Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,450 members, 7,853,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari (9593 Views)

Laila Johnson-Salami Rattles David Umahi. "I Need An Interpreter!" / Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing / Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by tempest01(m): 2:47am On Dec 27, 2021
First it was Amaechi now this. The southern slaves singing praises so that they find favour with the cabal.

It is time to do away with the backwardness oh south. Time to come together and project strength. The nonsense the south endured at the hands of this present cabal should not be allowed to repeat itself.

If these old mongers cannot stand up to the mischievous cabal degrading the south, then they should leave politics and let the next gen take over.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 2:47am On Dec 27, 2021
Indigenous cannibals of beerfraud will hate this man building political bridge

3 Likes

Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by ofiko123(m): 2:48am On Dec 27, 2021
May God be with us all...

1 Like

Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by ddeola: 3:18am On Dec 27, 2021
Kontinuu. sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by Tzar(m): 3:19am On Dec 27, 2021
Does he have to lick ass to achieve that??!

Awkabigboy:
Let us say the truth, Umahi is trying to unite the east to be stronger again in the national politics

1 Like

Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by King44(m): 3:42am On Dec 27, 2021
it's the bromance for me

1 Like

Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by ovie8200: 4:29am On Dec 27, 2021
SARSCoV2:
God bless Ebonyi State

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Ebonyi state, the rejected stone, is now the building block

Umahi keeps building political bridges and attracting FG intervention to the state, while the hate filled lots that call them substandard Igbo`s are busy causing chaos and declaring Monday public holiday.

If power will ever go to the East, Its going to Ebonyi State

Who is this idiot?

2 Likes

Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by mmadu5(m): 4:30am On Dec 27, 2021
SARSCoV2:
God bless Ebonyi State

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Ebonyi state, the rejected stone, is now the building block

Umahi keeps building political bridges and attracting FG intervention to the state, while the hate filled lots that call them substandard Igbo`s are busy causing chaos and declaring Monday public holiday.

If power will ever go to the East, Its going to Ebonyi State

Come on shut up your mouth useless animal . Prodigal son of an ape

2 Likes

Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:54am On Dec 27, 2021
smiley Eziokwu! Ka m na enyogodu unu. Story for the gods.
Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by CruiseCity: 5:18am On Dec 27, 2021
nzeobi:

You don't have to quote the whole article before you make your point

She’s new on NL
Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by dubbiskelly(m): 5:49am On Dec 27, 2021
Ass licker numero uno

1 Like

Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by kurupt1: 5:59am On Dec 27, 2021
Umahi stands a very bright chance of winning the apc ticket and becoming president of Nigeria
If he becomes president, I see him transforming Nigeria like he did in Ebonyi state

1 Like

Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by Zetty177x: 6:02am On Dec 27, 2021
How can u love Buhari with all his wickedness?

3 Likes

Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by Zetty177x: 6:02am On Dec 27, 2021
Love Buhari? U be gay?

2 Likes

Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by elolove106: 6:03am On Dec 27, 2021
This is the best site for any Nigerian who wants to connect to Ghana

Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by 9japride(m): 6:08am On Dec 27, 2021
Politics is all about interest, don't be fooled by media show off. I hope to find a northerner who loves the eastern region wholeheartedly.
Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by juman(m): 6:17am On Dec 27, 2021
All politicians love one nigeria.
They are the ones reaping from the union.
Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:30am On Dec 27, 2021
normal unthinking talk by elites undecided We know, na only rich people believe in one Naijeriya. A greater number of the oppressed and repressed biafrans don't share that stupid useless view with you Oga umahi.. Only God know how origin bitter he go don quaff before those abok1s gobinors reach him house. The idiot don high as usual undecided

1 Like

Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by Ingreidient: 6:35am On Dec 27, 2021
Mumu
Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by Arabaincubus: 6:40am On Dec 27, 2021
For Umahi, charity should begin at home.
Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by Enyimbamercedes: 7:01am On Dec 27, 2021
Executive Governor, Ebonyi Local Government. If not for the politics behind state creation, many entities called states should not exist.

A non-entity like Dave whose achievement is building flyovers and naming a public market after his mother will be talking.

Umahi, Buhari’s buttocks is clean now … you can bring out your tongue
Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by muheeb01(m): 7:21am On Dec 27, 2021
Hmmm

Check my signature and profile for my works....we deliver through GiG logistic or bus driver nationwide,and powdery form through dhl abroad...my office is in oyo town
Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by JaroMan: 7:22am On Dec 27, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1410449/believe-one-nigeria-love-president-buhari-gov-umahi-tells-northern-governors/
Dave Umahi is actually a performer but has low self esteem.
The way he talks at every turn will leave one to think he's hypocrite. You don't need to inform people about your nationality.
How can a man go about telling people that he is a man. People know you're a man.
The more you tell people you're a man, at point they will start looking to see if truly you are a man.
I'm an Igbo man
A Nigerian. I've not said this more than 2X in May be 10 years.
Nonsense
Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by Telekinetic: 7:23am On Dec 27, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1410449/believe-one-nigeria-love-president-buhari-gov-umahi-tells-northern-governors/
This one na clear case of ‘I opened my yansh and he licked it clean’
Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by Grandmeister(m): 7:25am On Dec 27, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
Indigenous cannibals of beerfraud will hate this man building political bridge
When he comes up for national election it is YOU that will still remind him that he is nyammiri and therefore unfit to rule..then he will come back to us and start crying like rochas lol..repeat and rinse.
Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by PennywysCares(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2021
Who no sabi that short Umahi
He is a come chop man, once the food is no longer there he will sing a different tune
Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by Ukezeal: 7:30am On Dec 27, 2021
Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by anonymuz(m): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2021
Awkabigboy:
Let us say the truth, Umahi is trying to unite the east to be stronger again in the national politics
he is playing the game of chess which you don't know your opponent's move, only yours you know.
Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by Daroldigits: 7:34am On Dec 27, 2021
Judas said the same thing then but later betrayed Jesus
Re: Victor Umahi: I Believe In One Nigeria And I Love President Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 7:38am On Dec 27, 2021
Bullocks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Wins APC Senatorial Ticket Unopposed / Who Is The Best African Leader? / Mass For Dim Ojukwu Recorded Live @ Westminster Cathedral London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.