Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking (8298 Views)

Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) / Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman / See This Viral Couples Wedding Photoshoot That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by lordmayor2013(m): 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
What's your take on this.

Yay or Nah?
Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
fools. and if we flog them,some people will rant

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by jaeyking(m): 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
undecided undecided
Every one has the right to his or her own lifestyle

But sometimes we should consider the nature of the environment we are before doing such

In Europe this is okay
But in Africa Nigeria this is a big NO

5 Likes

Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by Jidemoo: 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2021
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first

1 Like

Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by Shellsploit: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
Amuocha come and see ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Donald trump wont like this!
Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by mardis: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
Foolish set of human beings. They can't even pity the unborn child. If their parent had done this kind of thing will they forgive them. Iranu oshiii

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by Westchester(m): 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
Big fools, I'd be ashamed if I were that unborn child that mofo is carrying in her womb angry undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by Bola146(f): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2021
This is total madness lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by HeOrShe: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
I am proud of them... They are role models

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by mymadam(m): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
No mind the happy SIMP. Na DNA test go reset im brain.

7 Likes

Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by chiommy123(f): 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
Like what is the guy covering with his hands

1 Like

Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by lordmayor2013(m): 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
mymadam:
No mind the happy SIMP. Na DNA test go reset im brain.

grin grin
Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2021
Make the guy marry her.No be say he go turn her into a baby mama and dump her.
Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by Mrkumareze(m): 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
If u check well, the girl na babymama .. them never even pay dime to his father sad

5 Likes

Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by WibusJaga: 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2021

Let's settle this:
LIKE =Wrong
SHARE =Nothing Wrong

14 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by boringdraw: 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
Too revealing. Whatever rocks their boat.

HT = 0-0
Turkey ยป Super Lig
Alanyaspor - Karagumruk
Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by Savedday: 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2021
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to any man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

4 Likes

Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
Trashy.

They both look like local champions who were formerly working in a beer parlor before they met each other.

1 Like

Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by Ojikutumomiage(m): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
Live and let others live
Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by pointblank247(m): 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
Evry time two or more Oshogbo weed smokers get togather, nonsense must happen. So also with mkpulumili addicts.
Nonsense ingredients and garnish

2 Likes

Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by Aguilar(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
Wetin dem smoke?
Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by revived2: 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
Many Are Mad

Few Are Roaming
Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hisbah21:
fools. and if we flog them,some people will rant
Flog Dem say wetin happen?na you naked abi why e dey pepper you..
Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
[[s]quote author=Savedday post=108829338]One of the worst thing that can ever happen to any man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.[/s][/quote]
Will you relax there..most of you guys on here are so ignorant so tey any small thing na simp for una eye..
Are they not couples?what's your problem with that..if you get married you can treat your wife anyhow and refuse to be a simp aiit..but calling that guy a simp cos of a photoshoot really shows how weird you are..simp na your mate..you even know wetin e mean abi na hear you just dey hear am..

1 Like

Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by potbelly(m): 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
What manner of fuckery is this?
Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by iamyemiakins(m): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
They probably started their relationship at a beer parlour
Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by phenzy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
If Hisbah invite these ones nw they will be crying foul

2 Likes

Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
lol
Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by Oyindidi(f): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nay
Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by LikeAking: 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nice!
Re: Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
It is the unborn child that i am worried about. Imagine being birthed by two pile of human meat with no iota of logical reasoning. angry

Damn!!! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help,i Cant Kiss!!! / Men: 5 Romantic Questions That Can Get A Girl Wet Instantly !!!!!!! / When It Comes To Having Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.