatment you start crying like the fvcking submissive you are. The lowest of the low lifes
It's a new day, go and start begging sisterfire to dominate and whip you and your two inch dick senseless

When they say all men should stand up in your family you stand too so people won't know you are a fraud.
Abeg clear road. I'm no long interested in you until you do what it is i want/expect you to do. cheesy
I have better things to do with my time... kissing khiaa's ass etc.
Make e pain you die grin

Re: Ask Me Anything About African Americans In The U.S by Gentlebuka(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
Leiylau:
Thanks a lot
Everyone is violent and all suspecting.
Not everyone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Observation About Last Night's "Hall Of Fame" / . / What A Girl I Just Disvirgined Said To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.